Is it wrong that I want him to fuck my wife and daughter while I watch?

is it wrong that I want him to fuck my wife and daughter while I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
archive.is/m6OFt
8ch.net/tv/res/728688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not how you spell *put a chain around his neck and make him pick cotton for you all day long*.

Since you are a black man OP, no.

Well your wife and daughter are underage, Achmed.

I really like Idris Elba as an actor but I'll call you a raging cuckold anyway.

nope I am white, so is my wife and my daughter.

Get back to picking cotton Sambo

We black nao youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

Idris Elba is a literal cuck. His kids aren't his. He's also married.

What if I put a chain around his neck and force him to fuck my wife all day long while I watch?

You must really hate your wife.

I guess even Louis CK would laugh at you.

AYYO HOL UP
DON'T TALK JIVE WITH ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVAH AGAIN, WHITE BOI

wow no wonder the jews love him so much

Oh no… Not even in my worst nightmares…

Kid also looks pretty light, considering how dark his parents are. Was she bleached?

Nah, still looks black. Most half black mutts I've seen are much lighter. Either mestizo or another black.

He should make a Rush Hour movie with Louis. This time he is the smart and dominant africaman and he is the dumb european cockney comic relief.

A famous nigger that's not married/dating a white woman? What kind of bizarro world space age year 3000 bullshit is this?

Will Smith is white?

No but he fucks the bitch who played Harley Quinn on the side.

That thing with no boobs and no ass? Well, I hope he's enjoying it.

Margot Robbie is white?

She's Aussie.

Well, and she's apparently "an honorary member of (((the tribe)))":

cjnews.com/news/international/your-morning-spiel-for-wednesday-jan-20
archive.is/m6OFt

>Besides Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad might be the most anticipated film of the year, but did you know it had an unlikely Jewish angle? Yes, our favourite crazy antihero, Harley Quinn, is actually half-Jewish. Which makes Margot Robbie an honorary member of the tribe.

HOOKNOSED.COM

edgy redditpol invasion again?

Top kek. That was a good one.

But it's you faggots that keep bringing those things up. Stop projecting.

Exactly, are these disgusting animals, and some of asianmasculinity

8ch.net/tv/res/728688.html

who spammed this garbage, now they are projecting in Holla Forums? Also they are the ones who forced Holla Forums to turn "cuckold" in a perfect meme to represent someone white who votes for democrats party or against their own country.

They spammed and make this for years

Projecting hard

Left-wings vermins, with USA and all industries, media in control of democrats party who tried to push some cuckold meme demoralization in their industries, until this become a useful word for anyone who vote for democrats party, support leftists or vote for traitor elite against their own country and people.

JEWISH CHICKS
BLACK DICKS

Again, you keep meme this shit who was made by democrats party in past

Also, the nigger in pics OP is not attractive for white and not even young black women, nobody remember him.

I'm from Latin America, and the nigger blacked meme was pushed by asianmasculintiy and some useful idiots think that was "banter" of australian or canada, some from USA and UK, when they were asianmasculinity spaming on Holla Forums but I'm not sure if some useful idiots were manipulated to be literal cuckolds fantasies with niggers or followed them.