Purpose of hair

Do people have hair because it's easier to force women to sex by dragging it by her hair or because it helped autistic people back in stone age to recognize each other?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think op needs some help.

( ° ʖ °)

why?

It's actually pretty simple. Women had long hair so they could wipe their asses with it.

Then how do men wipe their asses?

they used their women's hair?

user, user, use your head! The women licked them clean.

What about single men?

They had gay friends. Or they used small animals like squirrels or shit. Squeeze them until their tongue comes out, place over anus and gently swirl around.

they used their mother/sister(s) as backup. if they didnt have one their ass was really dirty and they usually died to infections and werent able to reproduce because all womens smelled those from really far away.

that might be reason why men nowadays have women hair genes.

its not coincidence that brown is so common hair color, image how bad shit looks in blonde hair.
now i wonder did blondes have some more elegant trick to clean their ass.

What about africans in the past? their hair is like a brilo pad but not long enough to wipe own ass?
And what about pubes, what was the point of them, just to make crabs and other parasites live? like friendly gut bacteria are we meant to actually have freindly pubic lice?

This is why they evolved the brown color and natural bad smell. To hide the shitstain.

Yeah if you're fat there's a really good reason not to shave your junk. To me keeping ass shaved is still worthwhile because that gets real nasty with hair.

Hair helps keep bugs away, provides some warmth, provides physical protection (it's no coincidence it grows on the head and over the neck in men) and helps keep the rain off when unwashed and oily.

Maybe its part of evolution, men did not evolve hairy butt cracks to make cleaning shit with paper easier, I wonder if like hair on head, that if ass hair has special oils etc that actually began to clean the ass crack naturally over time. Any hermits here that can try the theory out?

Not just me that thinks MMA fighters with thick hair and beards have an unfair advantage then.

Woman have long hair so you can wrap it around your dick while jerking off for extra pleasure.

The serious answer to hair on head is that you lose a ton of body heat though the top of your head. I got a really short haircut in the middle of winter and figured this out.

You poor faggots will never know the shared bliss of massaging your still-hot sticky cum all through your gf's scalp.