FBI: FOREIGN HACKERS INFILTRATE ARIZONA AND ILLINOIS STATE ELECTIONS

politico.com/story/2016/08/state-election-systems-hacked-227500

politico.com/story/2016/08/state-election-systems-hacked-227500

"Hackers based outside the United States have broken into two state election databases in recent weeks, according to a report from Yahoo News, which on Monday revealed a "flash" alert sent earlier this month by the FBI's Cyber Division."

The news comes amid increased concerns about the potential for cyberintrusion into the general election, as well as Republican nominee Donald Trump's warning that the process could be "rigged" against him. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson briefed state officials earlier this month, offering federal resources to help state officials scan their systems for vulnerabilities.

Could Illinois be a red state?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/exclusive-breitbartgravis-arizona-poll-shows-razor-thin-margin-between-john-mccain-kelli-ward-heading-into-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Hillary try to hire hackers or something?

What moron would connect these systems to the internet?

No. She hired webdesigners calling the event a hackathon.

biggest TELEVISED hackathon

Saying that internet activity is coming from a "foreign" source means nothing in an age where it costs $5 to reroute your IP through Sweden and Pakistan.

PUNCH CARDS WHEN?

wow, what a perfect excuse to have all future security and monitoring of these devices in the hands of a totally domestic and completely honest company like Google or Microsoft.

Any moment this election screams rigged will coincide with other "rigged" things.
Particularly the explosive kind of things.

Alternatively.. those banks ought to get worried.

as in communist?

Illinois has been a blue state for a while now. The only reason Clinton would send hackers after it would be if it were in danger of turning Republican red

no shit..

user.. noones voting her..

what makes you think these hackers are her's?

Why not use paper ballots?

Hackers got caught out.

Killery barbells on the throat when?

The kikes might be using this as a smokescreen to hide the fact that Russia has been snooping around the elections. Shillary and co. might be genuinely worried and we might get a "rigged" election if Trump wins.

more difficult and time consuming to rig

Amerifatfucks.

also think of the trees. please donate to my carbon stamp company so I can pay for a summer home located in an area that global warming will leave below seal level in a decade.

Israeli hackers, I'd put money on it given the recent iOS hack revelations.

geeeeeeee what a coincidence

So if hillary gets caught fixing the election. It wasn't hillary, it was those damn russians again………….

sneaky

So is this how you guys are planning to save face when Drumpf loses?

Nah, this house of cards is falling one way or another. After all, you can't fight nature. :^)

Illinoisfag here.

A bit of insider info on the breakdown of the state for anyone too lazy to check the county breakdown on voting preference. Except for Cook county, It's a red state. Unfortunately we get drowned out by the Cook county population density.

As for the general atmosphere, as normal, the whole state south of Chicago (and Champaign Urbana, which is where the richfags send their kids for college) is flying Trump Pence merch. I wouldn't count the state to go red, Chicago has a shit ton of dindu's who want their handouts.

618fag here

ILfag. As a rule, the state should be red.

It just so happens that in Cook County, people tend to vote three, four, five times. :^^^) They really love doing their civic duty.

Hey there goy…I mean, Governor! We don't want those scary (((Chinese))) hackers breaking in and rigging your elections! Let us install this new software on your voting machines. You can trust us! We're from the (((Federal))) government!

Record: Corrected fucking kys shill

Even if he's a cuckservative he's gold just for that

Another 618 fag reporting. Did they really think that allowing all industry to leave would keep the union vote in line for the Dems? And I'm not worried about Chicongo, the dindus are too busy shooting each other to vote.

630 here. Even Geneva, the SWPL-est town I know exists, has Trump signs running down the length of it.

tfw we will never have a functioning economy within your lifetime ;_;

Looks like its time to kill yourself user, correcting the record for us.

Correct Yourself Fool

We got Rauner elected somehow. I'm confident about November, as long as the votes are honest, not (((honest))).

The votes are always honest in this state, goy!

Wow. I didn't think there'd be so many fellow 618's here. Illinois going red is definitely possible. Only ~3 blue spots on the map from that concealed carry referendum a while ago. And was red prior to Regan.

and like said, we have a republican gov. for whatever that's worth.

Diebold does Illinois and Ohio for Republicans regardless of votes actually cast.
If anything, they're just fixing the rigging.
The better way to win is to throw out all the electronic votes, and use paper, that way all you have to do is swap the paper stacks, while the electronics will be hashed and back meaning tampering is obvious.

What is needed is voter repudiation, the tear card that makes sure your vote is noted as such when you vote, and the totals incremented as such.

618 as well.

Let's hope Fire monkey delivers and Fire cock put's the changes into action.

If Illinois goes red, maybe there's hope for Michigan and even California.

Fucking this. I wouldn't have created the thread if Illinois wasn't mentioned as having the bigger "leak."

There is literally no one outside of Chicago that will vote for Hillary

I'm curious. Would anyone here care about this if the foreign hacking was done in favor of Trump?

Moot point. No one would.

No?
It just proves his greatness.

Oh don't lie, you would be happy and just claim they're going against the rigging.

Illinois is the most relevant state in the Midwest

Discussing abstract concepts and hypothetical what ifs is what got us into this cuckservative mess we're in now. We need to focus on reality and the situation on the ground. Not pie in the sky utopian idealism.

Reality is the voting machines are rigged on both sides, with the current goal being to force a paper ballot so as to allow a Florida repeat of outright vote destruction. No counts, no efforts to number it right, just flat out they never happened.

What is needed is a bill of receipt that can be held onto and entered, a mock vote app that allows for rapid polling pre and post, and international oversight via the same people used in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Depends. If it was simply to check into his claims that the election might be rigged, I'd be fine with it.

If a foreign power tries to rig the election in his favor, however, I must disapprove. Simply put, the Libs are looking for any reason to disqualify Trump from the presidency; look at how many people were questioning (on Quora, some normie site where people ask questions about shit) whether he could be impeached on his first day.

It would de-legtimize his candidacy. And if they held a re-vote, well, what normie is going to vote for the guy who cheated (and you know the media will spin it as such.)

And I don't want any foreigners deciding/influencing elections here. This is part of why we're going to build a wall.

Why the fuck are those things connected to the internet in the first place?

Are normies so goddamn retarded that they can only conceive of a binary either/or, with one extreme being paper ballots and the other being likes on faceberg?

So they can be checked if anybody has hacked them via the internet.

No bull, its just that much of a circular logic bit.

Arizona is hard for Trump. It's the immigration issue. Everybody here knows shit's fucked.

We're on the edge of armed shoot-outs, and not Mexicans, but with the disingenuous globalist Washington insiders, the (((appointees and experts))), like McCain. Wouldn't surprise me if the first shots fired are in Phoenix.

Can I get some kind of source on that? It seems retarded enough to be true.

Nothing to concern yourselves with goyim.

Don't let this shake your confidence in electronic voting.

I'm not sure what narrative they are weaving here. Are they looking for excuses for Trump winning or what? Because now Trump gets to say they he was right and that Obama was full of shit since Trump has commented on this possibility while Obama laughed it off. Here this shit is going down in one of his admitted home states.

Or is this more "muh Russia ares hackers" shit? There is always the option they are telling the truth but I can't expect that from the lugenpresse anymore.

This is what worries me.

this

and these.

either

or

either way, i hope we never forget that this is what it's coming to. RIP in voting process

Remembered article from 2000 when they started this whole debacle.
At my polling place at least the machines are not connected, and have not been connected ever during the times I have seen them.
They then this brought in a paper scanner with an LTE modem to allow a prompt uploading of each scan.

So IMOO, its now worse by this transition to paper, as there is now a direct infection method. They also ditched a 16 year polling veteran because she opposed it.

back to Holla Forums faggot. No matter the outcome the Jewish house of cards that is the US govt is gonna crumble and I'll be the first to cheer when it happens. If we're lucky it'll drag Israel with it because they won't be able to get American gibs anymore.

The kike, fag and beaner state? Keep on dreaming, that place is not turning red any time soon. Not as long as San-Fag, Pedowood and its status as a sanctuary state exists.

Dump two-faced McCain the Insane!
Kelli Ward for Senate!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/exclusive-breitbartgravis-arizona-poll-shows-razor-thin-margin-between-john-mccain-kelli-ward-heading-into-election/

guarantee its CIA/Mossad

Jewlinois here, no one that I know is voting for Hillary

IL here mailing-in for Trump

the kikes are so fucking transparent its not funny

630 REPORTING IN
Im at the edge of enemy territory.

OH BOY

Do you elections on fucking paper, it's so much harder to fuck with.

==WHEW LAD== where the fuck do you live, Flagstaff?

Just moved back to Illinois after spending four years in Colorado, what the fuck is going on? I hardly ever see nearly as many semis on my highway as I used to, the state seems dead as fuck. Does literally everything go to the niggers in Chicago now? Am I allowed to own anything?

I'm a retard and can't tell if you're memeing me or not m8.

Consider suicide

w46fuv3w hwfwq45y