FEMINISM

FEMINISM

Other urls found in this thread:

evilangel.com/en/video/EvilAngel/123055/?utm_source=211113&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women will burn in hell

WTF I love feminism now

What's the deal with the I'm sorry chick. Any sauce on the video.

m.i.a. l.I

I need to feel the fiery hot warmth of some rage. Help out, friends

Can't find that scene, where is it from?

No idea.

i fapped so hard to her tears. god the release was amazing. they all need to be like this

lel

Veronica Avluv for Evilangel

evilangel.com/en/video/EvilAngel/123055/?utm_source=211113&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=

I was sure it was Avluv with that rosebud, thanks a lot for finding the right scene mate.

What are you trying to say?

lel

That disgusting sir.

brump

here's her current boyfriend (in case you were wondering what kind of cuck would be with her after that facial abuse scene)

Private account ask for more.

why is there IAM in background?

race mixers should be shot on sight

feminist spoted!

my listening skills in english are pretty bad, what is she saying? thanks user

It hurts me to see these women being abused, deranged, and destroyed, not gonna lie. But when I see how they willingly sign up for all of this abuse, my empathy for them immediately whisks away, and the only thing I feel for these sick cunts is disgust.

fucking KEK

She's ahalfblood.

halfblood*

The thing is, that girl is the daughter of Balthazar whatever his name is Vice president of Goldman Sachs so she will probably inherit hundreds of millions

I hope she showed that to a tumblrina

When will we overthrow feminism and be free and equal?

I don't think the human race is capable of that. We've got a pretty large concentration of shit bags among us and as long as we exist, someone is going to be getting fucked over. Got anything to contribute?