Candy thread

post your favorite candy

Fast breaks are top tier, along with the holiday reese's.

CandyDoll

whatchamacallit

no bully

The one with the swirling chocolate in the commercial.

who is this masterpiece a.nd why'd you post her in this thread?

thread about candy attracts the pedos. who woulda thunk.

here is something sweet to eat.

fuck i thought she was 18+!!

you better being ironic

Candy is degenerate.

fuck no

are you allowed to talk about how much you love the pictures or will that just make the mods delete the pictures

Dude, you could noot possibly mistake that loli, for an 18 y.o. There is no way. You must be very autistic, or very dumb, to think that model was 18

Discuss, yes. Post. it depends

fuck you cunt im in a dazed and confused state!

(checked^)
Ann, put your dick back in your pants, take a deep breath and relax. Im sure we can figure someting out.

She looks very mature for her age.

Thats a typical pedo response. Although she has very strong facial features, i'll give you that. But her body gives away her age range. Plus, its CandyDolls, you motherfucker. All their models were under 16.

mmm best candy ;)

Not a C threads. If anything its a model child model thread. Nothing to do with each other.

sure moot, sure

You damn righ :D But if im being honest, i prefer LS Magazine myself

Moot is a faggot sell-out. He abandoned his user based, to get in the panties of that ugly feminist troll, Zoey Quinn

The classic

Best candy ever

agreed

> If these men used La Sagrada Virgen de Guadalupe as their racial symbol, they wouldn't be getting doxed

> If these men used La Sagrada Virgen de Guadalupe as their racial symbol, they wouldn't be getting doxed

you're wrong

im going to commit suicide by eating as much candy as i can within the next month

You´re moving n with Willy Wonka? The sweet, sweet death relief.

gonna spend my last 30 days fapping to cp furiously, eating candy and ice-cream, and taking sick days
surprisingly the same way i wanted to go out as a kid

I can´t imagine a better way to go. It would only get better, if you could have a loli to bang until you die. That way she could cum while you were going.

Willy Wanker always had a sweet tooth for candy, brah

Dude, now i cant unsee that. Fuck.

Being this new

Mah niggas

If everything is "the Jew", what can we safely enjoy? Cuz so far it seems like everything is Juden. Even oxygen is the Jew.

IceBreaker Duos are awesome.

guys stop derrailing my thread :(

they don't make these like they used to

Daddy's favorite treat

Meyow Kittieah!

oh, I miss these

KEK

I didn't know Penn Gillette was in the candy industry too

what's wrong, friend?

Candy Cigarettes "Fags"

DOUBLE SKOR, but we both win!

Haha benis :-DDDD

fun fact: in the 50s, The Delta Rhytm Boys did a salmiakki commercial in Finnish. some of them even ended up staying in Finland, being among the very first black people to do so.

fug :-DDD

best toffee bar ever, user. heath could never compete