So how is Duterte's war on drugs coming along? Are the streets safer...

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/28/asia/philippines-voices-drugs-war/index.html

So how is Duterte's war on drugs coming along? Are the streets safer? Do the common folk feel more at ease walking around their neighborhoods not being harnessed by a bunch of loser junkies and pushers? Anyone from the Philippines want to weigh in on this?

The only news coming out of cnn is MUH POOR CRIMINALS DEY DINDU NUFFIN as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EDBG4
archive.is/w9GHV
vocaroo.com/i/s0w0HxuroDnB
newsinfo.inquirer.net/812829/duterte-mulls-hiring-hatchet-men-mercenaries-to-destroy-abu-sayyaf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/EDBG4
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
"We can put the users in rehabilitation, right? They shouldn't punish (them) by taking their lives."
She says that her brother stopped using meth long ago. "My brother had no enemies. He's a very kind person."
The perpetrators were police officers who were involved with meth trade themselves, Janie insists.
As we speak to her, she becomes increasingly agitated. The powerlessness she feels is palpable.
"My God, Duterte, stop doing this," she says, breaking down into sobs. "You don't have the right to take the lives of these people."
"Why don't you take the lives of these policemen too? They were drug users and pushers!"

Fucking leftest are all over the world… I can't wait tell he executes them as well.

Counter sage because I left it on.

Yeah you gonna have to go back pleb.

a little bit safer, I can walk the streets of avenida, recto at night, and the only ones pestering me are the whores, the pushers are gone

But until Duterte rids the Muslim town, there will still be shabu(meth) because the shabu dens and pushers live there and enjoy the protection by the Muslims

oh yeah, I am just talking about Manila, dont know about the other cities and provinces

Good to know, thanks.

I really hope that he leaves the UN so other countries will as well and we won't have to deal with the whole internet bullshit.

I work with three flips that immigrated to the US, and I asked them what they think about him, and before I could finish my question they were all saying how great he is.

They were telling me how drugs are a huge problem, and that Duterte is an average citizen who actually cares about the community and his country. They said if he cleans things up enough with drugs, they would consider going home.

They are huge fans of him and what he is doing.

Just so you know, the recent developments are:

Former Justice secretary is linked to the drug lords operating inside the prison

Chief of Police tells the kangaroo senate probe: How do you arrest someone inside the prison already
a female radio DJ is caught dealing with drugs

former drug user and pusher Robin Padilla is asking the president not to reveal the names of the actors/actresses on drugs/drug pushers
(My guess is his brother Rustom is one big drug runner, how else could he afford expensive MtF operations)

Heil der Fuhreterte!

Last I heard, nearly a half million druggies and dealers turned themselves in so far with a couple hundred who died from resisting police or RWDS.
Crime across the country has fallen to the lowest levels in decades.

It's looking breddy gud so far, considering a vacation to Davao city over the winter.

No Davao yet, I am afraid. Some ISIS snuck inside, and now starting to train mudslimes there.

Had a few terror attacks a few days ago.

Go Baguio or Bora Bora for now

Daily reminder that most SEA countries already done this. Death sentence for drug smuggler have been the norm for ages

This, hard drugs and their dealers are cancer that needs to be violently stomped out, and anyone who resists deserves to die. Heroin, cocaine, meth, etc dealing should be treated as a crime worse than murder because of the monumental number of lives it ruins
Get fucked you cryptokikes, no one will ever take you seriously, not even the potheaded redditors

He will, he is planning on purging the entire government.

I'm actually surprised, thought Duterte's daughter was keeping the city on a short leash like her father with anyone causing trouble in the city limits getting purged.

This hag De Lima is a commie through and through. She is related to Sison, the former leader of the flip communist army now living in Netherlands enjoying the gibs. She weaseled into the government when then President Arroyo needed to consolidate her position after the power grab that ousted Estrada. She was the Human Rights commissioner and defended the commies and kebab. Later became a pain in the ass for Arroyo when the president no longer tow the US and oligarch line 100%.

President Aquino rewarded her for her efforts by putting her as Justice Secretary. She became the attack dog against Aquino's political enemies but did nothing against real crime. For example, they put Arroyo in jail but there has been no trial. After six years Arroyo is out of prison because De Lima never did the homework to pile evidence and shit to secure a conviction.

With the help of Liberal Party cheating she is now a senator. But DU30 has exposed her links to the drug lords and in the process has to reveal the already open secret of her degenerate affair with her driver who appears to be the errand boy for drug deals. Another commie in the senate tried to defend her by playing the gender card "MUH SOGGY KNEES!" but this won't sell in the still largely conservative flipland.

She's going down. I can see the Liberal Party dropping her like a hot potato. Plain and simple cost-benefit analysis.

I just wonder why (((anyone))) would benefit from more drugs and weakness in the Philippines. It's not like they are a world power to be taken down, their importance is a military outpost of the US. Perhaps Chinese or Muslims would benefit from a weak phillipines?

Bora-bora is not in the Philippines. That is a bunch of islands owned by the French.

That is what happens when ignorant coños try to look cool with their stupid shortcuts.

some of us call Boracay as Bora-bora as slang you dingus

Go choke on a bag of dicks and die

I remember watching the events leading up to the deaths of Andrew Chan and the other 'Australian' drug smuggler in Indonesia.

There was a huge uproar because it was time for them to die (tried smuggling 9kgs of heroin knowing the risks) and I knew perfectly well at the time there'd be a backlash against Indonesia that would last approximately 2-3 minutes.

People started groups boycotting Indonesia, but Indonesia ended up having a record high of Australian tourists a couple months later. I really hated the bleeding hearts in Australia.

Money mate. The funds to destabilize the west has to come from somewhere

Philippines is a good hub for shabu and other illegal things

International crime syndicates uses this country as a meeting/jumping point to other countries

Last I checked, CNN wasn't promoting the international drug trade, but I could be wrong.

There was also a flip worker that was supposed to be executed in Indonesia for transporting drugs.

But she dindu nuffin and was only tricked into carrying suspicious packages, like the thousands other flips that end up in the death row of foreign lands with tougher drug laws and actual enforcement.

In a rare achievement from the Aquino Administration, she got a reprieve (still no guarantee that she's spared from the death penalty) while the other nationals got executed. They say that the other countries like Australia played hardball while flipland asked nicely. (I don't know if De Lima's Justice department contributed. Probably not and it was mostly the Foreign Affairs that did the work.)

I'm glad Australia tried to play hardball. Indonesia aren't friends of Australia and suck up millions and millions in foreign aid from Australia. They also get shitty when Australia return the human waste they let gather in their country and jump on boats headed for Australian shores.

The 'Australian' drug traffickers were Indian and Chinese, and any of the actual Australians who are also in Indo jails for similar crimes deserve the same fate.

Of course they did. I was in australia at the time and the government was already losing approval ratings so fast that if they didn't at least prove that they could rattle their sabers at a 3rd country they would be purged next term. The issue in aus was that their (((human rights))) weren't being upheld because they were going to be executed by shitskins

They did get purged and the aussies got based tony

the Chinese triads
the Yakuza
the Hongkong triads

are just few of the scums operating here. the abu sayyaf uses drugs to fund their operation too

Based fliops

Kill yourself man

Is the TIME report hatchet–job journalism?
archive.is/w9GHV

Sounds like helicopter time to me.

The issue there was not that couple of dealers got axed but that Australia let two of its citizens be removed by an islamic country with no repercussions, even if they were not White.

Trust me, the majority of Aussies didn't give two shits about a chinese and an indian drug mule wanting to score big out of a heroin deal. They got busted in a foreign land, and were subject to foreign law.
The SJWs screamed their little lungs out then moved on to the next weekly drama. They left no legacy, and I don't have any remorse for their fate.

Everyone should be free to do whatever they want, let the market decide. Free markets will solve all of society's problems, there's no reason for a strong state. Just observe the NAP.

Why would CNN cover for the drug trade? That doesnt't make sense, does it retard?

(((ISIS))). What a coincidence.

My brother married a flip from Davo, the city he was mayor of. Him and his wife just go back from visiting family there. They said it's one of the first times they were able to go out at night in cities other than Davo and that you can feel it in the air that the country has changed. Also from the news from there my brother shares on Facebook some 700,000 people have turned themselves into police or checked into rehab.

Jews

Some might say they're an Agency asset.

This.there hasn't been a murder there in years since I visited last. I'd suggest going to Maharlika market and the SM mall.

Filipinos in Manila seem to be satisfied with Duterte's administration so far.

user
First they came for the drug dealers, and i said thank you duterte
Then they came for the drug users, and i said thank you duterte
and now they come for the former drug users

thank you duterte

i love this guys press conferences

he talks about everything in a chilled out fashion injecting some philosophy here and there, lamenting over some shit then his eyes watering up when he gets mad as hell over some injustice.

A TRUE LEADER

The best part is that he just dresses like a truck driver or cashier or something. I have never seen him in a suit.

Never knew the drug problem was so bad there. We will need to do the same here in the USA. Heroin is killing our country.

Killing junkies worked out great for Singapore.

He's a lawyer and enjoys driving cab in his free time. You can find pictures of him driving cab passengers around Davo. Right before he became president a gang was targeting the cabbies and killed a few. When they came to him with this problem he solved it.

From what I've been told from them It was terrible. Junkies on pretty much every street corner and dealers all over the place too.

Philippines are the weirdest lookin fuckers I have ever seen. Like are they asian, hawaiian, or straight up Mexican? You just can't tell, mang.

But he's doing the right thing. Wish this fucker was el president of Mexico.

This is just one big violation of the NAP

vocaroo.com/i/s0w0HxuroDnB

They are a mutt breed made up of Negrito, Chinese, Spanish and White.

I kek'd

So basically, they're from the future.

They are mostly Malay, the same race as Malaysia/Indonesia. The middle class is heavily mixed with Chinese. The extreme upper-class is heavily mixed with the Spanish.

epic

You should have crippling remorse for not exploiting leftardery in order to remove kebab though.

The way you present it is like he went full Taxi Driver on them.

gimme dem quotessss

Calling him "The Punisher" is almost insulting to his badassery.

DOOOOOOTER
is actually not that based.

Butthurt junkie detected.

kek go back to your opium hotwheels, the only reason you're still here(if jim didn't already get you) is because duerte doesn't want to fuck over US citizens.

I went to Davao when he was mayor. Walked out at night with no fear despite being white as hell. Something I couldn't do in American big cities.

Unlike Manila which looked like a third world hellhole full of shanties and favelas, Davao was prosperous and well educated. It was like Singapore or Taiwan.

He really is as awesome as everyone says.

He tends to do that. He once traded himself for a hostage for some sandmonkeys. After the police got him back, he had the kidnappers all lined up and shot in the back of the head.

First though he made a rape joke because Southern Filipinos have a very Holla Forums sense of humor.

Anything about Duterte from a western news source is pretty much shit. Most times I see actual Filipinos show up in comments sections or Reddit they defend him.

Funny part is he is ordering interrogating of those who are captured, and found most of the drugs trace back to the Chinese Triad. There is suspicion that this is done on purpose by the Chinese to weaken the Philippines.

Other odd thing? Some of the drugs trace back to Sinaloa. The Mexican cartel. Many drug lords are fleeing to Mexico. You are crazy if you don't think they have some US politicians on the take keeping the border open and drugs flowing.

He tested them. Only six failed the drug test. He reassigned them to ISIS territory.

If they win cool, if they lose, nothing of value was lost.

I don't need to exploit anything, look at Australia's general reaction to islam and arabs - islam's general likability is heavily on the decline. We even have middle aged female news anchors risk their careers by calling for an end to muslim immigration, the populace are starting to see what's happening in France, Sweden and England and don't want Australia to end up with the same fate.

*dem

Davao city is the site where those 4 hostages were kidnapped and taken to Sulu which led to two of them to be beheaded (John Ridsdel and Robert Hall). Time to hit the armory

More news from the Grapevine

A drug lord that laundered his money to turn it to legit business was killed they were the Odictas

Rumored that they surrendered but stopped halfway and didnt reveal their protectors

The drug protector is Senator Drilon

And here is the picture of Senator Leila de Lima together with drug lord Kerwin Espinosa before Duterte's purge

Bullshit. The Chinese can and will push drugs just for the profit alone. They don't need a political purpose.

>>>/pinoy/15275

This open letter needs more redpill and Doom Paul.

Maybe it should be made clear to the intended audience that Trump will be the next president so they better keep their shit straight.

Question time for you peeps

Here is the picture of Mayor Mabilog, cousin of Senator Drilon (included in the picture), one of the named Narco-mayors in Iloilo city, where the slain drug lord Odicta lived,

So, who do you think ordered them killed?

The Senator or the Mayor

clues: the politician is in Hong Kong right now
and Odictas get their supply from the Hong Kong triads

whoops forgot the picture

Explosion in Davao City bros.

DU30 is cool and all for but I seriously doubt Davao city is anything like Singapore or Taiwan. Maybe in terms of safety but not in terms of prosperity or education.

Yeah. Almost guaranteed to be Abu Sayeff. Rival muzzie nationalists MNF had clashes with then this morning and they lost 70 fighters last month.

They are about to get what they deserve. The soldiers just got new gear and their salaries doubled. It's happening.

Meant to say for standing up against political correctness and his refreshingly straightforward approach for a politician

Not gay but I want to have sex with Duterte. We need to clone him and distribute him to all nations leaderships.

>>>/cuckchan/

if a leader is simply strength, smarts and loyalty, there's no shortage of strong, smart, loyal men in the world.

even when boys seek strength through violence, loyalty through gangs and smarts through criminal conduct, it is still strength, loyalty and smarts. problem is when it's wasted in a destruction and degeneration
turn the loyalty towards kin and community, smarts towards constructive endeavors, and strength through the eternal glory of being a worthy descendant and ancestor of your people.

perhaps a leader is more than strong, smart and loyal. a leader must dream for his people's future, and have the courage to make himself an enemy of anyone, however powerful and dangerous, who dares threaten and violate his people.

Good people fucking love him.
So many Westerners are like:
Saying shit like that in their ivory towers where they dont know shit about living in a 3rd world country.

Some are the
degenerates who are fucking shitless, because Duterte is targeting hard drugs like Cocaine and Meth (for now).

This is a story I heard about him. From my family in law.

Dueterte doesn't really care if people smoke a bit of weed or drink a few beers. He's on with that but hates hard drugs

I'm really tired of everyone on Holla Forums sucking off this Eastern monkey so fucking much.

You don't belong here and should kill yourself immediately.

Why? The safer that he makes the Phillipines, the fewer the flips that will come to the West. Besides, as far as non-Whites go, flips are probably the best. They're the only mongoloids that strike me as being humanoids rather than lifeless automatons.

nice

But seriously. Cucking for non-whites is always pathetic. Do people forget that after whites regain control of our nations we'll go onto exterminating these fuckers for colonisation?

disappointed.

link to Duerte banter?

Focus on present task

Worked wonders in Vietnam didn't it? And this guy already has trained death squads.

we can dream for the future while working for the present.
Our goals in Vietnam was never exterminating the locals for the purpose of colonisation with whites.

Imagine if McCain had gotten elected and then promised pardons for every who killed a gangbanger and felonious illegal alien.

Oh boy, there would be bloodshed. But then, no more gangbangers.

What the news isnt reporting is that many of the drug pushers are surrendering by the thousands.

The Triads are the real threat here. The Yakuza are a fucking joke nowadays, and only the Japanese bother to give them any respect. If the Yakuza were doing this overseas, the Mexican Cartels would wipe them out

Mexico really needs its own version of Dueterte. He'd make the Cartels scared shitless, specially when they know its open season on them.

The politicians dont care about the money in america. Its nice bonus but thats it.

The Cartels collectively outnumber the military, and have a higher budget.

It's funny too that the Cartels are moving into or taking part in the national economy like mines or timber and even controlling a port at that. The kicker would be that iron is their biggest source of revenue not drugs.

TO ALL MY KABABAYAN HERE ON Holla Forums

we have to organise. i don't know of any filipino right wing, truly nationalist forum or group on the internet.

Go to the provinces and join the local anti-commie or anti-kebab militia. Yes, Holla Forums, there have been RWDS in flipland even before Duterte. I'm not sure if they'd accept foreigners though. Maybe if your intent of removing kebab is pure, and you pass their tests like eating balut maybe you can join.

There may be church groups that are more conservative than others.

If you can't be assed to leg it, you will only find meme groups. There's a thread or threads in /pinoy/ making fun of these groups.

Why do libshits support "rights" for criminals while eroding rights for citizens? Please god we need rope desperately.

I mean, look at some western cities, so filled with crime and drugs that you can't walk around without getting shanked and mugged. If we remove criminal, the crime stops. How do shitlibs not get this? "waaaah drugs aren't the real problem, it's xyz, muh dindu nuffin, oppreshun, feels."

It's simple. If you remove the people who again and again cause the crime, the crime stops. Duterte is the Trump of SEA. He will make the Philippines Great Again. And please god let us start using our death penalty, not with 50 year waiting lists and faggy injections, but with dragging them out back and putting a fucking bullet in their fucking heads. Problem solved. The justice system is not currently constitutional. We have a RIGHT to swift justice. Currently it takes years just to have the court case. That is constitutionally ILLEGAL. We need to remove the bullshit and get the job fucking done. Note: should only apply to drugs and violent crime.

Exactly. Singapore is very harsh with criminals, and look at them now. Extremely wealthy and prosperous, a beautiful, clean, safe nation. I want this for the west.

This man is a living god.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/812829/duterte-mulls-hiring-hatchet-men-mercenaries-to-destroy-abu-sayyaf
Duterte mulls hiring hatchet men, mercenaries to destroy Abu Sayyaf

All out war against degenerates and terrorists.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I don't know how I stop myself from beating libshits' skulls in when they say this to me. It's literally a miracle I'm not in fucking prison/death row right now.

the libshits are essentially a 'non-violent' army that attacks you via psychological, verbal, mind trick means with the sole purpose of being a fifth column and a corrosive element that works for the NWO

good people and many rational persons would obviously lose the very moment they even started talking to ((((them))))

putting them down with the bullet and/or the sword like the traitorous rats they are the only real solution in solving this parasitical/corrosive conundrum