Trump Defends Charlottesville Protesters

Holy shit guys Trump is defending the protesters at Charlottesville and is dropping redpills on how violent the counter protesters were. He's 100% defending us right now and the leftist journalists are being triggered beyond imagination.

I watch that whole thing, he was condemning every one there. The alt right FBI shills & the Antifa CIA glow in the dark niggers.

go fuck yourself, nazi

you sit around posting pepe memes. i find it funny you think you're part of some movement of brain dead morons.

pretty sure you're the one that is triggered

Make me.

samefagget.

Obvious photoshop

faked

samefag. nice try

bullshit unless you prove it

i proved i didn't samefag and that wasn't sufficient for you though

wrong board dumbass.
>>>Holla Forums is that way

I just came

You need mental healt.

because you're a bullshitting shit-eating garbage-collecting dick-rubbing faguette (french for faggot)

The only people I heard him defending were the ones that went solely to protest the statue getting taken down and condemned the race baiting faggots with nazi flags that showed up later to stir up shit.

So he believes in the classical liberal value of free speech….what a monster!

Holy shit. I've never heard something so fucking savage… and it came from Trump!

calm down dude. go get a juice box and some cheese strings and do 15 minutes of quiet time.

okay, mom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

This.

5d chess soothes my soul

Samefag samefaging.

Cunt tries to set him up with the questions but he's too sharp

BASED

Antifa chased 3 cars down that street, 1st one smashed in to a group of ppl, 2e one smashed in to that car, 3e smashed in to the pile up already there.

Antifa chased 3 cars down that street all three smashed in to ppl.
Antifa being savages attacking ppl and car with bats killed the women.