Why is no one talking about this?!

Why is no one talking about this?!

US letting go control of internet. Likely to go into control of the censorship happy UN.

wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

Sorry can't archive link and still access story. Even tried to tiny url trick.

For all its horrible faults, ICAN being under US control required it to at least nominally respect freedom of speech. ICAN under the UN would likely result in mass censorship and the closing of many platforms for discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
archive.is/WAcks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

This really matters to Holla Forums and could end in a nightmare.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

How is he even motivating this move? What the fuck?

Don't be sage fag.

This will fuck everything up if the UN starts having significant control over the internet.

ctr+f

Sorry Goy not interesting.

Ahem, this does sound fucking bad.

What are you talking about… I was pointing out that
WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD ON THIS
Nothing more.

fuck off shill

Why not use the catalog
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
Newfag

This should be stickied not lost in the catalog most people never look at. I'm sorry if your thread died but that is no reason to be a sage fag and take it out on others who are actually concerned about the prospects here.

See pic
Because people could not possibly be asleep at this time… Also, only newfags such as your self do not check the catalog.
There is also another magical thing called savepage so you have have your own backup of up.
Archive.is of this only removes the pointless comments and image at top that is not needed.
archive.is/WAcks

Thanks man kill yourself

Reported.

This thread will quite literally stay here until the other is full and then this will be the other one used. You feel stupid yet, newfaggot?

Then why bump this one schlomo? Don't call people newfaggots when your excuse doesn't hold water. Adding posts to a supposed backup thread is not how you're supposed to do it.

Because this is upseting you and I like the taste of (you)

Its his first post ever made, he would feel slighted if people shit all over it sense its already here, he only just now noticed it on his goybook circlejerk "hacktavist" pages and can no n2 catalog.

Really makes me think.

See my first

If you truly was concerned, you would be reading the just under 100 posts already there and contributing to it.
Oh whats that? Nothing to add? Simply shitting up the catalog with a useless duplicate thread? That proves your a newfag much like OP.

I'm just amused at your autism

Benjamin Franklin and some nigger on the same picture.. is this the end of the world?

Why is it OP can't search the catalog like someone who isn't a complete faggot?

My autisum? You clearly are also new here… It is
Standard practice
to politely sage+link to other threads when some one messes up or didn't check catalog…
I did as such, newfag OP, spergs the fuck out because he is simply too autist to admit he fucked up or is truly a newfag. Then your dumb ass whiteknights to the rescue because you can also not check catalog or his plebbet buddy.

This is autism

Nice autism man

Yeah fuck off, he was being polite no need to be such a normie sounding cunt.