What's your problem with reddit?

Holla Forumstards

take your pick

I'M PICK ? AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK? DO YOU EVEN THINK TO BEGIN WITH?

I hope in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been

no problems here

YOU HOPE IN TIME ILL REALIZE WHAT AN IDIOT IVE BEEN ? I WILL DASH YOUR HOPES INTO PIECES AND MAKE YOU REALIZE YOU ARE THE WORTHLESS NOBODY THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE.

lol

YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO LAUGH AT.

(((bump)))

what's a reddit

OH I DON'T KNOW, WHATS S A REDDIT ? FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF YOU MEWLING LITTLE MAGGOT.

Simple.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Reddit's a great place! Infact my mother visits it all the time and reports all the offensive content! :P

YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SHARES YOUR GENES THAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL? YOUR FAMILY IS NOT SPECIAL. THEY ARE STUPID, JUST LIKE YOU.

The site became overrun with saw faggots. It came to a point that any little post I made got downvoted into Oblivion or straight deleted. On top of that a lot of the subreddit started implementing retarded rules. E.g. I had a post deleted from askreddit because I didn't put a ? At the end. It's sad the site turned out like that I was a user all the way back from 2005. I'm on voat now it's a much better platform.

My family is hard-working and common sensicle.
dont cry :( we're here for u

Correction SJW

It's filled with people who think that all the info on the site is there because it's the truth that's been selected by users by upvotes. In reality, most of the content is either viral marketing companies or mods altering content.

related

yah I was wondering about Voat. Also, it appears askreddit downvotes fucking everything. It really makes me mad. they probably think they're all special, right?

thats part of the problem

stfu some people in my family are badass and geniuses

DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? YOU'RE NOT VERY BRIGHT. YOUR REASONS ARE JUST A JOKE. YOUR LIFE IS JUST A JOKE.

related

Yeah voats a good site user. It's similar to Reddit and its layout but the community is a lot better they value free speech in our anti-censorship and not a bunch of faggets like the people over at Reddit

u want my dad to kick your fucking ass

YES I SURRENDER

good one

MY FUCKING ASS ? AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK? DO YOU EVEN THINK TO BEGIN WITH?

DON'T PRETEND TO BE ME YOU WILL NEVER BE MORE THAN A MORON

say that to my face pussy ass nigga

to my face

those quads were supposed to shut u up.

WERE SUPPOSED TO SHUT I UP ? DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT? NO, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP YOUR FAT UGLY MOUTH SHUT.

Does anybody have why reddit sucks.jpg screencap?

ok this time i actually reported u. thanks alot, jerk.

kek

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME FAGGOT

that came out've nowhere faggot

LOOK AT THE STUPID MONKEY TRYING TO TALK BACK!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

'test'
'"test'"

test
"test"

fuck off. good job representing your fuck-boi hood.

related

Perhaps we haven't aqqauinted ourselves correctly. what's up man?

I DO NOT WELCOME YOUR PRESENCE. BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT.

um, sumting wong?

EVERY THING YOU SAYS REMINDERS ME OF HOW MUCH BETTER THAN YOU I AM.

YOU BORE ME

you're actually boring me. no one likes your type of posts.

I'M E ACTUALLY BORING YOU NO ONE LIKES MY TYPE OF POSTS ? AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK? DO YOU EVEN THINK TO BEGIN WITH?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

THIS POST) ? WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW? NOTHING, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ME, AND ARE THEREFORE WORTHLESS.

Moderation
And basically they're just faggots

Reddit is great. loads of oc, funny vids, laid back discussion: all you could want, plus experts on everything, real people, thousands of live boards, opinions which count and all that with a massive and diverse userbase
reddit hate comes from assholes who can only do tourettes when online. nobody likes an 8channer, ffs. nobody at all. how could they?
that's why this place limps from disaster to disaster without ever dying for good. there are people in this world so fucking disgusting that they need 8ch to survive. it's the only place where they can be what they are: revolting nobodies
what cucks you all are, mods at the front of the soup queue.

This sound like SJW-tier of PR.
Also nobody cares about some faggot shit opinion.

Have screencap.

He was being facetious.

That screencap is very accurate

updooted for that screencap

Also two webms about reddit and reasons why it sucks.
They will be separate, because my net bricks itself.

I know, but autism refuses to ignore it.

Second webm.

>>>/reddit/

fuck. That makes me cringe so hard. UGH. That makes me so upset. It irks me. Something is not right about that, but everything about that is correct

i would never have thought there's a market for selling accounts and buying votes.

that's common sense (to me at least). Marketing is all about mitigating the downsides and selling all the upsides. So organizing a group of people to pull this shit on a popular site is not out of the question

People go through a lot to feel special, i'm not sure why this is a new revelation to you.

no one spends money to feel special you stupid fuck. it was companies trying to generate traffic and revenue for products.

You would be surprised on what stupid shit people do to feel special.

I think you're naive. On twitter it's even worse.

people weren't buying accounts to upboat their opinion on the latest call of duty, you stupid asshole. no one bought accounts or paid for upboats to "feel special". are you retarded?

Not people, but companies surely did for muh marketing.
Also I didn't mentioned anywhere anything about buying accounts or paying for upboats to feel special.
It's more to censor wrong opinions.

Are you fucking retarded nigger? I'm not even going to argue with you because you're either a shill or genuinely retarded either way kys.

not in the way we've been talking about from the video! who's calling an account broker spending money for individual accounts to upboat your real account to feel special? how fucking stupid are you? you said something retarded, call called out on it, and now you're trying to play it off like i got it wrong. you're obvious moron.

ow, the edge. Isnt school starting up relatively soon? You should stay mindful of that

This amount of samefagging jesus christ. muh context you didn't get the context of it hurr durr

lots of people spend money to feel special

get over it

I wasnt samefagging kek

all these people fighting is pathetic. I'm just a fat guy with a mighty beard who lives on beach, and I say "ride the waves, dude"

Can't even spot samefagging and said something stupid

SO WHAT?

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

What's the problem with Reddit? Besides the fact that it is a horrible website with cancerous users that shit up every *chan and refuse to lurk, who still think their shitty meemees are funny to the point of spamming them everywhere else on the Internet? Besides the fact that the site itself is an ugly piece of shit with a nonsensical layout and encourages users to conform to whatever the popular opinion is in order to get worthless upvotes while ignoring every other viewpoint? Besides the fact that no matter how many times people tell them to fuck off, they don't realize that they aren't welcome, instead choosing to believe that they're God's gift to the Internet despite only reposting other people's content like a machine with no brain of its own? They even call themselves "the front page of the Internet" for fucks sake, it's easier listing things that Reddit has ever done right.

OH I DON'T KNOW, WHATS THE E PROBLEM WITH REDDIT BESIDES THE FACT THAT IT IS A HORRIBLE WEBSITE WITH CANCEROUS USERS THAT SHIT UP EVERY *CHAN AND REFUSE TO LURK WHO STILL THINK THEIR SHITTY MEEMEES AM FUNNY TO THE POINT OF SPAMMING THEM EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET BESIDES THE FACT THAT THE SITE ITSELF IS AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT WITH A NONSENSICAL LAYOUT AND ENCOURAGES USERS TO CONFORM TO WHATEVER THE POPULAR OPINION IS IN ORDER TO GET WORTHLESS UPVOTES WHILE IGNORING EVERY OTHER VIEWPOINT BESIDES THE FACT THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF THEY DONT REALIZE THAT THEY AM NOT WELCOME INSTEAD CHOOSING TO BELIEVE THAT THEYRE GODS GIFT TO THE INTERNET DESPITE ONLY REPOSTING OTHER PEOPLES CONTENT LIKE A MACHINE WITH NO BRAIN OF ITS OWN THEY EVEN CALL THEMSELVES "THE FRONT PAGE OF THE INTERNET" FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS EASIER LISTING THINGS THAT REDDIT HAS EVER DONE RIGHT ? FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF YOU MEWLING LITTLE MAGGOT.

You were funny at first, but now you're tedious.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FUCKING JEW ASS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FAG COCKSUCKER??!!! GO SIT DOWN ON THAT PENCIL. THE PENCIL'S LITERALLY GOING UP YOUR ASS AS ALWAYS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LOL

DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, WORM.

I just don't get the point anymore. Goodbye everybody

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Should I go out with a bang?

it's a shitty layout, and just not as much fun as imageboards. But I've been going to r/sex recently because there are so many users talking about personal problems, it's a troll's paradise. Since all the users are retarded and only look at what has the most votes if you click the tab to see what's New you can almost always be the first one to call a guy a faggot for wanting to get pegged or whatever, and the community isn't immunized against rude people so they actually get upset lol

what does have to do with pail mccarthy?

you get shadowbanned or even outright banned from the site. i had an account for a short while and found i had a visceral hatred of the people that reddit attracts. so i started doing things like what suggest and i was banned from many subreddits

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO OUT WITH A BANG . OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND DIE.

Shadow baning & over all faggetry .

They banned me for not responding to a few comments within an hour, which I explained to the mod that banned me was because I have a job and didn't expect my post to blow up as hugely as it did. I got unbanned but the post was deleted, and I was warned to not "break the rules again" even though I hadn't broken a single rule to begin with… Reddit is basically a [serious discussions only, and only now] version of imageboards without the images, and with usernames. Certain subreddits will ban you outright if you are subscribed to other rival subreddits, so you'll never be able to defend your opinions if someone decides to call you a faggot in another subreddit for having the wrong opinions in their opinion. So you have to pick a side even on the most insignificant bullshit and you can never change that side without getting banned from both subreddits, basically, eventually becoming alienated from the entire site. It's fucking retarded.

banned for *not* posting? wtf kind of backwards shit is this?

I guess the rationale behind it is that people who aren't "dedicated" to the site enough to spend 24/7 on it must be losers with no life or something? No fucking clue tbh though.

Yes. I really enjoy the subreddit but im also highly skeptical

I want them all dead. I'll pay someone to kill them please