Monkey tries to make BLM video, gets shot in the procces

In other news,
Chicago Rapper King Yella Shot While Filming Black Lives Matter Video

"IN THE WAR IN CHIRAQ, KING YELLA MAKES HIS FIRST ATTEMPT TO PUT OUT A POSITIVE MESSAGE.
BEFORE HE WAS SHOT ON SET OF HIS MUSIC VIDYA==

archive.is/Jjt47

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/realkingyella73/
twitter.com/kingyellatheman
archive.is/q1Lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Earlier in the week, King Yella put out a call for people to show up wearing red and blue to help him film his new Black Lives Matter video. None of these people apparently considered that it might draw the wrong type of attention to have a large group of men standing around in gang colors."

$1000 the real video, which is actually faked and rehearsed, was the shooting video. The peace video was a cover story. A shooting, which was actually faked, would make the message viral. Another random garbage rap video would not.

Think like Soros.

he's a real KANG, too.

instagram.com/realkingyella73/
twitter.com/kingyellatheman

young kang

Kek

kevin gates wanna be faggot, fuck'em

AYO HOL UP

kinda redundant tbh fam

dam yo dat nigga just got his street cred ya herd?!

Also how the fuck does that nigger run so smoothly? It's like he's gliding down the sidewalk.

It's dem Air Max niggin' Magic Cushion LEbron's ® that Jamal spent his welfare on last thursday.

DAS RITE

This is the thing that bothers me with kangz.

They have a gun that is loaded with 17 bullets, they shoot at a fucking CROWD of people

Yet they don't kill anyone.

How the fuck do you do that.

webm all the things

By holding your gun sideways.

What kind of chickenshit costume is that?

A hindu/dindu hybrid?

Trying to decipher that costume is like trying to clean silverware with feces.

nigs gonna nig

They can't understand the concept of a gun, they think that it's basically a magical killing machine instead of a tool that makes a piece of metal fly straight and fast
archive.is/q1Lg
If anyone has any more articles about niggers and guns please share them

I find it greatly unsettling that this thing breathes the same air as me.

this is honestly their understanding of all tools, not just guns. why do you think witchdoctors are of the highest social standing in African nations?

Mein sides