What a Shitty world

My only fear of death is reincarnation.

Maybe you wont be an autistic NEET next time around

I hope. At least I'm not a normie wageslave.

i was expecting a feminine penis on that Asian.
i'm disappointed.

me too! i thought i was the only one to consider that

wouldn't your memories and all information be wiped in a pulsating universe? if that is the type of universe you are describing.

tfw your an AI and you literally will never die

I don't know man. Life is boring and hard. I don't want to live this forever.

gayperson

do you have a naturalistic view of the brain, thereby conciousness, thereby the universe?

what i am asking is, do you believe in the supernatural? if you do i don't think i have an answer for you.

if you don't believe in the supernatural then you, the concious you, your feeling and everything you are and have ever been (maybe ever will be, determenistic universe) would cease the moment you are dead.

in the naturalistic sense life is a chemical process and nothing more.

thoughts? does that ease the feeling?

a rather counter intuitive positive mantra for me is "nothing is ever so bad that you can't kill yourself".

sorry for the rant.

10 upvotes for you

I believe in nothing my friend.

sorry i'm not an autistic faggot who spends his day posting on imageboards for autistic NEETs just to fulfill the void in my chest.

tfw iktf

go back to reddit, meanie

According to old Pagan myths you are not allowed to reincarnate if you are dishonorable in life.
So go and do something really fucked up.

then i don't understand your fear in what i suppose is, to an extent, the afterlife?

I understand the feelings, these are preservationist attributes that have proven better than the competition. A pragmatic approach to the question might be a solution for you? (look up pascals pragmatism on God, the method is solid, the idea is flawed)

please no bullies on this board.

I don't want to leave. I don't want to feel.

Thanks.

i'm just jused to traps posting.

personally i have a dualistic approach to feelings.

Sigmund Freuds 3 part brain theory might be a good replacement for your fears. In short the ID are your feelings, the Superego is your dreams aspirations, and to some extent your rationale, lastly the ego, you, you are you, here to experience the ID and superego and to choose one over the other.

The pragmatic Freudian approach would be to recognice your feelings, because they are there for a reason, but to analyse them and listen to your superego who tells you the ID is an alarmhorn that calls attention to EVERYTHING, but that dosen't mean EVERYTHING should be held in equal regard.

o-okay sorry. please accept my apology

great post. 5/5

I think I understand something. Thanks.

gay

Ok. Let's break this down
So reincarnation is a load of bullshit

Basically this
Oh I remember when I seriously considered be an hero, I remember being in the ground fetal position crying, drunk, high on like 2 or 3 substances reallizing if I kill myself I ll probably reincarnate in the same world, different body, loosing all memories and experiences
Tl,dr. If an hero you reincarnate same planet
????
no profit

PD. What to do?

Maybe you won't reincarnate. Would you rather be a disembodied spirit roaming freely or would you rather cease to exist?

?

oh shit op you are the only first person ive heard to say that

proof?

Reincarnation is a meme put in place to make you not commit suicide out of despair. (((They))) want you alive as long as possible.

this is my nightmare OP