Maybe I'm alone here, but I…. err, liked Squirrel Boy. It had sly sarcastic humor and an all-star voice cast

Maybe I'm alone here, but I…. err, liked Squirrel Boy. It had sly sarcastic humor and an all-star voice cast.

It was the last good cartoon that Cartoon Network made imo, before Jew Snyder took over and shit like Chowder, Flapjack, Total drama island, and Out of Jimmy's Head came in. Too bad it CN canned it way too soon after only 2 seasons

Well fuck you too.

HEY!

Chowder wasn't too bad.

Chowder was crap.
Squirrel Boy was even worse crap though, what the hell is wrong with you OP?

what was wrong with squirrel boy? did the absurd aspect of a talking squirrel trigger your aspergers or something?

No, the kid's forehead did.

captcha: q gay ck

What would his head even look like without glasses?

SKIES THE LIMIT

I liked Squirrel Boy too. The problem is, is pretty disappointing compared to Duckman, and Rodney is usually too annoying for it's own good. Andy doesn't do a lot of things most of the times too, and he is a whinny faggot. The best part of the show is probably Salty Mike.

I'll never understand why people hate this show (I can understand Gym Partner's a Monkey)

Looking back on it the show wasn't all that bad. Like Chowder it had some 10/10 episodes but normally it wasn't anything really all that great.

Total Drama Island was my jam though fuck off.

Total Drama was a fun gimmicky show. For like 2-3 seasons. But then it just kept going.

Yeah Anything past season 3 should never have happened. But you have to admit. The show overstaying its welcome is pretty standard for reality television is it not?

Ya got me there. Cheeky fuck.

Maybe the creator's downhill after he finished Duckman was the reason.

who was that blonde chick that looked like rikku from ff x? i would so casting couch her.

This show felt like every cartoon ever made

Sauce.

That's a boy.

Source?

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER DUCKMAN

I don't think Klasky-Csupo worked on Squirrel boy

In fact, they were out of business by the time the show came out

I miss Klasky-Csupo…

But all of their shows made after 1997 sucked.

They ran out of gas for some reason.

Maybe it's because they once produced half of Nick's output

Here you go.

Technically they still exist, and Gabor Csupo directed a few live-action family movies

i liked it too, never understood the hate for it. it wasn't great, but wasn't bad. i liked the art style and the coloring. rodney was a dick but made up for it by being voiced by richard horvitz.

i don't think it's fair to compare this show to Duckman, because this show was not trying to be like Duckman at all. Peck was working under a different studio with entirely different rules and expectations, and had a different team. Duckman was something unique and adult-oriented, this was a generic kid's cartoon.

does anyone know what Peck is up to nowadays?

Gabor Csupo didn't work on Duckman

This (Peck's probably now a fine artist)

………………………………………._¸„„,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,„„_
…………………….……………„–~*'¯……………….'\
………….…………………… („-~~–„¸_…………..,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯'^^~-„„„—-~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : : : :"-„ : : : : :"\