Trump To Give Immigration Speech This Week

Trump To Give Immigration Speech This Week

After postponing an immigration speech he was going to make last week, Donald Trump tweeted he will instead make a speech on the subject this Wednesday in Arizona.

The GOP nominee was scheduled to make a speech dealing with immigration on Aug. 25 in Colorado, but delayed the speech after remarks by Trump suggested he was softening his position on deporting the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.

Trump implied last week that immigrants could eventually be allowed to return to the country, saying, “When they come back in, if they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and come back.” The Sunday morning talk shows were heavy on discussion of Trump's immigration policies, with vice presidential nominee Mike Pence and others promising on Trump's behalf that would soon make this policies crystal clear.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/770040258796855296
archive.is/drlAj
tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/770040258796855296
youtube.com/watch?v=YG4x5IIrW4s
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for the link OP

FFS 80% of the women coming over get raped in the process of coming over, what does that tell you about the criminality of the people crossing over illegally? they arent getting back in.

Better not fuck this up. He came out with some cucky shit from left field for no reason this past week.

Hopefully he has used this time to realize it is pointless to cuck and sticks with his original positions.

That's not what Trump says. Trump says they'll come right back in an "expedited process."

Thats great OP, why don't you post a link to an article so we know you're not bullshitting?

He's rope a doping. How many more times is he going to have to put the media on tilt for you to get this. It reminds me when he called Obama the founder of ISIS, calmed a hysteric media by saying it was just sarcasm, and then makes them look like idiots when he says, just kidding, Obama is the founder of ISIS.

He is creating hype for his speech exactly by being obscure. The media can't help themselves and put off stories with a bunch of concern shilling. Now, when he gives he speech, everyone will be listening because the media has been playing fiddle. I don't think Trump would cause so much fuss without offering a remedy.

We have a time frame to look forward to now.

Im looking forward to potential leftist violence at the rally on Tuesday.

No, he says IF they come back. That's very different from your added "right back".

After being jerked around by the GOP for 30 years, we have earned the right to be cynical.

(Checked)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/770040258796855296
archive.is/drlAj
tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/770040258796855296

Can we all agree to dump Trump if his plan includes a new guest-worker visa that will legally flood America with millions of new third worlders.

You're thinking like a republican. The days of the gop are numbered.

At this point I'm pretty committed to riding the meme train wherever it goes. I would vote for him even if the only reason left was to mine salt when he wins.

I'll go out on a limb and say that won't happen.

I will accept nothing less than pic related

10 D CHESS

Maybe you missed the two times where Trump said "EXPEDITED". Do you know what "expedited" means?

Donald Trump: Expedite Illegal Immigrant Legalization
Sean Hannity: "They'd first have to go back, and then, you'd expedite the process."
Donald Trump: "Sean, they go back and… I would EXPEDITE it because some of these people are fantastic people."

Donald Trump: Make Illegal Immigrants Legal
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
"Okay, then, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an EXPEDITED way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal. … We have to bring great people into this country. Okay? And I want to bring - I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Implying that Trumpberg would gas his own family.

Which is exactly what he said back in June of last year.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

He's playing them like a damn fiddle!

If Trump is honest about anything he says then he's our best available candidate. If he isn't honest then he's no worse than Hillary. We can guarantee Hillary is awful. So we may as well vote for Trump.
Added bonus: Trump causes lefty butthurt. He's nearly worth voting for on that basis alone.

Hillary will try to take our guns, that is certain. Trump may not give us back our machine guns, but at least he won't try to take what we already have. If they are identical in every other respect, Trump would still be the obvious choice.

see
Few, if any, will be coming back.
Trump knows they need to go and stay go.

The shills are so predictable these days.

I hope you're right user, Hopefully kek wills it.

(((They))) are going nuts with the narrative that Trump is for amnesty. Twatter is astroturfing #AmnestyDon after a rant by Morning Cuck. It's damn near time he shut them up.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

There is no real chance that Trump will say anything even close to amnesty. The only reason he managed to get this far is by rejecting the idea of amnesty in favor of deportation. Someone with a 156 IQ is not going to be stupid enough to backpedal on his signature issue, especially when it's not going to get him any more support. The kind of cucks/illegals who actually care about amnesty are never gonna vote for him anyway.

Haven't we talked enough about Trump for the past whole fucking year? I'm getting really fucking sick of him now.

You Trumpcucks are fucking worse than Christcucks at this point.

I just saw a post on cuckchan saying the wall is now "virtual". Trumps whole campaign is starting to look "virtual".

Was just another disinfo shill. Now go back there and don't come back.

Try harder, Chaim.

oy
vey

Your nose is showing.

The pro-Trump shilling is terrible on half-chan.

Go the fuck back there.

Trump was a mistake.

not an argument, you can correct the record back on cuckchan,

Degeneracy and defeatism in the press were the only two things NSDAP censored. You've no right.

Lurk 2 years before posting redditor

Are you even trying chaim?

It's not as bad as the anti-Trump shilling.

If only someone with a high power level could just give a little nudge to Trump and say "No–they're all going back, and not a single one is coming back in."

If he cucks again I won't vote for him. I rather this country burn hard under Hillary than it slowly die under a cuckservative Trump.

I'm ok with him working the marks for ratings, but if he cucks we riot.

I hope it does. It'll only trick all the fags with feels-based reasoning into softening up on him. He doesn't have to follow through after he wins.

Why do you always post this when someone points out that Donald Trump is a Jew-lover?

Then pester him on twitter since he sees that stuff.

And go back to twiddling our thumbs? If Trump does not work then the next step is violence. I don't care how FBI that sounds, you're kidding yourself if you seriously think Hillary won't be the end of all resistance. She has outright indicated as much which means what she will do is even worse.

Why do you get triggered when someone refutes your meme?

What? You want another serving of tasty pasta? Okay, user :^)

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt