Reminder that this brave pooinloo is investigating the Clintons

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736807/Is-America-s-toughest-prosecutor-acting-Clinton-Foundation-Preet-Bharara-scourge-corrupt-NY-pols-investigating-family-charity.html

archive.is/5jPHG

If he dies in any way, it was not a suicide. Spread this.

Bump for importance.

The surest sign of murder imo

He'll be dead before he says anything, so is it worth paying attention to?

Dubs confirm that Bharara will be killed for attempting to take a legal shit on the Clinton's street.

Then again, having someone whom has such a reputation clearing the CF of wrongdoing would be a logical political move for such a corrupt group. Time will tell if (((they))) have got to Mr. Dot; we can only hope he is on the level and not Clinton's cash.

I had that thought too. In the meantime though, we can't just assume he's crooked; And we absolutely can't let this story pass under the radar.

someone fucking tell him to hire the best personal security detail he can buy, mortgage his house if he needs to just stay the fuck alive
the world needs to see the criminality of the clintons

/k/ and Holla Forums bodyguard squad when

when it's needed.

Speaking if Indians.

I am having the hardest time finding a streaming copy of Hillary's America: History if the Democrat Party.

D'nesh D'souza's newest designated shitting on Shillary documentary. It had great reviews and my wife loves his movies. I really want to see it.

Actually, what if we started a crowdfund to hire him bodyguards?

I wouldn't recommend Holla Forumsacks pay for it unless they're rich, but we could shill it to normies/The_Donald.

Screencap for Holla Forums predicting the future.

Hopefully he doesn't shoot himself six times in the back of the head.

see

pls include me in the cap

B A S E D H O N O R A R Y A R Y A N P A J E E T

GOOD LUCK PREET

Hillary has no chance now.

DESIGNATED SHITTING CANDIDATE

GOOD LUCK BALJIT