Candy thread

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

post your favorite candy

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Fast breaks are top tier, along with the holiday reese's.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

CandyDoll

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

whatchamacallit

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

no bully

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

The one with the swirling chocolate in the commercial.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

who is this masterpiece a.nd why'd you post her in this thread?

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

thread about candy attracts the pedos. who woulda thunk.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

here is something sweet to eat.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

fuck i thought she was 18+!!

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

you better being ironic

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

eating the sugary jew

Candy is degenerate.

Owen Price
Owen Price

fuck no

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

are you allowed to talk about how much you love the pictures or will that just make the mods delete the pictures

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Dude, you could noot possibly mistake that loli, for an 18 y.o. There is no way. You must be very autistic, or very dumb, to think that model was 18

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Discuss, yes. Post. it depends

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

fuck you cunt im in a dazed and confused state!

Jace King
Jace King

(checked^)
Ann, put your dick back in your pants, take a deep breath and relax. Im sure we can figure someting out.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

She looks very mature for her age.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Thats a typical pedo response. Although she has very strong facial features, i'll give you that. But her body gives away her age range. Plus, its CandyDolls, you motherfucker. All their models were under 16.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

mmm best candy ;)

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Not a C threads. If anything its a model child model thread. Nothing to do with each other.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

sure moot, sure

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

You damn righ :D But if im being honest, i prefer LS Magazine myself

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

Moot is a faggot sell-out. He abandoned his user based, to get in the panties of that ugly feminist troll, Zoey Quinn

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

The classic

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Best candy ever

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

agreed

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

If these men used La Sagrada Virgen de Guadalupe as their racial symbol, they wouldn't be getting doxed

If these men used La Sagrada Virgen de Guadalupe as their racial symbol, they wouldn't be getting doxed

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

you're wrong

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

im going to commit suicide by eating as much candy as i can within the next month

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

You´re moving n with Willy Wonka? The sweet, sweet death relief.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

gonna spend my last 30 days fapping to cp furiously, eating candy and ice-cream, and taking sick days
surprisingly the same way i wanted to go out as a kid

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

I can´t imagine a better way to go. It would only get better, if you could have a loli to bang until you die. That way she could cum while you were going.

Owen King
Owen King

Willy Wanker always had a sweet tooth for candy, brah

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Dude, now i cant unsee that. Fuck.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Being this new

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

Mah niggas

If everything is "the Jew", what can we safely enjoy? Cuz so far it seems like everything is Juden. Even oxygen is the Jew.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

IceBreaker Duos are awesome.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

being addicted to great gas jew

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Being addicted to the h2o Jew.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

guys stop derrailing my thread :(

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

they don't make these like they used to

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Daddy's favorite treat

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Meyow Kittieah!

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Willy Wanker always had a sweet tooth for candy, brah

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

oh, I miss these

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

KEK

Robert Green
Robert Green

I didn't know Penn Gillette was in the candy industry too

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

what's wrong, friend?

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Candy Cigarettes "Fags"

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

DOUBLE SKOR, but we both win!

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Haha benis :-DDDD

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

fun fact: in the 50s, The Delta Rhytm Boys did a salmiakki commercial in Finnish. some of them even ended up staying in Finland, being among the very first black people to do so.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

fug :-DDD

Austin James
Austin James

best toffee bar ever, user. heath could never compete

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit