Mmm

Look, I get that CP is all hot and fresh… but what about PP?

i'm a literal oldfag and maybe other oldfags can back me up on this, but pepperoni that you get on an average pizza today is substandard. i believe pepperoni used to be pork and maybe beef as well. at least mass produced industrial farming shit that you'd get in america. and this was true even on frozen pizzas you'd buy in the supermarket, which is of course the lowest of shit tier pizza, but sometimes it hits the spot.

but sometime a while ago i noticed that frozen pizzas and even delivery pizza places would specify that the pepperoni was beef, pork, and chicken. that change, the explicit mentioning of the ingredients seemed like a hint that pepperoni had changed. and indeed the odor and taste of it is now literally rancid to me. i've tried buying pepperoni pizzas a few times over the past decade, that's how long it takes me to think maybe i was wrong about modern pepperoni, and i can not even stomach the smell of it now. i threw out a dominoes that i ordered once with pepperoni because it smelled like rotting human flesh (inb4 it is flesh hurrr, it smelled like something very bad).

if i go to an upscale pizza place the pepperoni is usually better. when i make a pizza at home, i've found if i buy a premium meat like boar's head, the pepperoni tastes like i recall it should. and the ingredients say nothing about chicken. but if i buy that lower end pepperoni that comes in huge pre-sliced packages like kroger brand, it has chicken and tastes and smells horrible.

so, can anyone with knowledge of food confirm my observations about pepperoni. did it change in america in the past few decades from something better quality like just pork or pork and beef to something very low quality with chicken and probably other really shitty stuff that goes into highly processed meat?

I have no idea how old the practice is, but adding chicken (generally the cheapest meat) is a common way to make cheap, low quality pepperoni. Traditional pepperoni is pork and beef.

It's not even funny. Fuck you pedo

djesus what a fagoon, prosciutto pizza and goat cheese is best pizza

ayy thanks for confirming this for me. i'm not crazy. the quality of pepperoni in the us at least has gone to shit as i thought it had.

i grew up on pepperoni pizza. i like prosciutto sandwiches but i'm squeamish about cheese in general and don't think i could eat goat cheese. i try to have as little cheese as possible in my life.

How is it pedophillic? I just genuinely want to know why pepperoni pizza is shit

fucking dropped. mozzarella or gtfo

No, you fucking piece of shit. I don't think it is. And moving on to the subject of pizza, cheeze is good but pepperoni's great

yeah thanks man. goat cheese? i'll pass. i just like mozzarella.

you're literally gay if you wouldn't smash this 15yo

id eat it
ive been runnin on cheap equivalents for months… They r like frozen pizzas, only not frozen

she needs to lost some weight. dancers especially shouldn't have fat asses like that

Gas yourself, schlomo.

Lexee >Jordyn. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip:You can´t.

Don't think you're doing anything special cunt. She's just 15. She's not that great. Hot and fresh? idk

Degenerate spic. If smash her with a piano.

agreed

we've got one of those homosexuals here guys

she's a spic? well that explains the fat ass

10/10

No, I'm not homo, and I like her, but the cunt's still ugly. Because she's 15 :p

no, being a dancer explains the fat ass. user was accusing the other user of being a spic because he's into chicks with fat asses.

i don't think you understand how this works, user

I'm just gonna let you figure out how retarded you sound right now…

I wouldn't admit to liking a 15 year old dumb cunt. She's not even that hot anyway.

It explains a lot of things

She is unable to consent

Hey, homosexual male.

pfhh. it's probably the same old shit that has been around for ever

Degenerates out

dam you are so fucking annoying

Fuckin hypocritical…

its legal here

pepperoni made out of pork, beef or chicken isnt substandard - its outright not salami to begin with

fucking kikes man

There are good eggs there a'waitin' proper fertilization

Her body says she's ready to be inseminated but society says fuck off.

Sadly…I'd love to knock her up

everyone in here who would say no to lexee is literally a homosexual

(x) doubt.

Dubs say you are wrong

Impeccable logic, friendo.

If you wouldn't fuck a perfect female body, you're a homosexual.

Right, that's the only two options:pedo or homo. Jesus Christ are you dense.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

you don't understand what pedophilia is. you're moronic monkey that just shouts as loud as possible whatever other morons in your purview are also shouting. you're a desecration of the human gene pool

But is it boneless?

I'm not homosexual, the girls nice, but no one would fuck her :p

It's clear you're not fluent in English. All I did was question your line of reasoning. In no way does that constitute "shouting" in order to conform to mob mentality. You are the one stamping your feet like a petulant child when anyone dares to have a different opinion than you.