McGregor vs Mayweather

I'm not even a boxing or MMA fan but I am pretty hype for this fight.

If McGregor loses, I want him to fight Pacio.

What type of fight is it? Where is it?

Isn't pacio tiny and old now?

Boxing, it's in Las Vegas on the 26th

fake how?

its a work brother HH

k den

Make it an even 50 floyd

That's the most Irish surname in existence.

lmao

wew lad

i still wont bother
2 insane retards punching each other?
J U S T
i can walk a few blocks and see it right away

Do you live in Detroit?

Why would I want to see two manlets punch each other?

wouldn't you want to see two midgets punch each other?

no. but i dont live in a hugbox suburb so…

these 2 posts conflict me.

spoken like a true beta. What would you rather watch? Anime? Fucking weaklings. No wonder half of the userbase here are virgins who think they are enlighten but are just in loser denial.

Me either, I live in a pretty big city in the mid-west. I could walk around my city for days and never see two retards punching each other. You must live in a high crime area if you can. I'm guessing the city you live in has a high population of niggers.

spoken like a true projectionist

yes

lol

do you practice projectivism?

I want to see McGregor win because Mayweather comes across as an illiterate thug when he talks and it's always satisfying to see a brawler catch the technical boxers.

Watched some old Mayweather fights yesterday (Canelo and Maidana 2) and it reminded me how good Floyd is. Haven't seen him fight in a while so I think a lot of people are forgetting his defense is literally the best ever. McGregor will be lucky to land more than 5 clean shots the entire fight. I don't think Floyd will knock him out or anything but I think he will win every round easily.

why are you so mad?
does watching men punch each other and sweat get you off? stop projecting your pent up homo rage onto me.

Fuck off, normalfag

Stop suppressing it, man. #BornThisWay

this

The guy is probably trying to jack off to women right now but he can't get hard, so he comes back to this thread to get hard.

can't say i am shocked

why are you so obsessed with seeing men sweat?

so in order to be straight, I need to watch sports where men don't sweat, like pool or golf?

keep feeding your fetish m8

he she is disgusted by sweat

YOU'RE FOOKED

my sides
time to abandoned ship because gay user will never admit it and i am out of ideas

i guess he wins
boxing is shit though

yeah, it does. But this fight will be epic, you have to admit.

one of the most popular fights in a while.
95% hype though.

Bye, go back to One Piece, weeb fuck!!!

wew

Wouldn't it be great to see McGregor say "fook it" and go into full MMA mode during the fight just to gain more publicity and then knock the nigger out.

no

holy fuck your blackness is so apparent

I love one piece but I have no idea what he said that has to do with it.

he is just mad because I dont give a fuck about 2 retards fighting

When did that become a general insult though?

calling people faggots or calling them weebs because both are the exact same thing.

why I'm not impressed by their fighting? seems with little training I could do much better

Jump in there, big boy. See how log you last.

wew news2me

it is though. you're niggers on what you think is "your on sites"

No. You have delusions of grandeur and think you're part of a significant social movement by posting on an anime imageboard.

As much as I want McGregor to win for the jokes of it, its so slim the chance it honestly shouldnt even be considered worth 1 whole W for mayweather to add to his 49-0 record.

Floyd is boring as fuck to watch and McGregor will barely even touch him. Nothing will fucking happen. Boxing can be good but this fight will be shit

Isn't McGregor the Aussie beat that gook in Brisbane and every flip said he cheated

Alvarez-Golovkin September 16 will be a better match

It won't get the same hype as Mayweather's final bumfight though

Mayweather

MMA = 100% chance McGregor wins
Boxing = 100% chance Mayweather wins

Do you really think someone who has never been in a boxing match will beat the world champion?

This, I thought mcgregor would have this one in the bag until I found out they'd be boxing, if I were in mcgregors shoes I don't know how I'd even be able to separate all the training I've gone through that doesn't apply to boxing and still be good enough to beat someone thats considered unbeatable in boxing even if hes retired.

As much as i love Mcgregor hes gonna lose. That is not going to be 3 rounds of siting in another man chest and call it fighting. is going to pure pugilism

All he said was you must live in a pretty bad neighborhood if seeing retards punching each other is a common occurrence, and you lost your shit about that sentence.

It is boxing only, so Mayweather will win. Which sucks because he is a typical nigger.
What I would love to see is for McGregor to say fuck boxing and just go to town on Mayweather and beat the fuck out of him as badly as he knows how just for lulz.
I'd gladly pay $100 to watch that.