Soros Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

Holy shit. (((George Soros))) wants to control the internet and take down any sites that do not promote muh "Open Society."

This is bad, goys:
archive.is/9jElj

The rest is in the archived link.

Fuck this kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gHBzh
archive.is/fmOiD
archive.is/pk98j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh Soros, you are playing a very dangerous game trying to fuck with the internet. If there's one issue that unifies nearly all political factions, it's defending the freedom of the internet.

Why don't we have our own Soros?

We have Kek

This kike needs a bullet

I look forward to burning non-believers in the kek inquisition

if at some point when the shit hit's the fan, I would want to fight side-by-side with adults and not some obese indigo child who worships a toad.

How is that open?

Classic 1984 doublespeak.

All the cool organizations do it goyim.

Oh..

Want to know the first thing they'll do??

All it'd take is one pissed off hopeless NEET that wants to leave a huge impact on the world. Just one. This kike can't get snackbar'd soon enough.

One? Try a whole army of weaponized autism knowing their territory is being threatened.

Soros isn't even the final boss. Just another head on the Rothschild hydra

Hardly make much of a difference. If Soros got snackbar'd, the agenda still motors on.

Shit, if just one NEET decided to load up a uhaul with stolen fertilizer and sacrifice themself driving into their motorcade, he'd be fucking history. Much less multiple.

Let me guess, you worship a Jew but think kek worship is stupid

It would force the replacement to show himself

no, and what the fuck are you on about?

Globalist utopia is good, goyim. We just need to regulate all of your actions and thoughts or else it won't work.

Shill spotted. True believers in Kek do not ostracize our kin based on religion.

When did pepe memes and sick dubs turn into a fucking religion?
I kind of though it was a joke

These fools started out with that shit ironically. But since it was just pointless irony without a specific target or punchline, it molded into sincerity.

Where is you god now nigga?

he's one of the few people you can name without the brackets, it really goes without saying with him.

That's kind of sad. He probably got dehydrated from not having any contact with moisture not long after that.

I still feel bad for that frog

wtf I hate Soros now

Or a throat sawing. Or a napalm bath. Or a flaying followed by a baptism in salt.

this must be part of the "superior morality" lie that kikes tell themselves

His surname is palindromic too, resembling parentheses opening and closing.

don't forget his sons

link to the document?

Trump is our Soros.

depending on how many billions of dollars he will spend on this, it could be really bad

Of such wonders you'll learn,
Dank ass gets you will earn,
If you master the art,
Of memeing with heart.

It's literally a maymay your LARPing faggot.

If you believe in that collective reality-bending shit then you'll have more luck Baneposting yourself to victory.

+

PURE COINCIDENCE

I don't know.
Is Trump financing RWDS across the globe?
Is Trump financing organizations in your country volunteering to (((count votes)))?
Is Trump financing media outlets to maintain a certain narrative, yet never gets flack for it?
Trump is his own Soros.

Looks like Soros had tried this same tactic before
archive.is/gHBzh

This is his M.O. He hasn't the charisma or the strength of conviction to petition others to agree with him, so he uses money and coercion to get government to force everyone to comply. Typical and played out. Sad!

This shit needs to stop.

Watch his Daytona Beach speech. He parrots the exact same MSM narrative we've been having for the last 6 years: Iran is da ebil, Assad is muh dictator, we stand with Pissrael.

I believe too user, there is more proof of kek and meme magic being real than any major modern religion.

*twirls fedora furiously*

i have yet to see this news hit more mainstream venues like SOPA and the like did. how can we shed more light on this issue?

He's going all out.

Wish that kike would die already.

Trump's final opponent will be Soros….

Wrong. The left clearly wouldn't mind a censored internet

This, no one can defy Kek.

Quite a lot of the left would love a censored internet, and has been very actively working towards that for years, achieving it in much of europe.

But there are also factions within the left that oppose it, like compsci cucks and bernouts.

It is, I think, what they call a "fracture point"

It's both you dink

Soros is Bob fucking Page.

At least (((Soros))) sees to be able to buy the good shills.

FROG GOES SPACE UNBELIEVABLE

Hey, (((פרדו תמיר))), I don't have a link to the document because the site with the (((George Soros))) leaks was taken down.

The site's (((Twitter))) account was banned too.

Ask your commanding MOSSAD lieutenant to give you access to the leaked document archive, (((חיים))).

THAT'S WHAT A ZIONIST IS

No, Zionism is based on the religion. The argument is that Jews will have their own Messiah (which for Christians would be the anti-christ) that will lead them to Zion and since they assume it is meant to be a physical location rather than a concept, they think they can jew their god by being there before their Messiah comes so they wouldn't have to walk too far. What he is saying by admitting to not be a Zionist but wanting the survival of Israel is that he is more concerned about ethnic survival than the religious idea.

That's the religious part of it but zionism is most certainly, at the core of it, nothing else than jewish nationalism and Soros going "tee hee silly goys, I'm not really a zionist" is just a fucking smokescreen.

Of course they don't call it nationalism though, that might give the goyim some "problematic" ideas…

How can these people be that stupid? We know about DNA and evolution. We know other planets and galaxies exist. There is no evidence whatsoever for any supernatural being. How the fuck are we on Holla Forums more rational than people that are shaping the future of this planet for the next few centuries (at a minimum)? They and their friends spend their lives thinking about and discussing this stuff (world politics; understanding psychology to manipulate; everything to do with humans, basically) and yet they're still driven by ancient myths?

Are you really going to argue that observing something physical dismisses something metaphysical?

why would you post this. you asshole.

Why wont this old fart just die already?!

We sort of have Robert Mercer

He spent millions funding a "Trump-like" candidate in order to defeat hillary, unfortunately this was before Trump himself entered the race and the candidate in question was el rato

planned parenthood sustaining him on the blood of goys. he's literally a vampire

so that fucking fat jew is just butthurt that the internet is fucking his evil plans over.

I'm honestly surprised that genocidal internet Nazis and pozzed Antifa Communists can actually be in full agreement on the matter of internet policy.

It's the one thing that pretty much anyone who honestly believes in anything at all can agree on.

How does Holla Forums handle stuff like Soros leaks? Here we have a "porky" who is a literal Jew, and proof that he throws money behind nearly every issue they support, from BLM, open borders, etc.

Honestly I don't expect a single bit of logic out of them.

Those fuckers don't live in ivory towers, they live in castles on clouds in the sky.

uh oh

I think they just blank it tbh
Soros is a Jew, one of the international globalist elite, Bella high in what they consider the bourgeoisie class in their ideas of hierarchy and we have shown evidence time and time again he avidly throws money at their causes and controls them like an indirect puppet master and they just ignore it

So sick of this fucking kike.

Just in time for the election too. I wonder if they are this afraid of the October surprise?

I'm pretty sure that Trump can seize it back by force since ICANN will remain in LA.

But fuck Trump needs to talk about this. It would REALLY help him with millennial support.

What are they going to get rid of Wikileaks domain name?

Dear Putin, please take care of him.

Implying Trump isn't a jew puppet. He's so deep in the bed with the jew that there's no denying it.

Uh, guys.. Has there been any progress on that handheld mesh network that was talked about a few months-year ago? I remember that it utilized mobile routers that could flash some kind of imageboard bios that anyone could connect with if they saw the wifi signal. We need a similar technilogy that does this but also updates any other nodes it comes in contact with and create our own local intranets when the imageboards start getting shut down.

Hey there have to be some heroes left in man right?

I remember we called it a "pirate Box".

The day that 4chan send frog to the space. Oh, glorious days.

Make it backfire on him and demand Israel open its borders to the rest of the Middle East.

tfw someone posts your OC

have another user

It's a Rottenchild puppet in the end, these are the masterminds.

not how, but when

WHY WON'T HE DIE

What's Haim Saban's significance?

welp, im going to Tor for good now it seems

related

archive.is/fmOiD
archive.is/pk98j

He already has his sons to take up his mantle.

Soros funds SPLC-tier grievance orgs for Palestinians in Israel. The guy is the ultimate rootless cosmopolitan Jew and cares about Israel insofar as that Israels actions reflect upon all of Jewry and their ability to parasitise the nations of the goyim.

This is the last one

Can we talk about murdering this man?
Not like i'm doing it, but it really would be healthy for everyone

w

hes still an evil kike regardless

MONEY BUYS THE BEST POSSIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENTS, THIS KIKE WILL BE 130 AND HOOKED UP PERMANENTLY ON A BLOOD OXYGENATOR PUMP MACHINE, A BLOOD THINNER DRIP IV, AND A KIDNEY DIALYSIS MACHINE SO (((THEY))) CAN KEEP HIM ALIVE ANOTHER 70 YEARS UNTIL THEY HOPE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO ADVANCED CLONING AND TISSUE REGENERATION TECHNIQUES.

IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT KIKE RAY KURZWEIL TAKING 50+ VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS A DAY IN THE HOPES OF STAYING ALIVE TO REACH (((THE SINGULARITY)))

If you count our calendar from the death of Jesus, next year is 1984.

Jesus Christ, how has a bullet not managed to find this kike's head yet?
Of all the ones for the Germans not to deal with when they could have…actually, think about it, the Germans DID deal with the worst ones.

Like a vampire trying to destroy the world with one foot in the grave.

We literally memed an old god into existence and he has blessed us profoundly for it.

We should try to meme more Holla Forums friendly gods into existence tbh.

I once read that the lord's prayer actually coincide with the shakras, going from top to bottom.

here is the rewritten KEK version.

Blessed KEK in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Your darkness come,
your chaos done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily get,
and bless our memes,
as we never forgive the jews.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

AMEN