HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS

HIT GOOGLE WHERE IT HURTS

So you want to kill google? And not just kill it, fucking demolish it? Three things need to happen. All of Google's money comes from advertising, analytics, and hosting. To kill google we need to drive up their operational costs while lowering their profits.

Fuck with their advertisements
If you have ever worked with adsense before you will know that the one thing they absolutely despise is telling people to click ads. They want people who are actually interested in products to click advertisements, because only they will be persuaded to purchase products. On top of that, companies pay google per click. If they are paying a ton of money and few people are buying their products, they will pull out.
STEP 1: Go on to youtube, google shopping, or anyplace else with adsense ads in private browsing mode on a vpn or proxy.
STEP 2: Click all the ads you possibly can
STEP 3: Hop on a new proxy/vpn/tor circuit, and clear out the browser
STEP 4: Repeat
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with their file storage
Google stores everything you upload, and keeps it there even if it gets "deleted." Storing stuff costs lots of money, and high speed ssd drives to keep it all on aren't cheap. The more you upload, the more they pay.
STEP 1: Choose a platform that allows you to upload files(eg: youtube, drive, gsites, ect)
STEP 2: Get a file that is at or over the maximum file limit
STEP 3: Upload it again, and again, and again, and again
EXTRA STEP: If you are doing youtube make a huge file with a ton of random music, text on the screen, and game footage. Their matching algorithm will have to go through your whole 1hr + video and match everything there for monitization.
??????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with analytics
Google is so popular in the analytics world because it can show advertisers what type of people are viewing their page (see theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=32 for a good explanation). If we can make this data unreliable then people will stop using google services.
STEP 1: Get a huge word dictionary
STEP 2: Make a small script that searches something entirely random every 20 minutes or so
STEP 3: Let it go as long as possible on as many accounts as possible
STEP 4: Go to random pages with tracking on them to give them fucked results
?????
LOSS OF PROFIT

Fuck with the advertisers
If companies think their users won't buy their products because of google then they will pull out and stop funding them. Youtube's budget got slashed when a few guys pulled out, just imagine what would happen if we could get a ton of people to leave.
STEP 1: Get a huge list of "medium" sized advertisers. Companies that are small enough that it is easy to get a message through to them but big enough that they have a large advertising budget.
STEP 2: Get huge volumes of well written emails to them saying that you (a past customer) are highly against google and don't want to purchase from a company that supports them. Talk about the quality of their products and say you don't want to take your business elsewhere. Sweet talk them.
STEP 3: Get fucktons of people to do this. Gamergate style, but bigger.
???????
LOSS OF PROFIT

ALTERNATIVES TO GOOGLE'S SHIT SOFTWARE
Search engine:
yacy.net/en/index.html
- Yacy is a distributed peer to peer search engine that has had time to mature and harden
yandex.com/
- Yandex is a Russian search engine that has been trying to break into googles market for years

Browser:
palemoon.org/
- Palemoon is a firefox fork that has slowly been developing. Has the original firefox ux, and is very customizable.
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=firefox-com
- Everyone knows what fucking firefox is, although it has become bloated. If you use this, make sure to harden it

GET THESE PLUGINS:
umatrix: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
- helps you filter out google cdn's and analytics. A bit of a learning curve but its worth it.
ublock origin: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
- A non-jewed adblocker that is extremely robust.
User Agent Switcher: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/
- Changes what websites read your browser as, helps fuck with analytics.

DO NOT FORGET WHY GAMERGATE FAILED
- DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVES MORE MODERATE TO GET OTHERS IN
- DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ECELEB FAGGOTS
- DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLING POSTERS

GNU+TERRORISM
GNU+TERRORISM
GNU+TERRORISM
KILL THE NON-FREE SOFTWARE INFIDELS

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

adnauseam.io/
auto clicks ads

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
An nifty piece of js code that fucks with the google trends engine

also pic related.

what i want to know is who are these people that still click ads

GNU+TERROR
DEATH TO ALL NONFREE INFIDELS
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR
GNU+TERROR

Normies. There are thousands of them.

i dont get it though. even my little sister doesnt click that shit. wtf is going on with people?

Make James Damore the next Gregory Elliot

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser

Stopped using google a long time ago. Duckduckgo is the shit.

Yeah, ddg is the shit owned by a kike with ties to mossad. Same for yandex. Avoid firefox at all costs unless it's security-oriented forks of it.

I've been thinking a lot about getting gnu tbh. I'm just wondering if I'm able to play most VNs. But what's mainly keeping me from upgrading is if I get a critical error/crash my own computer in the process. I want gnu believe me, but I need some help because I don't know anything about gnu/the interface.

Nah, this is pointless. If you got literally every Holla Forums board on it, you could have some luck, but it still wouldn't be enough. Google has its own fucking AI already, that blocks traffic that's suspicious, and if it sees it as far too suspicious, it won't even let you know that you're being blocked. There's no way around it. Google is indestructible. I don't even care at this point myself, it's just not worth the effort to try any alternatives when they're all secretly owned by Google already or are in the process of being merged into Google. They practically own the internet and have patented everything for the future so that any company that tries to develop anything new or any alternative to shit that Google has already done, they're either merged into Google or shut down in a matter of weeks, you know.

Countersage

Good thread

tfw want to help but all this stuff just seems too much of a chore

I don't know man, that's too much. I want to have a new browser though. I can't keep using Chrome. It's a fucking rootkit despite the shitload of blocking plugins I have installed.

you dumb ass motherfucker

Just changed to Palemoon. Will take some time to get used to but it's certainly superior.

Fug, User Agent Switcher doesn't work with Palemoon. Is there anything else I can use in it's place?
Also recommend other addons desu. I currently have UblockOrigin and Umatrix.

just use firefox

Best plugins for Palemoon?