ANTIFA

I need some help. Someone I really respect was telling me the other day that ANTIFA isn't as bad as everyone makes them out to be and it disappointed the fuck out of me. I see nothing in the news about them aside from attacking people. Do they have any redeemable qualities?

no

Even Holla Forums hates them, for being dumb globalist libs. They have literally no redeemable qualities at all.

This

If there's one thing to learn from this disappointment, it's that disappointment is life. I'm sorry.

Their girls are fucking hot

If you like sociopathic narcissist bitches who will cut your patriarchy-stick off while you're asleep, then sure.

Oh I'm familiar with disappointment, it was just a massive shock to hear someone as smart as this dude say anything positive about them.

so just normal 3DPD, then?

Most don't cut your dick off physically tho, they just do it figuratively.

when they start shit irl they almost always get btfo, which is good for lulz

He could just be saying that media blows everything out of proprtion, which they do. I'm sure that not every antifa sympathizer is isis on the inside. That goes for any group on Earth though. He also could be talking about the name anti fascist too. Not a lot of people on either side of the political spectrum actually want fascism, antifa just took the term and radicalized it into a fascist, far left "political" group.

Good point. Just like every feminist isn't a 3rd wave man hater.

>Implying I don't find that hot

The only good fascist is a dead fascist. The black bloc will prevail in the war against nazis.

So then off yourself, antifa fascist.

No. You need to kill them, user.

Typical. Turn the accusation around because you can't defend your fascist ways.

I'm fascist and proud, ANTIFAGS OUT

DEATH TO FASCISTS

NAZIS WILL BURN

No, they're all just gutter punk liberals. Even Holla Forums doesn't like them.

Also, this is now a Dickie appreciation thread.

It wasn't cancer quite yet, it was the beginning stages of cancer

It was all dumb bullshit, nigger.

Now stop shitting up my Dickie thread.

Not to mention some of them have the body shape of a fucking bag full of garbage

It was pretty much affirmitive action.
cancer

pick one nigger

You mean the corporation will prevail. Now get off the internet get back out there & burn trash cans you sub human.

Why would you watch this garbage?

No. Just no.

Ours are better.

Part of growing up is having all of your heroes disappoint you.
You could try talking sense into them, but its probably a lost cause. You should cut them out of your life.

top jej

lol virgins actually believe this

but wHO WAS ANIFAT?