Passive-aggressive Buzzfeed kike Joseph Bernstein is threatening to "shut down" Sam Hyde

I'll make sure this show doesn't get a season 2. I'll make sure all the contracts you've made are revoked. I'll make sure this community of abhorrent, racist, and just downright offensive people is spread no further. I've had threats made against my life as well as my family's. I've had more anti-semitic remarks thrown at me this week than all of my life. Your show reflects your racist and hateful beliefs. I am putting an end to this. According to your followers, I am nothing more than a "human toilet"(not sure what I'm expecting from Trump supporters, anyway) for BuzzFeed. I am higher up than you think. This is the last you will hear from me on this platform.

This is official. Cease contact with me on all platforms, including twitter and email.

The next people you will hear from is our (BuzzFeed's) legal team.

TOP FUCKING KEK

archive.is/ML3fY
archive.is/jzwWy

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/
pastebin.com/mzWEtQaN
pastebin.com/GJHxEzfv
archive.is/SKmDa
archive.is/4EQCM
archive.is/cgcLZ
archive.is/x950y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Greene,_Brooklyn
archive.is/SQ4XH
dailystormer.com/buzzfeed-jew-discovers-le-happy-merchant/
streeteasy.com/building/5-south-oxford-street-brooklyn
archive.is/qFsbS
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_André
archive.is/V93Cr
archive.is/rE5Op
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
etinside.com/?p=16424
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/sewerbro
archive.fo/cNOat
archive.fo/oZfLl
a.uguu.se/5Rp6TQMIV7BM_rec_20160829_100204.mp3
a.uguu.se/wiUdmuFjsBgz_rec_20160829_100402.mp3
a.uguu.se/dUochboClKH5_rec_20160829_100509.mp3
a.uguu.se/1aBUURuEN6YJ_rec.mp3
archive.is/f0LNO
web.archive.org/web/20160829105315/https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.hr162zJqY#.bi0KmOvYD
twitter.com/PowerOfPepe/status/770282209639104513
archive.is/dqpT2
archive.is/5udFw
archive.is/VLL1P
pastebin.com/vS7rCnjK
facebook.com/JGPartners/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelbaset_al-Megrahi
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/11/buzzfeed-reporter-desperately-trolling-college-students-comment/
archive.is/V1OCN
8ch.net/tv/res/460425.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g
youtube.com/channel/UCuFlctNwFfnzjDC5UzB6fFQ
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/508oiy/psa_no_more_joe_b_i_cant_take_it/
youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ?t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ha, k then

Well of course, you're a fucking jew.

we're gonna need some top of the line, premium, fresh gas for this one boys.

Just find out who his lawyers are and kill them. That gets their attention real quick.

And then walk free, because the police or the media no longer falls for "the Sam Hyde did it meme".

"Human toilet" isn't necessarily a low rank at Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed writers are notoriously stupid.

So how do we ruin this guys life?

SHIT JEW WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Sam Hyde could literally get away with genocide because of us. We have made Sam Hyde the most powerful man in the world.

Maybe he shouldn't be such a fucking jew then

From what I've learned on how he reacts to bantz, I'd say that by just making fun of him we'd be causing enough psychological damage that he'll break himself

Is there any confirmation it is even him?

This.
Looks pretty fake.
And gay.

that's clearly a troll

I'm just gonna leave these here

2016 is actually pretty decent all things considered.

Who cares, fuck this kike journalist up anyway. His father was a "nazi hunter" and he opposes us, that is more than enough justification.

the bearenstien bear is higher up than he thinks
perhaps it has intel

unfortunately, the media exposure brought us many newfags and low iq fucks

Yeah, there is no reason he would contact him through reddit.

It is funny though

His father was a 'Nazi hunter', right?

Dude you may be onto something.
In addition to the echoes, we should start calling kikes Berenstein Bears.
Berenstein, as a word, apparently doesn't even fucking exist. I have reason to believe they are responsible for Berenstain.

As an aside, this kike looks pretty haggard. I am assuming he is in his 20s or maybe early 30s but already is so bald and with gray hair? Fuck Jews have such shit genes.

The further he pushes this, the more butthurt he looks, the more we're going to laugh at him. I hope he knows that.

More from the last thread

Yea, which is probably why he came out trying so hard to get dirt on sam in that interview.

OY VEY

So little kike gets owned by Sam so now the kike is resorting to extremely jewish tactics to win? Its like this jew wants to redpill more people.

Seconded

Guess this Jew has a short fuse.

Aww somebody saved my shitty MS-Paint OC

I'm so happy now

He will not "win"..

This is just publicity for MDE and their show.

Adult Swim knew what they were getting into when they took them on.

It saves us some time if he's easily combustible if ya know what im sayin

Buzzfeed is trying very hard to become the new Gawker Media. They had a "restructuring" a few days ago:

We need to nip this cancer in the bud.

I don't get why he looks so much like a jew, seriously his mom and dad don't look like jews.

Thanks user,I'm having fun with it

Damn Sam Hyde really REALLY assblasted this kike.

You better watch out goy, I'll get my fucking loyahs on ya ye bastid! hehe

I don't pay attention to celeb shit

Can someone catch me up? Why is this kike pissy?

My my, we've got an internet tough guy trying to take on the shadow of the internet.

Here's a link to the interview.

Last week he called up Hyde to do an interview. Far from an interview, Bernstein was crafting a hit piece on the "alt-right." Hyde shoa'd him. And then Hyde shoa'd him again. Not long afterwards the internet did its thing.

Sam Hyde is an internet comedian who likes to do standup in front of leftist millennial and explain why faggots are degenerate.

Sam Hyde got a show on Adult Swim, on which he has namedropped Moonman and David Duke

Some kike journalist tried to do a hitpiece on Sam, calling him the "alt-right". Sam brutally berates him during the 13 minute interview, then posts it on youtube.

Holla Forumsacks troll the hell out of the kike

now the kike is upset.

thanks guys

ITT, newfags and morons. Holla Forums is dead.

Then fuck off and find another thread to mope in, you sad little shit.

Maximum fucking kek

Assface was concocting an obvious hit piece, Sam saw it from a mile away and shit on him, the rest of the Internet dog piled because it was comical.
Motherfucker has zero legal recourse in America.

OY GEVALT NEVER FORGET MY 6 GORILLION TRIGGERINGS FROM EVIL RACISTS SUCH AS SAM HYDE

S H U T I T D O W N

Even if its a troll, I don't see the harm in shitflinging across both sides.

Kill yourself

100% right. The show is doing good rating wise, its been growing with the new controversies. The show is actually pretty fucking hillarious. Showed my normie gf the "How to make Tap Water" Skit and she damn near pissed herself.

Ultimate jew dilema, turn down the money and ad revenue, over flow lead in views going to other shows, clear growing untapped demo on a well reviewed show….

Or listen to the jew from buzzfeed who did a hit job on the show, got embarrassed publicly and got his shit pushed in so hard he pulled a leslie jones, then publicly threatened to sue Sam over shit people didn't over interview that he knew was being recorded.

The ultimate Jewish delemna, back your own race no matter who the member is, or make money.

There is no doubt in my mind that kikes would oven each other if they were all stranded on Madagascar.

He didn't fly so good.

Bernstein can apparently contact Hyde directly. They did an interview. He wouldn't make a post on Reddit.

I alway thought that is a retarded name for a respectable newsletter

don't you mean bernstAIN?

I'm buzzin' and feedin'.

This shit read like some kind of media version of the gorilla warfare pasta.

What surprises will the fire monkey bring us next?

Just remember Holla Forums

no matter how bad things may get

no matter how bleak your life may seem

you will never

EVER

be this fucking asshurt.

My Sam Hyde account, which was up to #3 nationwide at one point in Trump's America First app just got shoahed.

wast there a moonman somewhere too?

Doesn't this claim count as a threat against one's livelihood in some manner of court of law?

Looked at the original posts on the MDE subreddit. This looks kind of fake.

Regardless, the sentiment behind it is real. The entire point of that little bundle of sticks' article in the 1st place was to get the show pulled and block a Season 2. It's bullshit and you know that's going on behind the scenes whether this is real or not.

I genuinely do enjoy WP and would've supported them anyway, but this makes me want to support them even more. Unless I find out later that this was all a stunt to drum up publicity, in which case I will burn this place to the ground.

4pm-6pm drive time.

I thought it said ham flinging at first

Hey faggots,
My name is Bernstein, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are abhorrent, racist, and downright offensive people who spend every second of their day looking at anti-semitic frogs. You are everything racist and hateful in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever made any clickbait? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of people because of their insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. Don't be a stranger, just hit me with your best shot. Im pretty much perfect. I am higher up than you think, and will make sure your show will not get a second season. What journalism do you do, other than posting smug anime girls and nazi frogs? I also get retarded goyim to click my bait, and have a banging hot Buzzfeed legal team (I just blew them, shit was SO cash) you are all hateful racists who should just cease and desist.

Tell GG or bait them into attacking video games.

9/10

let me talk to ya
if it gets ratings, it's getting a season 2.

It was because your pic had THE GUN you dummy…

I think it's time to fire up that Internet Hate Machine goys.

kek it even looks like Sam was trying to be nice at first.
if this kike would've just went along with sam's jokes he could've had a good article, instead he got his career crashed with no survivors.
it isn't even like that time Sam showed up to an interview with some kind of weird mask and an "I am mentally ill" sign behind him, I can understand their reaction.

What the hell do you actually do with that app?

it's always time for that

Lost it there. Gonna spam his twitter with these now.

updated for extra psychological potential.

need a gif of his face right after he says that.

this is fucking hilarious

We sure have Sam, we sure have.

Step 1: Corner entire right wing into supporting racist, misogynistic, antisemitic worldview using anonymity of the internet as infiltration tactic. Create "alt right" movement using thousands of shills working for pennies per comment and pretend to be fellow outraged white American. Shills are actually foreigners or working for DNC as a Latino intern. Sheep white people are emboldened by the false notion that their ideas actually resonate with the mainstream, increasing their public displays of intollerance, reaffirming negative stereotypes and giving Democrats all the ammunition they need for majority rule. Ensure this demographic feels compelled to bully Republican leaders into supporting their unpopular views, thereby delegitimizing even moderate leaders and eliminating any chances of recovery for the party.

2. Statistical impossibility of any of the above views capturing a majority vote inevitability causes collapse of opposition party, as all but the tiny percent of far-right white Americans and anonymous Democratic propaganda shills are left to "defend" the Republican party.

3. Profit, of course.

made it extra niggy

Does anyone have a webm of the interview? It's been removed from youtube.

Step 1: Corner entire right wing into hating cucks using anonymity of the internet as infiltration tactic.
2. Statistical certainty that this will teach the rest of the political spectrum to hate cucks too.

This is absolutely hilarious. Bernstein's article even admitted that nothing in the show was "wrong", but that he just wants Hyde to get shoah'd simply because he doesn't like the guy's views on twitter.

The best part is that MDE:WP pulls incredibly high rates, even with its awful timeslot. Cartoon Network is NOT going to pull the show. For one, because they've already come out saying that they're not going to throw their own people under the bus just because some yids kvetched, and secondly, because it pulls in ratings and therefore shekels. Money Talks, fam.

Think of the implications of this. For decades, the people has stifled and self-censored because they believed that if they showed anything edgy or racist, that they would lose all their viewership. But now they're starting to realize that there is a HUGE UNTAPPED AUDIENCE for exactly this sort of thing. And once companies realize that they can market towards a sizable niche this way… wew lad

That's so fucking dumb. I wonder what excuse YT used to remove it…

Perhaps some legalese bullshit from kikestein. Regardless, it should still be up on MDE's backup account

Where can I watch Sam's show for free

I see, so what we should really do is drop the racism and sexism, then we'll be able to make America white and conservative again!

Proof that isn't a cropped image capture or shut the fuck up.

It's a lot harder for the Jews to define the common good as what is good for the Jews, when they have made a world where the workers define good, as what is good for my bonus.

We did it guys

WEW LADS

YOU WILL NEVER WORK FOR THE JEW YORK TIMES JOSEPH!

topkek

No wonder people hate Jews. If only he had treated Sam with respect he wouldn't be butthurt. He tried to play Sam but got played by Sam and now is bitter.

you have to go back

Sachiko is a qt.

TOP KEK I loved that part.

GO HOME TO REDDIT. FUCKING FAG low quality memes insult KEK.

Do you kids know how easy you have it now?

Olden days:

2016:

>I have to say, my assistant does a really good job

She is

This the sketch?

Sam can fuck his ass, threating people like kikestein does aint allowed

TOP BAIT 9/10

Let's see how many new fags fall for it.

LOL

your sister?

NO MY ASSISTANT!

Fucking Jew got beaten at his own game.

OH VEYYYYYYYY!

2016 is the year when whites having studied the Jew learn and adapt to beat the Jew.

A goyim beating a Jew at his own game. No wonder whites rule the world.

Nice fucking dubs

Hail victory

Read better you nigger

The worst part is that he thinks the top kikes will pull a show because a kike whornalist on buzzfeed demands it in public.

Had he been private about it, perhaps, but when he has a meltdown in public?

Not a chance.

Truth is that Sammy boy is immunizing himself from charges of antisemitism in the future, by playing this game.

We have a habit of doing that.

There are online deliverys for pizzas for anyone with free proxy installed
There are free US postal boxes delivery
There are free tampons and bibles
You can even subscribe his address for junk mail
And if you are ballsy enough you can buy a voip (or install something like dingtone on your computer/fone) and call pizza delivery/sexual services/niggers (and rile them up) or do a good ol SWAT team

I would do it myself if I werent a fag living with his parents
Jesus you cucks, I know there are some fags here bored enough to do it, common now mayn

Stop taking praise for things you had no influence or say in
You collectivist idiots do nothing but shitpost all day and then claim victory whenever some memeware or GNAA sociopath does something Holla Forums worthy

Shut up you cucks, learn your place
cuckchan

Yeah I went full retard, had a few drinks.

That is the buzzfeed office, nothing good. Don't even bother it will just make him a hero at the office.

We need his personal address. Any anons on it? Remember to use VPN mullvad is a good one.
Check dating sites for his email and name.

Ill try to find his personal address…

All me too, send you a pizza if you lose.

This is some excellent copy pasta.

When will Joe learn that when you're in a whole you don't keep digging

Hey guys what is the site that is used by user to post code snippets.

I always forget the site, usually has user operations in the trending section.

I ALWAYS forget.

Fuck I feel retarded.

After this lesson?

It hosted the shadow brokers leak, with a text snippet. It is a really old code snippit site

Good ol' "Sam", whatever shall we do Holla Forums?

Got it pastebin.com/

Here is the Bernstein copypasta

pastebin.com/mzWEtQaN

Youre a loser Joe, get a real job ya kike

So, by his facebook page he cureently lives in Brooklyn and was living in Washington, District of Columbia as a kid
In talk with Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde he mentioned he was about 30 years old

In white pages I think I found someone called "Joseph A Bernstein" age 31 in Brooklyn….
Dunno, can anyone check any private US citizen info selling site ?
I know they are out there but usually costs like few dollars a month to see full profiles of people

Sam Hyde is KIKED! How the fuck else do you think he got on Cartoon Network you fucking sheep? Its because he's a KIKE SHILL!

KIKED!

He looks misshapen. his head is too big and his legs re too short. Like a titan.

Changed the dear section to make it applicable for general copy pasta

Idiot is usually not filtered by engines and sites

pastebin.com/GJHxEzfv

I need a life man, I am study full time but nothing makes me happy like Holla Forums

Can anyone confirm that it's the same Mr Bernstein who wrote for Buzzfeed?

so he still gets the Kikes butthurt, good enough in my book. Baby steps we take to go full 1488

Hahaha nice fiction. I noticed that your main concern is the demise of "the party", not the survival and prosperity of white people, but it would take an entire thread to go over everything wrong with that half-wit cuckservative rant you just dribbled up.

Because he's a parasite impersonating a human.

It's pretty amazing that Rockwell and Pierce managed to gain as much influence as they did given these circumstances.

I watched an old 60 Minutes interview with Pierce recently. You know going in that it's edited to make Pierce look like a clown, but he manages to keep his dignity intact by speaking to Mike Wallace in the same tone one would use with a slow-witted child.

It doesn't match up. I'd say that Mr Hyde already collected enough salt from the Talmud-thumper. Holla Forums doesn't need to get involved in this "my personal army" kind of thing, especially on false premises.

You ————-→ /oven/

Adding up
When I searched over both "joseph" and "joe" bernstein over many whitepages/yellowpages/findpeople sites on area of Brooklyn I always get "Joel" or even that one "Jose Bernstein" (a kike beaner hahahahaha)

a4e01d (1)

Nice try shill.

ayy mang u got any shekels goychacho

Thanks for adding nothing to the convo other than your personal opinion

Checked

Also, check gay dating/hook up sites for the faggot. His reluctance to answer Hyde's question about starting a family and his general faggy nature tell me hes a literal faggot.

If it helps, his mom is Stephanie Bernstein, and his sister is Sara.

Contact Joseph Bernstein at [email protected]/* */

She (his mom) did remarry though.

archive.is/SKmDa

The whole show is so shit that I don't even understand why the kikes are pissed at it. Had they just ignored it, it would have died under it's own shittyness. This just gives it more exposure.

Or maybe that's what the jew want.

You fucking shills. Everyone and everything outside of this board is KIKED! Even many on this board are KIKE SHILLS!

>if you link to any website here ANY website including JewTube

YOU ARE A KIKE SHILL GTFO KIKE SHILLS!!

She probably lives in Washington (back his old town)

So… Bernstein wrote this hoping that Cartoon Network's lawyers were a bunch of autistic 12 year olds who'd shit their pants at a vaguely worded legal threat.

he said he was 31 in the video so that is probably him

Look up his mom and family on facebook we can gain much more intel

Stephanie Bernstein

A think a proxy attack is best.Bernstein is probably wholed up like a scared Jew,

Here we go:

Joseph Asher Bernstein
Born: Nov 29 1984

archive.is/4EQCM

is this real

Found his sister user

Office profile: archive.is/cgcLZ

Linked in : archive.is/x950y

Always the women who don't care about privacy online.

Search for her she is probably a normie with facebook and all that shit

Sara Bernstein

Survey Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research

So this is him?

You're welcome.

Forgot jpg

Found his sister user

Office profile: archive.is/cgcLZ

Linked in : archive.is/x950y

Always the women who don't care about privacy online.

Search for her she is probably a normie with facebook and all that shit

Sara Bernstein

Survey Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research

High chance that yes, can you cross reference and see if his related contacts contain sara and his grand mother?

Seems like it.

Good god she has a jaw the size of an anvil

Fucking nice place.

As to be expected of an upper middle class pampered journalist kike.

If you get her facebook and download images, we could locate personal addresses and location either via meta data, or photo analysis with google maps.

This is from an ad on pipl, but it pretty much confirms it.

It's the Jew stock that pays for that, not his job. Trust fund babies…

Brought to you by Jews. I swear most whites make sure their kids have to work to know the value of money, this kike just gets it for free. One of many.

Thing is, he literally put out an invitation for memelords come shitpost at him. HE ASKED THEM TO DO IT. And then he feigns horror. The jew cries out as he strikes you

Or it might even be the first person on this list, but since I dont have whitepaper premium acc I cant see

Btw checked his facebook for alleged associated whitepaper said, he has no friends "Garcia" or "Aldana" or what they are called

Kek nods in approval.

Oy vey! I wonder if she was in the shoah

He did ask for it, and asks like a woman, passive aggressive.

Which leaves room for denial but anyone who can understand kike knows he meant a full out invitation for war.

Ask and ye shall receive - Jesus

The Jew killed by Jews,

yeah.

fake.

How much do you think a place like that costs for rent in a month? $2500 a month would be a low ball estimate.

user has a membership if only he could help us out. I saw threads where they do that.

Can an user make a jpg, of his

Address
Name
Family
School
Job

and all that jazz?

Second

In he says he lives in Fort Greene, which is a neighborhood in Brooklyn that looks like it includes Oxford St.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Greene,_Brooklyn

Somebody who's more familiar with jew york should be able to clarify.

That's GOTTA be at least $2500

1 bedroom brownstone

If he has 2.bedrooms in that fucker, then some kind of kike pension is involved

1488 get

Ohhhhh thanks user
I just skimmed his fb post, didnt actually catch that
You get one virtual cookie

Fuck

Yea, buzzfeed "writers" dont have that kind of money

Prolly isnt him

You can run a search and get a real estimate.

My guess 6 k a month at least, but, his family probably owns it. Jews, are parasites, they game the system.

Did you know that Jews are the biggest demographic that buys health insurance?

They buy it when you are born and you pay like 30$ a month for all your life, and when you die your kids get a million and use it to start a business.

KEK

you don't know Jews, it's a generational wealth, not your fucking JOB like a peasant GOYIM. Fucking retard, it's him alright. If he lived in a place he could afford without his families money it wouldn't be him.

He's a kikeand a shill, let's not forget that.

We feel your anger.

You would be surprised. These people are "privileged" in the classical definition of the word. Upper middle class cucks who have never held tools or lifted anything heavier than a bag of groceries.

Remember this whole ordeal? This is the same Jew who wrote this article on that app "French Girls" we shat on a while back.

archive.is/SQ4XH

I've been informed this website is the official meeting place of the alt right. Remove your toxic right wing views and there won't be any trouble. Remember the 6 million

Confirmed he lurks here

He also wrote the article outing A. Wyatt Mann:
dailystormer.com/buzzfeed-jew-discovers-le-happy-merchant/

Sam should write a skit mocking this fag.
This fag specifically.

I looked around more lookup sites and they all seem to spew out similar info, but I would like certainty in finding him.
Will look through his social media to see if he posted any of phrases "I live" tho

You do understand that posting vacuous meaningless posts only devalues this board?

Good thing there is filtering system in place for retards like you that take everything on emotional level

This confirms that building is considered part of Fort Greene:

streeteasy.com/building/5-south-oxford-street-brooklyn
archive.is/qFsbS

Also,

I had a direct say, i spammed all the advertisers with that blockheads tweet and notice the tweet is deleted.

So what? Do you want your dick sucked faggot?

user., it's time that you kept your perversions to yourself. Filtered.

How long have we been too extreme for 4chan?

Is this a new development or have I been caught napping?

4/10

wew lad

Don't do retarded things like ordering pizza to his address. Find most dudebro looking pest removal service in the area and promise and extra tip if they show up in Trump hats.

I still see Sam Hyde at #4 with 113,785 GBP. Jeb! is gone, however.

That's the reason I changed my name from Dr. David Duke to Bill Wilson. Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated.

what a fucking manlet faggot.

you can tell hes gay because straight men dont wear cringy hipster sneakers with a suit.

END THIS FAGGOT

Dubs confirm

YEA GOY SAMS A KIKE JUST LIKE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I

For just one donation of 1$ you can feed this cuck his needed nutrition of 3 buttplugs a day (and additional public humiliation by alpha male)

Please help , your donation can mean a better future for white children everywhere

Donate today
Kek bless

I gotta say, it's pretty funny how he doesn't even take himself seriously. Some of this shit even he knows, "Jesus this shit is outrageous."

This is pathetic to a degree that most can't even hope to match.

What does a Buzzfag writer have on Hyde? Sam knows what he's doing, and he's going to do it fucking well.
Bernstein is a true fucking loser, and he's going to absolutely get this blown back in his face whenever society and God have finally had enough of his bullshit.

If dubs, the Lord will judge this faggot far more harshly than everyone else.

I think the title was bestowed upon us by that trans person during gamergate.

This is true. I admire nice comfy toilets while taking a shit.

Be careful with the discount option though. When my mom was looking for her brother, a site gave her his last known address but failed to inform her he had been dead for months, when a more expensive search would have included his death record.

Just want address and phone, dont care if he is dead or alive

Spam this in Sam's Comment Sections - We need to get this out everywhere

Big drama at adult swim. So Hyde got in trouble for offering a bounty to whoever gets in the news promoting the MDE. Some kid threatened to shoot up his schoo. The AS thought it was funny but he was told to stop that shit. Another strike. Enter bernstein the epitome of private school jewish kid, and you cannot believe what a baby this guy is. Conference call for two hours with his cohorts running off lists of tweets and how 'I've never experienced so much antisemitism in my entire life.' Nigga was tattling to daddy, except having major institutional power backing him, with a direct line to god. So there he is with 60-70 year old jewish elders on the conference line talking about 'tweets about dead Jews and fingers'. The old jews have no idea what the fuck is going on and said look, are they supporting Donald Trump on air or not? That was where they drew the line. So I shit you not then Sam has to come on the line and apologize to ((((((Bernstein)))))) in front of everyone and saying to remove the videos, it's all only for fun, it's satire. balls Andre said 'I told you.' Adult swim exec said 'I hope you know what the fuck you're doing'. Basically I would be shocked at this point if S2 happens. They pretty much did not expect a jew with that much connection coming against them that quickly.

Jewgle, Yt, Reddit, etc

Is this legit?

He starts at 2:30 in this video. It may have been a meme or article title that morphed it to 'extreme'.

I can't imagine what Bernstein is going through now that the ovens are warmed up.

>>>/oven/

when i saw the "interview" i felt bad for the blogger, but i didn't know he was a filthy jew back then
now i laugh harder every time i watch it again

Maybe Sam will shut you down, you little kike Jew bitch.

Witnessed!

That kike is fucked

>>>/reddit/

Those are low quality posts user stop devaluing the board oy vey. :^)

fucking witnessed

No shit?

sue everyone!

The expression on his face makes me think even he didn't think he could get away with that. I wonder if the producers knew what he would say before he said it, or if he "improved" it.

Well ge golly wiz I guess I should stop being racist and let Hispanic natural conservatives ethnically replace me.

I'm sure they will immigrate just fine and eventually vote for my abstract and principled political beliefs rather than welfare and short term promises.

Jews secretly enjoy the negative attention. There like children that disobey their parents to get ANY attention.

What do shrinks call this mental condition?

Just to reiterate,

YOU ————————→ >>>/oven/

Get to it kosherrat

Being a kike

Wew lad

5D chess

This Jew has nothing to say about his kike brother on jewtube the Amazing Racist that makes money (((pretending))) to be a racist.

So what's the deal with Eric Andre?

Jew.

So is Sam Hyde going to do to Buzzfeed what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker?

Where did everything go so right?

trips confirm

Cartoon Network's entire mission, dating back to the 90s, is to find this untapped audience. Seems they've finally accepted that they can make millions of shekels from angry, disenfranchised whites. They're greedy kikes, but they're "on our side" in that sense.

They're on the side of money. Their other audience is stoners. Sam Hyde dovetails nicely with satirical live action Cards Against Humanity sketches. Neither is on our side.

He's black.

>"KVETCH KVETCH KVETCH!!!!111!!!!one!!!"
>"OY GEVALT, SHUT IT DOOOOWN!!!11!!!"
The biggest redpill on the jews is their own behavior.
The jew cries out as he strike you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_André

Just a little background: This is fucking personal for Joe Kikestein since he is/was part of Weird Twitter, a left wing troll mob originating mainly from SA/FYAD that dominated Twitter for years. Cohenincidentially most of them are also kikes from Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
MDE already shit on them before: That was the video were Sam recites hatefacts in a comedy club and these people lose their shit and leave the place. Yes, that was a meetup for Goontwitter "superstars".

Here is a a old Holla Forums thread on them: archive.is/V93Cr

His old Twatter account was called @Jbasher and was filled with goony as fuck Weird Twitter humor for reference: archive.is/rE5Op

Was that confirmed to be him? A troll could've easily written that,

Was that the one where Sam finishes his act, then the next "comedian" is some nigger lefty that attempts to trash Sam and he owns her so bad she walks off stage?

Jeb and Bill are gone, but Sam is still listed for some reason. However, I can't log into the account, I just get the account disabled message. I keep getting notifications though that people are accepting my invitations, so it seems the account is still active even though I can't log into it. They also halved the invitation points from 1,000 to 500.

Lost my shit hard. It's like a tunnel into their goddamn racial neurosis or some shit.

Its too good not to be a media stunt, but in this jew controlled age, who knows.

fake and gay

It's derived from barnsteen, the germanic word for amber.

I think that was another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ (already embedded somewhere else)

Haha, I remember this one. This was my first Sam Hyde performance. I love how the audience is the punchline of the joke.

Kek'd.

ALMOST as good as this one.

I would pay money to see Sam Hyde put on a 1970s Oompa Loompa costume complete with makeup and hair and do an impression of Joe Bernstein

Actually he could do any fucking thing he wanted as long as he was wearing the costume and it would still be funny

I just contracted a hitman on the deepweb to kill Joseph Bernstein. He gave me a discount because he's a Jew.

Within two weeks or I get my bitcoins back.

I remember back in my 4/b/ days whenever we raided someone, this was always the best thing to do. A big part of raiding is letting it play on their mind and watching as they tear themselves apart. This guy has already started having a gigantic meltdown, the best thing to do is keep trolling and watch as he ends up losing his job and/or family, then blames it on us.

A shit loads of posts I see on kikebook from normies are from Buzzfeed, and if you go onto Youtube then scroll down the suggested channels, about 1 in 3 is 'Buzzfeed something'.
I've no idea how they are becoming such a big thing, but we are going to have to do what we done to Gawker soon.

Omg he DOES looks like an Oompa-Loompa

jews

What do you do with that app?

From Sam's twatter

Get good boy action points for spreading Trump memes on social media, checking in at rallies, or inviting your friends.

There's plenty of Jewish media out there though. It's surprising that this specific company has been given so much coverage everywhere, namely Google, Facebook and Youtube (all Jew owned, I know). They've appeared from nowhere.

KEK

Umm, wouldn't doing this have the reverse effect. Execs tend to *not* take leaks like this very well. This could be the type of thing to cause them to not renew.

That's it for my sides, fammmm…..

Sam you bastard I love ya.

Someone needs to tweet the second one to him again.

Much effort has been put into that one by several Anons for maximum triggering.

God damn it Sam you subtle bastard

Goys we must accelerate this lulz train. The next thing to do should be to convince the public that Sam Hyde is the leader of this "alt-right" boogyman.

Think of how funny it would be to hear the media talk about the leader of the "alt-right" and his television show.

You can find them on Youtube pretty easily

Jews are funny.

White power
How have I not realised this before

Also they severely lack training in the "Avoiding Bait department"

I've never heard of the 'goontwitter' or 'goon' thing until the other day in that stickied gamergate thread, what is it? Just a network of kike SJW's?

heh.

I hope he does get that much power/backing.
that would make things very interesting.. for me personally

People discovered some casting calls for Million Dollar Extreme's show.
etinside.com/?p=16424
Apparently in one of the next few episodes they're going to have a short to do with Mark Zuckerberg.

Holla Forums has a show on adult swim.

This situation has no precedent in chan history.

Think about it. The "hackers on steroids" now "hack" the tv networks.

low quality bait

This is gonna get rough..

There's a lot of stuff that was cut so it's possible the Cuckerberg scene won't air.

Sam you fucking madman.

Have a meme, on the house

Seconding this.

I love Sam so god damned much.

Reported, go away

Why did this kike reach out to Sam in the first place?

Not with THAT attitude, you won't.

Interview about the show. Watch the interview, Sam recorded it

Link?

Goons = users of SomethingAwful, a forum that was fucking notorious for trolling back in the early 00s.
The place became ground zero for the universal infection of smug, snarky progshittery so common on the internet. They also love networking and wannabe cloak and dagger stuff so they became some sort of second rate internet illuminerty. They also spawned a bunch of cancerous memes like Atheism = Fedora wearing neckbeards and had a hand in niggercuck spam back on 4/pol/. Bernstein is most likely part of their circlejerk.

Get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

Don't forget their Queen Cunt.

No, it was about the alt right, it was a hit piece. That's all this kike does is try to bury anons and the right wing. He did one of the Gamers are Dead pieces and wrote several articles shitting on Holla Forums.

Fucking die

and his dad has a dick like a quiznos sub. You ever seen your dad's dick?

twitter.com/sewerbro
Totes not goony as fuck fam.

wew

Kill yourself

thanks you user, saved.

Ok, do you fucks seriously send all these stupid messages out?

I feel like there could be much funnier ways to do this than death threats. For fuck's sake he works at buzzfeed, he knows his life sucks.

you mean an unpaid intern at buzzfeed showed him a screenshot of 8ch posted on reddit

HYDEGATE

and a waste of time, all things considered

I used to enjoy NPR until I heard that GG piece. so many lies and mistruths and complete lack of research and fact checking.

Bias, Bias everywhere.

better?

I wonder did he has any source for this claim.

Holy fuck she's huge now, not that I'm particularly surprised. This is the natural progression.

Childish though it may be, one of the funniest bits was when Sam spit his water out listening to this yid talk

sure chaim.
MDE:WP S1E4 has a fucking literal reincarnation of fucking hotwheels.

if that not saying thanks what is
[Insert pic : david duke.]

you passive aggressive faggot.

he also now runs Holla Forumsniggers under the name "WhiteSoIMustBeRacist"

Found an article about his father:

archive.fo/cNOat

Joe's name is Joseph

archive.fo/oZfLl

He's probably born in 1984, today being around 32.

Shit, I see all the correct information is here already

Absolutely beautiful

Noice

Shadow brokers leak?

lol

release the niggers

I remember when that plane went down. Wasn't it Libyans that did it?

wow, that's the kikiest kike I have ever seen and he is doing all this because Sam said he was a loser and won't get a job at the Newyorker.

No his assistant!

test

Am I doing it right?

Fuck off reddit

write a "concerning" email to buzzfeed

Cont.

Write a letter to Milo:

"Milo, I think you might find this interesting, recently there has been a buzzfeed journalist by the name of Joseph Bernstein going on a twitter/reddit rampage because of some comedian that works for Adult swim, claims he's working for the Alt-right and is throwing tantrum like a nutjob conspiracy dumbass, it's hilarious, you should do a story or write about it, I can just picture a big headline for this."

I love 2016

Why user?

The funniest part is seeing all the leftyfags begging for 2016 to be done. They're miserable.

Current year is best year

fire cock soon

Current year +1 is going destroy them when Lord Emperor Trump takes the throne.

Hard as diamonds imagining the collective butthurt of all the filthy commies.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when they get triggered that hard.
Their mass hysteria will be a happening in it's own right.

Can't tell if it's real due to the account being 1 day old. But it would be hilarious if it is.

back at it bois
a.uguu.se/5Rp6TQMIV7BM_rec_20160829_100204.mp3
a.uguu.se/wiUdmuFjsBgz_rec_20160829_100402.mp3
a.uguu.se/dUochboClKH5_rec_20160829_100509.mp3
his voicemail is filled with poz loads
brb calling the other phone number

he seems to think that we will stop just because he is ignoring us, and going offline….if he is ready to get on battlefield and be in front lines of propaganda machine that will attack us then he can expect some flack back
we aint stepping down so easily, I want to see his lilly kike ass crying on floor and begging for forgivness

Holy fucking shit, these bants.

called the buzzfeed office
left a message
a.uguu.se/1aBUURuEN6YJ_rec.mp3

we need to get his personal phone number and his address
anyone wanna contact sam and ask him for the number?

I archived Bernstein's article, mostly for the comments. Apparently he filed it the same day as the interview. He probably already had it written and just made it more whiny before he turned it in, but the butthurt is strong with this one.

archive.is/f0LNO

Forgot Archive Today doesn't save comments, here's the Wayback Machine archive, which does:

web.archive.org/web/20160829105315/https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.hr162zJqY#.bi0KmOvYD

Can you screenshot them? I don't get any comments from that archive.

clickbait cancer resumed in a single article with less than 140 words. Kill them all.

on a side note, US was full anti commies in the 60s, they knew their tactics, tricks and schemes, today we're infested with this shit. So i'm wondering if there's still major players in power, like generals or war vets ?
Should we start to meme and draw a distinction between Putin and communists as to NOT fall into the ww3 clinton trap and rev up the old anti commie propaganda ?
This will allow the world to label them as terrorists, communists, whatever the name is, but this can cause a trigger reviving old memories and maybe helping stop this madness
Any thoughts ?

Working on it now, here's a batch:

Thanks.

more incoming comments:

Also bro, seriously visit >>>/poltech/ or >>>Holla Forums

Get rid of win10 and that browser asap

Oh wow. How's Tel Aviv?

My nephew built me this computer

Well shit, I hope it doesn't get cancelled

Hyde seems to be finding his groove now too. I always felt very black or white about MDE stuff. Some of it is genuinely funny, most of it not.

But these last few episodes of world peace, have been fucking hilarious. The PUA send up had me in tears and I'm still in disbelief that hes getting away with the blatant kike parodies on TV.

The olden days shit still happens because there are still people retarded enough to think they won't be misrepresented

Yeah Schiff shoulda known better

Predicts the '08 housing crisis but can't predict getting kiked over by the Daily Show?

But then I guess Jews have built-in self-deception to retain plausible deniability about the tendencies of their own tribe

Communism is a Jewish ideology after all.

We need to boost Sam. Maybe get him on a show with Molyneux?

I'd donate to see that

Anyone with a twatter to contact him?

Fond memories.

Why do liberals always look 10 years older than they are?

I want to be bullied sexually by Sachiko

Title should be "Colleagues bid farewell to a murderer, his quest ended by modern kike-hunters.

They accused Gaddafi but he denied it. They still managed to weasel some compensation money out of him though. Maybe they just blamed him because he wanted to take Africa out of the international jew's financial web.

It's probably a troll guys.

he actually looks like he has a body of 20 year old hipster twink and face of cuck

slightly edited

(witnessed)

We need a twitterfag to tweet this at him.

Jesus…………… WOW.

Pubes growing all the way up the throat but no hair on head.

Needs more bow tie

Sounds like a little jewish bitch having an impotent temper tantrum.

Spam the shit out of all his social media with memes of toilets

Randomly read one comment and it said something about "this is what happens when you have the first generation be less educated"

nope. The other side are complete retards, I feel confident in my standing with Trump.

Instead of "with my bare, non-binary hands" it should be, "with my I-phone".

Never speak to me or my company's legal team again!

What words come to mind when you look at this simpy, dysgenic face ?

Is this the rugged countenance of a masculine, assertive, clever, spirited winner in life?

Or is he instead a shallow, effiminate, neurotic, subhuman whiner in life?
I think we all know the answer to that one.

This horrible excuse for a human was apparently cursed at birth. He is fated to remain a sad living joke possessing no true male characteristics or sensibilities. He will remain a vacuous 15-year-old schoolgirl trapped in the body of a mopey middle-aged Hebraic nebbish.
He should, by rights, collapse from anguish at the mere site of his own misshapen noggin as he peers into the morning mirror. But the cockroach instincts he acquired by blood will allow him to muster the strength to carry on sharing his pointless thoughts and opinions to a decidedly uninterested world.

Did I do it right? First time posting on twatter.

Sam will probably accept if Stefan asks him, he did give that shout out to him during that performance at Rutgers.

This.

Remember all publicity is good publicity. He needs to be implicated in more moonman-esque crimes.

It appears that my account is locked? I can't follow anyone anymore and can't post.

Any twitter-pro knows what's this all about?

Leftists project as often as kikes, almost like they are the result of kike subversion.

Does that mean there's a JEWCHAN we don't know of?
Jew Shitposters?
is that the JIDF?

This dude is the 'bad guy' He represents the establishment. He went out of his way to create a controversy for someone else when he could have minded his own.

He brought it all on himself. Hopefully whatever is done to him has affect on his life that lasts for years, including in his employment

twatterfags upboat me

twitter.com/PowerOfPepe/status/770282209639104513

ahahahahahaha

Underrated post

Get a real avatar, not an egg.

Sam's making a video game apparently.
I'm not kidding, this guy is so fucking ambitious. He just got a TV show and now he wants to make a game.
It's called "The Joyride Universe"
archive.is/dqpT2
Yes, "MDE-100percentREAL" is Sam's actual leddit account.

Change your avatar. People will just dismiss you if you've got that default shit.

You could see the emotional arc going from 'Lets have some fun, Joe' to 'I have never been so disappointed in my life, I am full of anger.'

Honestly, if (((joe))) had a little bit of brains, he could have had a great interview. Instead, he choose to go in like an entitled, snarky brat.

Fuck (((joe)))

I've talked to him a few times on there. He responds fairly quickly.

I sware, twitter is fucking with me Won't let me follow anyone else, returns error on photo upload, won't let me make any more posts and I've confirmed email.

Somoene else please send it to him.

Twitter is gay as fuck. This is no surprise

Twitter is gay as fuck. This is no surprise

Ideas have to be born somewhere. Thoughtforms, egregores, desire elementals, and the wide variety of entities that are born from our collective glee and attention, they eventually leave our ability to sense them.

They do not stop existing, they spread. As a certain entity in the 70's described, follow your thoughts when they leave your perception. Follow the white rabbit, follow that bright gleaming thought, and he will lead you to another world.

I've touched the ice, the crystalline skin of physical reality, and I've looked through it's windows. I've seen the Storms of Emotion, the Gods of the Mind of Man.

The veil is melting. Global warming was a metaphor for Meme Magic.

We are the Revelation.

Kek

.05 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thanks for Correcting the Record (TM)!

He, when your gaining momentum, you don't stop.

This.

Hyde sees himself as the second coming of Andy Kaufman. Berenstein is in on it, just like Jerry Lawler was.

Do any of you faggots do some research before reacting?

archive.is/5udFw

This is cuckchan-tier.

He's not just dicking around either, the fucker's going really in-depth with this shit.
archive.is/VLL1P
pastebin.com/vS7rCnjK

I think most of us knew it was a troll.

Didn't seem like it. If that was the case, now you have proof.

Looks like he needs more tweets about his dead dad.

Goyim is plural.

The original just hurts. Blatantly anti-white but people won't even see that, they'll just go 'hurr durr, wow like so deep, men in suits are like evil'.

This jew has started something he can't finish. We should try get /baphomet/ involved

The bankas the bonuses!

It's self-publicity.
Holla Forums is so gullible.

This "Sam Hyde" character was artificially boosted into somehow being relevant through astroturfing here on Holla Forums.

Now they are using the tried and tested "we are under attack!!!!" technique to generate even more publicity.

It's a method that persons from that clique use all the time.

Same shit this time around. Even if money is not asked for, the chatter generated by the stories of attack has the same effect of boosting traffic and subs, look at the number of responses here. A few months ago this guy was unheard of, yet Holla Forums has been convinced he is somehow relevant.

Incredible.

And that fire cock is going to hatefuck them with purifying flames until the pozz is all gone. Praise!

They'll probably go full bolshevik. It's going to be glorious watching weak efette leftists try to "overthrow the state man!"

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

I thried creating "us" and "wannabe us" mentality that would push these types of cucks into participating, or at least feeling excluded until they participated

Why do people keep saying this when baph hasn't done anything noteworthy in over a year.

I fucking hate Jews.

Can someone stop this madman already?

troll?

lurk more

no I've just been an MDE follower since the 2012 i got all the best screencaps

go to the 2nd post and look who shared it (its the post i screencapped)

facebook.com/JGPartners/

kek

I'm interested in what his fellow buzzfeed writers feel about Joe.

If someone gets the entire buzzfeed mailing list, we can draft a letter to mass send the entire staff.

Be sure to mention Gawker and what happened the Last Time someone pissed on the internet anthill.

But, for now, I have no idea how to get the emails of everybody in buzzfeed.

how do?

White men. White. Caucasian. Men. Mostly from the United States, are responsible for the space program. White males took us off the planet Earth for the first time, after billions of years.

That's it. Niggers, beaners, fucking retarded jihadist goat fucking faggots, you've done nothing of worth.

Absolutely nothing.

And despite our white asshole politicians allowing you to invading our nation, if you come here to the US and start trouble, we white men will kill you. It's coming. And if Trump doesn't win and reverse all this liberal shit, there will be millions on white guns putting you mud faggots down.

Here's another quality rant from Sammy

That post is the one I'm going to share on facebook the day I totally lose my shit and out myself as a right wing meme magician.

It's fucking A+++.

Just do it now

The fact that Sam Hyde could gather a 1000-man strong fanatic army scares me a bit.

good job on revealing yourself to be a newfag, for sure you're clued in to whats what and we should all listen to you

fuck off

Is this b8 or are you fucking retarded?

Wow, I hate Sam Hyde now

You're both fucking idiots

This was like 3 months after we had a thread on it and outed him here. He's a lurker, if not a shill for sure.

Been meaning to ask, is there a guide or reference for joining up on the hate machine's twitter brigade?

Aw that's cute you tried to look like you know what you're talking about.
I bet you don't even know who jace is you fucking faggot

Who does he say murdered his dad?

He is inspiring.

>>>/Israel/

Looks like the buzzfeed jew is trying to ruin Sam by dividing our support for him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelbaset_al-Megrahi

What is with the retards saying "durr sam is actually just trolling the stormderps xd"?

That's what separates him from any other "entertainer" we have now. He's actually funny, he knows his shit, but he's self aware in that he knows this shit would sound crazy to a normal person.

same shit they were pulling when they trotted out the "Trump is going to quit at the last second so Hillary will win vote Cruz" shit.

Wow, first part of that was basically me to the letter.

I'm pretty sure that's most of us. Strength of ideas, not petty identity politics bullshit. I may hate people spouting faggot shit, but as long as they aren't demanding censorship of my ideas, then fuck it.

Does it?

>The fact that Sam Hyde could gather a 1000-man strong fanatic army scares me a bit.

You spelled "sexually excites" wrong.

Whoa. Sam looks so different there. Dude's a chameleon.

He needs to be a chameleon to get away with killing all those niggers and kikes.

But our people were under attack. If you were putting out anything pro-white and had any success, you would come under attack too. I realize this is bait, but fuck off.

maximum hivemind. I thought of this prank call while reading through this thread and decided to post the embed and got the "file already exists" message.

How long before this money grubbing kike tries to sue for punitive damages?

That's true, but much of the initial science was done in NS Germany, along with many other useful techs.

What is certain is that Aryans are the only race that ever did revolutionary things first.

If they die, there will never be progress ever again.

I see no evidence of any sort of race war starting any time soon.

White American males invented the automobile, airplane, personal computer, internet, telephone, light bulb, etc.

It's no wonder the rest of the world is jealous of us. It's a huge reason why brit/pol/ hates us. They're an ancient country compared to us yet they've accomplished so much less.

1st automobile was in Germany tbh. Ford mastered mass producing it though.

Nice d&c attempt.
Telephone was invented by a Scotsman btw.

No such ethnicity. What were the actual ethnicities of the people who participated in those inventions?

Now I want to know the actual solution to that puzzle

That's a strange way to spell "Italian".

Seriously?

Wrong, the two gaps in the middle aren't passed through

How many telephone calls were made with the "Italian" telephone system?
None.

Didnt even see them, must have been the dickguy distracting me

you missed two gaps you tard

Maybe I should have added a :^) or baitflag

I shall thank you by checking those Hitler dubs

You're right, Bell was a better businessman.

You still missed a gap

You still missed the gap to the immediate right of the inner circile. Don't bother trying though, it is mathematically impossible.

kek

I'd like to actually see if there is a way to do it, looked like bullshit at first

It's basically the Seven Bridges of Königsberg problem. You can use graph theory to prove it impossible.

Goodluck with that. He's a reporter and it was known the call was being recorded and was "on the record."

Sam "Black Lives Splatter" Hyde never made a single call to action other than complimenting him in the beging and assuming that his parents called him a "blockhead".

Actually I am hoping Jew Boy tries to take it to court. Sam now has the shekkkles to out Jew him and even counter sue for slander and attempting to cause punitive damages to him since Jew cuck buzzfag writer has actively threatened to attack his livelyhood based on actions Sam did not commit.

In other words, Sam Hyde a good boy. He dindu nuffin! SAMLIVESMATTER

:D

If someone told you to put one egg in seven baskets, would you break one egg into seven pieces and place each piece in every basket or just put one egg in every basket?

All the King's horses and all the King's men can't put that line back together again.

Motherfucker, that's technically correct

There needs to be a centre-facing merchant face.

That was a very Jewish solution.

The longer I stay on Holla Forums the wiser I get to Jewish tricks.

Bernstein is Andy Kaufmans mothers surname.
This is deep kikery.
Bern(((STEIN)))
???
WTF

They're just dumb and can't believe anyone would actually believe things they've been told are against the rules to believe. It's exactly the same as the "Holla Forums is ironic" meme spread by the exact same kind of LARPing normies on half/pol/.

Nothing is nice about it. Stacked on each other like gerbil cages at a pet store. Rodent life.
A literal (((Rat))) paradise. Bernsteins, bergs, people who name themselves after $$$hekels an forms of such like Silver, Gold, etc… need such abodes.
Living rural here. None of that in said picture appeals to me one iota.
Yech

I actually meant just the building itself.

Why is one of the habitats all boarded up?
How many apartments or whatever are in each vertical stack?
I like studying alien abodes.

You guys are fucking retarded.

Nobody gives a fuck about the republican party you goddamn cuck, it's the ideals that matter, not a party of spineless faggots. All the alt-right is doing is making these views more mainstream and acceptable, slowly destroying political correctness, which everyone is sick and goddamn tired of, including the normies.

Well the point in either case is that it wasn't an American invention.

It was obviously not hit but its still fun and he deserves to have his life ruined all the same tbh

Nu-right self-attack for publicity, what a surprise.

The butthurt is real

It was exposed as a hoax a while ago. Lurk moar jew

Butthurt yurofaggots detected

last one needs to be veiled burkha not a suit and tie. mspaint plz on mobile

We all await the call, user.

The Hydeian Ideal shall be enforced.

Heil Hyde.

At time of death he was an American.

Kill yourself.

Guess what boys? This kike has a Stratfor connection. More to come.

Who is that supposed to be?

Could be bullshit, but then again, dubs.

looks like UsamaBenjiLaden liked the post too. I wonder if he reads it, he'll insinuate the next installation.

No one remembers this kike from May?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/11/buzzfeed-reporter-desperately-trolling-college-students-comment/

No archive. Show Breitbart some Shekels.

I'm an American dumbshit. There is not white American ethnicity. Maybe in a few hundred years we can talk, but as it is White America is a conglomerate of numerous different ethnicities.

>>>/oven/

this is just their faggot tactics, I bet this shit doesn't really scar him, not yet, but he knows drumming up controversy will lead to more dollars in his pocket

internet bantz aren't enough

Fuck off.

I hope this man dies a death befitting his own petty existence. Choking to death on sushi, or having his shoes stolen and stepping on some meth-head's pozzed up syringe.

What do we do now? I know if they cancel season two we are gonna freak the fuck out. However in the mean time we need to keep promoting the fuck out of world peace so that if they have to make a decision on canceling, the ratings will make it hard for them to want to do that.

Gas yourself.

archive.is/V1OCN

Why did (((they))) have Andrew Kikefart killed if he was one of them?

If he was killed, it was probably a personal thing with Obongo and note done by the kikes with real power.

That exact same copypasta was posted on Holla Forums yesterday, nice try faggot, you probably posted it trying stir all this drama up.

In fact the thread is still up you retard, should have waited
8ch.net/tv/res/460425.html

With anyluck, we'll see the croatians and serbians in Bosnia openly revolt and kill every one of those traitorous Bosnians and Russia will hopefully restore it's rightful heirship as a third rome with the reconquest of Constantinople.

Sam's our voice.

Can someone turn this into copypasta?

The kike's email is.
[email protected]/* */
Send him lots of love.

To anybody who emails this guy…..don't tie it to Sam.

Sam just said on his subleddit that the "Adult Swim insider" posts are bullshit, so I think it's safe to say Eric doesn't have an axe to grind against him.

Sam's been making Holla Forums tier videos and doing standup for over 5 years now. He didn't just start posting on here. You are the one who must be new here. kek

It's just a meme. Holla Forums has done all the heavy-lifting and have raided twitter etc, but baph are the hardcore naggers which Holla Forums only dreams of being. It's time they're revived.

You have no idea how kikes operate, do you? If you even play the pr game you have already lost. It, like political correctness, is specifically designed to make you think/talk/act a certain way. If you don't act that way to the letter, you'll get an endless wave of buzzwords until you do. If you do act that way, you can't say or do anything that will go against the leftie kike bullshit narrative and might even assist it.

Don't even bother playing their game, just go balls to the walls and attack them in ways they think no one would dare to.

I knew this would happen if you faggots kept pushing him.
That's why I said we should just leave him to sult in his pool of tears until he hopefully comes out a better man.
Now we've trolled him so much that he thinks more highly of himself than ever despite still being a pathetic cuck.

Definitely happening

Did you send after all that nigger squad after his family?

bumping nice thread.

Trolling Jews has now become profitable.

Who knew that shaking a jew would make shekels rain.

Better yet, tie it to Sam blatantly. They will have to reject it because blaming everything on Sam Hyde is a meme.

fix'd

great job user

CHECKED M8

In the early 2000's it was easy to ignore looming demographic problems and the leftist nuclear fallout predicted by crazy conspiracy Ron Paul (totally didn't come true!) We had Playstation 2, Chappelle's Show, Prime Eminem–Initial D was getting American distribution–it was a bright time.

Jon Stewart is a very high-IQ guy and he came at viewers with a new angle. His snark and quippy antics gave his audience a sense of intellectual superiority to lord over lower-caste whites (stupid Southerners) without actually having to read any books or go to political rallies themselves. Just sit back, put it all on autopilot, and laugh at the dumb Americans in motorized wheelchairs being greedy oil barons at Walmart eating McDonalds, derp! Giggity giggity. Regardless of how correct or incorrect he was, Stewart knew how to make jokes and put on an entertaining half hour of brainwashing, and the vibes were light and fun because the end-game crunch of rainbow socialism was just a whisper on Alex Jones' lips.

Now it's at Europe's doorstep and we get to watch it unfold live. Hundreds of thousands of fighting-age males with anti-Western sentiments have invaded The Fatherland and are re-enacting scenes from Bumfights and World War Z. It's less comfortable now to have a relaxed John Oliver white gloves thick-rimmed glasses type outlook because *The Stakes Are White*. Only the most permacucked soma-smokers and hardcore egalitarians can look at this shit and go, "this is all our fault, stupid whities, look what we dun did, we're so stupid and white, fuckin' Republicans!"

This fashionable self-abasement and racial righteousness are like a warm bath you never want to get out of. Inside, you're free to slosh the piss-water around sanctimoniously, there's no risk of drowning, and the bathroom door is locked. But only the most entrenched equalists can maintain that level of relaxation in the face of recent European rape statistics and video footage of riots. The new ice bucket challenge is how much destruction can you tolerate while still shucking and jiving with a big fucking smirk on your face. Comedians, entertainers, actors–they all live sheltered lives in posh LA neighborhoods–these bohemian $8 coffee fantasy zones where if the heat doesn't cook your brains the hot cokehead girls will. It's not surprising that these pussies have worldviews that are naive and subtly destructive but I still hate them for it. They won’t wake up until there’s Sharia law in Beverly Hills and Echo Park.

Because the stakes are so high, and because the Wizard of Oz curtain is so threadbare, people like Amy Schumer (D-NY) have no choice but to go all-in with fully militarized entertainment. Rollerblading around on stage with Ellen and cracking jokes with the psychopathic narcissist Hillary Clinton. The fervent goody goody green enviro multiculti signalling will reach its crescendo soon because it has to. The emperor has no clothes–the only way to keep the lie going is by clamping down and holding on for dear life. That’s what I think when I see Amy Schumer’s (D-NY) big stinking ass in tight shorts, laughing it up, debasing femininity, rollerblading around Hillary Clinton cracking jokes. Make a joke about Benghazi while you’re up there.

There's nothing left that's just 'funny'–everything has to be politically charged, one way or another, even bland mindless FunnyOrDie garbage is political by virtue of how adamantly they refuse to deal with all the hysteria we're surrounded by. Turning a blind eye, carrying on as usual–that's a political statement all by itself. When my mom asks me why I have to be so nasty in my videos, this is what I try to explain to her… If the world is on fire and you’re doing Clean Comedy or straight absurdism without any teeth, you’re picking sides just the same as if you’re doing a comedy interview with Obama and trying to make him look funny and chill for millennials.

Why’d I write all this? Maybe I'm watching too much Alex Jones, maybe I'm being tribal and waycis like Na_i KKK members and I need to head back to diversity training, but I saw a video clip today and it triggered me bad. The way I see it as an aspiring semi-pro comedian, is, you can take a stand for Western Civ, you can cheerlead for its destruction like fat sexpig Schumer (D-NY), or you can plug your fingers in your ears and channel your inner toddler, like this guy. This is the worst shit I’ve seen in a minute, I hope this guy dies in a fucking car accident:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g

What happened to 'know thy enemy?'

noice

nevermind the file name just wanted to post this glorious pic

no, its not implying that at all

You're giving me a bad carfax, you're a car dealer trying to sell me a car with a bad carfax? I think you've had too much accidents.

I prefer this filename

Oh so you're saying Jews like you DO control the media?

hi joe

Wow user, that's just incontrovertible proof!

Well, I guess I'm a #HillfireMissile now! (^:

This thread is bretty gud

Is this kike still bitching?

NUH UH.

t. good [boy]

btw his pupils are very very tiny in this pic… do we know for certain that he isn't on heroin/opiates?

You can't hide from the Hyde, kike.

Btw the MDE subreddit is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen in my life. Half those people would pay money to suck Hyde's acne-infested balls.

He actually took that photo, looked at it, and then uploaded it to the internet so there's 100% he was high.
Also look at the middle of the collar of his shirt. It's a little crumpled from over-use. He wipes his mouth on it.

Kek wills it!

CAN'T DERIDE THE HYDE

Sam Hyde has been pulling shit since 2013. Nice try though.

meant to post pic related

In case anyone's wondering, this is the video he's talking about.

Don't bother watching it. It's shit.

Snowglobes are totally space jews.

FTFY

wtf i hate sam hyde now

SAM IS GOD

Just made one that I'm gonna shoot his way

Anime girls are explicitly white

I apologize for the indiscretion, Mr. Weeb

Sam doesn't want us bothering this kike anymore.

Gonna need a source on that, Chico.

youtube.com/channel/UCuFlctNwFfnzjDC5UzB6fFQ

He took the video down

and

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/508oiy/psa_no_more_joe_b_i_cant_take_it/

Specifically said to stop talking about him. He said something about legal heat coming down the pipe either from adult swim or bernsetein it isn't clear too.

Anyways, it would be wise to stop harassing him

Anyone got that link to the standup Sam did where he pretends to be Jewish and talks about how they'll attack anyone who challenges the liberal political orthodoxy and threaten their career, livelihood, and reputation?

Cause this dude, a literal jew, has actually lived up to the skit I.R.L.

Sad part is that this may nag at Sam and cause him to self-censor. Even if nothing else happens, this obnoxious Jewish man has 'won' at this point with his tactics.

If this causes lasting pain to MDE then there'll be no reason not to inundate this guy, his family, his employers, his renter and roommates, ad nauseam

The interview is still on the mde backup channel

whoruagainfaggit?

Suck my dick.

You're shit at your job nigger.

He's not going to self-censor. He just wants to move on. The story has run its course.

All talkshow hosts named Jimmy need to be purged

If anything happens to World Peace I will skin this kike

Sam basically said on reddit that the whole situation got overblown and that the show isn't at risk of being cancelled because of this kike

Better not be.

Sam if you're reading this and World Peace is in trouble and you want Bernstein killed, blink twice in the next episode ok?

The episodes have already been recorded, ya dingus

Dr. Steve Brule is lit tbh smh fam we wuz kangs

THEY CAN MAKE EDITS

i did a sloppy thing

"ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE" … THANKS FOR THE SPLENDID IDEA. THE TRADITIONAL "3/4 VIEW" MERCHANT USUALLY SERVES IN MOST SETTINGS AND THAT ANGLE DOES TEND TO MAKE HIM LOOK MORE DODGY, WHICH AIDS IN THE OVERALL EFFECT … BUT I CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHERE A FRONT FACING SHLOMO COULD BE AN OCCASIONAL ASSET, MEME-WISE. My Best, AWM

you're the absolute best. I'm glad you're sticking around

You're the man, Mr. Mann.

Had a chance to add some more detail to this guy … use this one.

Y’know, It’s actually quite fitting that I got to debut a new style of Shlomo on this page dedicated to that nelly hack “journalist” from Buzzfeed … as many of you know, Miss Josephina Bernstein once wrote a hit piece on yours truly where she boldly declared Shlomo to be the “The Internet’s Favorite Anti-Semitic Image”, then strangely stated that it was popularly known as “Jew-Bwa-Ha-Ha” (?) instead of “The Happy Merchant” or ‘Shlomo Shekelberg”. That baffling gaffe set the tone for an article that was so milky and pointless that I initially dismissed it as harmless fluff … in fact, for a piece that was supposed to be a thorough history of the Shlomo image, the research was so poor that J.B. completely failed to mention its most triumphant, headline-snatching moment. Years ago, a market in Brooklyn imported thousands of bags of roasted sunflower seeds from Russia. This type of snack had become a popular alternative for health conscious folks on the go, like hikers and joggers, so the market ordered a huge supply and built a giant island in the store to showcase them. However, when setting up the display, nobody had looked closely enough at the packages to see that the bags featured a leering Happy Merchant as their brand emblem. It didn’t take long for some of the local Yid shoppers to start doing back-flips and having strokes and once the press jumped on it, the event blew up into a major news flap. Imagine leaving out a festive story like that.

When J.B.’s decidedly lame Shlomo article didn’t generate the anticipated buzz, this loathsome fool purposely did something very unprofessional. In a desperate attempt to stir interest in the yawn-inducing screed, J.B. launched a series of inflammatory tweets from a personal account containing some highly actionable, untrue statements about me. I swifty contacted his publisher and laid out, in plain language, what was going to happen on a legal front if something wasn’t done immediately. Recognizing at once how reckless J.B. had been, they promptly scrubbed the tweets, removed a pirated photo I owned from the article and even coughed up a welcome cash dividend to assure that the matter of a potential libel suit was squarely put to bed. Anyone else on the planet would have been fired on the spot, but little Josephina has a golden ace in the hole … you see Buzzfeed is a profoundly politically correct organization and J.B.’s Papa, a renowned “Nazi hunter”, died in the famed Lockerbie plane crash … Now, can you imagine how high up that ranks in the liberal lexicon … that’s like attending a “traditionally Black college” when your dad was Medgar Evers. You could run naked down the halls throwing scorpions on people and nobody would ever utter a word. Well, that’s how sweet little J.B., the infernal blunderer, has it.

It’s an even more perplexing circumstance when you consider how unprincipled and soulless the job of a Nazi hunter truly is. Have you ever seen those pathetic kangaroo courts where they wheel in some doddering 90-year-old German? A guy who was a scared 17-year-old soldier stationed at a camp’s outside gate and had nothing to do with the management of the place. Since they haven’t any true evidence or real eyewitnesses to present, the prosecutors hire a parade of phony “survivors” to give their nightmarish accounts of the horrors they endured. (See the online documentary “The Last Days of the Big Lie” to get a gutful of this fetid phenomenon). And although their tales are completely unrelated to the elderly individual on trial, the court still manages to find him guilty … of something … I mean somebody has to pay for all these expensive … er, I mean, expended Jew tears. At any rate, for as long as there is an Internet and devilish, fun-loving souls, our boy Shlomo will continue to thrive and travel … Bernstein’s legacy as a writer of note and merit. ehhh, not so much. Even the most fatally tolerant of J.B.’s Buzzfeed employers must be getting frightfully weary of his relentless bungling and missteps by now. Will Josephina ever learn to avoid making undue trouble while gathering material for her trite and sappy articles? Time will tell. In the words of that acclaimed philosopher Bugs Bunny, “What a Maroon!”

CONVENE THE COUNCIL !

You're a big goy, AWM

I'm actually Greek … so technically, I'm a Groy.

You should do one of Joey Boy.

Oh, you mean like the crack of Berenstein's mother's ass?

Holy fuck these are good.

This is too fucking good, mate. Nice work

Capped for posterity.

The one decent thing this kike did is directly link to vid related in his retarded buzzfeed post about MDE.

Privileged White Male Triggers Oppressed Victims, Ban This Video Now and Block Him
youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ?t=2m

Webm related is the aftermath

now that is a faggot Jew

mainly hearing noise, what the fuck is being said here?

He's arguing with a couple of fagloving SJW's.

Liberals angry he said faggot after doing a faggot skit.

very nice. This will see a lot of use.

Can't hide the Hyde.

Holy fuck, Sam Hyde's migrant crisis routine is hilarious.

He even brings up Israel/Mossad providing medical aid for ISIS.

Oh look, it's the (((A Wyatt Mann))) imposter.
With his robofan boys shilling his work

Their failed AMA threads didn't spread their shitty JIDF memes enough, so they had changed tactics and are shitting up real threads.

pathetic.

how new are you?
It was debunked that this is not A Wyatt Mann posting.
look at their failed AMA threads. Nobody is buying it is him. The poster offered no evidence it is him. No timestamped picture or twitter verification like Ben Garrison did.

Ben Garrison edits are pretty spot on? Tell me again how nobody can imitate another man's artwork

This poster is a fraud and should be ignored regardless of his OC. I mean look at those shitty pepes.

Fucking garbage/

…MEANWHILE, BACK AT SHILLVILLE HEADQUARTERS …

fucking kill yourself faggot

Yeah, nobody is buying your astroturfed AMA and posing as A Wyatt Mann.
Just drop it. Regroup at JIDF headquaters and brainstorm some new happening

(1) robo fanboys

*headquarters

Boy, you tiresome Yids sure spend A LOT of time feverishly tracking and attacking someone who, by your accounts, is unskilled, a fraud and "debunked' (please provide evidence of that claim, Shmuley) … You criticized the quality of my Pepes which I'll accept … he's not my creation or specialty … i notice that you didn't criticize my Jewtoons, now didJa?…ah, so even YOU have to admit they're pretty spot on, eh? It's almost like lookin' in a mirror, hmmm, Mordecai? … You keep saying "nobody is buying it" but I see much evidence to the contrary. I've been blessed to see great numbers of young folks absolutely delighted with my offerings … what they REALLY aren't buying is your tired, feeble line of crap … each and every one of your posts are promptly met with howls of "GTFO" and "go kill Yourself" … wish you were smart enough to take a hint, Shlomo.

Hi Cracker Joe

Here's one I made up as a special gift for my Yidshill Pepe critics …

To those lavender lads who squat to pee
and shill the boards for Hellary.
When TRUMP prevails
you'll squeal and faint
with aching head and throbbing taint.
For eight long years you had your way
It's our turn now … be on your way.

Post yfw even if the Jew Shuts sam down, damage has already been done.

MDE will continue to exist even without world peace, you can't stop comedy terrorism.

SAM HYDE NEVER DIES

This faggot nu-male jew rattles the hornets nest and then kvetches when he gets stung.

We should male him boxes of lampshades and soap

Just as I expected.
Roboshill fanboys and retarded newfags are the only people taking the bait from this (((A Wyatt Mann) impersonator.

I dunno,cupcake …(((you))) seem to be pretty obsessed with it too … Nyuk, Nyuk

Bretty gud

I thought we hated and didn't give a fuck about e-celeb bullshit?

Yes..yeesssss….let's only only talk (((mainstream))) television media…anything that strays from that is "e-celeb bullshit"

Good goy….

By the way,douchenozzle …what does this : "(((A Wyatt Mann)" mean … that I'm only 3/5 Jewish? Stop being such a lazy, uncommitted Shill …tighten up your phony routine or piss off … we want worthy opponents around here …not half-assed Hebrew pests like (((you))).

Seems like you are the full-time shill buddy.

Just take a timestamped picture of you and your new art and this can all be over.
Until then, you are an imposter and should be ridiculed.

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING JEWS
for shitting up a previously good thread

fuck y'all

Sorry, Moishe, That ain't at all how it works. You see, the highly successful formula I've adopted consists of me occasionally sharing fresh and classic artwork with those bright folks on these pages who recognize its potential and appreciate it … and there has been A LOT of that happening in the past weeks …so much so, that it's got the retentive colons of you and your Yiddish comrades ready to implode. And that suits me fine, too …it's a win-win for yours truly. Do you REALLY think I give a fig if the Yids who want to desperately ban my work waste their time shilling and hurling insults, after my art-bombs have been successfully dropped? What silly asses you are. If you recall, I once made you a proposition that you've been too cowardly to consider … send me a time-stamped picture of your grotesque hook-nosed mug. I'll make a cartoon out of it and you can enjoy a little notoriety on these pages for once … we can get a few folks to smile and giggle about you instead of always dismissing you as a loathsome pest. C'mon, Shmuley … dare to be famous … send us a pic, willya?

Wall of text rambling with no timestamped picture.
Stop wasting precious 8ch kbs and JIDF funds.
You've been outed. shoo shoo pesky jew.

Oh, you read it alright … you nosey, neurotic Yids don't let anything go by without intense scrutiny … you read it and have no valid … I'll take that as a checkmate, Moishe. Game over on this end …any more mindless splattering of yours will be ignored. Shalom, my pathetic vanquished foe.

I keep seeing your ID posting, but I am not seeing a timestamped picture of yourself.
I just see desperate fdsfgs. You claim to be A Wyatt Mann. Ok, take a picture of yourself to prove it. Very simple. That is how imageboards work.

I am Taylor Swift by the way. You should just take my word for it though because I can write like her and draw like her.
See how stupid that sounds? That's you. kys failed troll. kek

The people who matter know who I am by my work … they embrace and accept it. If you're so unacquainted with the work that you're skeptical, then why would your approval matter? You need to just hop over my entries like you would while channel surfing on TV and let the people who "get it" get it. Got it?

I am skeptical because you are claiming to be someone you are not.
That is a red flag instantly.
Anything after should be approached with caution because you are using a tactic to get comfortable with the community. It is obviously not working.

The first thread on 4chan your work was shilled for by Israeli posters. That is also suspicious.
You seem to be online 24/7, whether ironmarch, 4chan and Holla Forums and stormfront. That is also very suspicious.

TL;DR: You are an imposter. GTFO off my board RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAS YOURSELF

YOUR board? … so the board is YOURS now? That's actually the very hallmark of a Yidshill … never claim to "own" what isn't even remotely yours, Moishe … it gives (((your grabby kind))) away in an instant.

Kill yourself, tranny

4plebs links refuting that were posted in the original thread here. What's suspicious is you repeating it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76261282/
archive.is blocks the vpn I use for torrents

An Israeli, or someone using an Israeli proxy replied to thread and reposted a couple of them, but the images themselves were posted by an American.

Only one "R" in "REEEEEEE" fam.

That isn't smiley is it? has he finally fully gone off the deep end and cut his dick off in one of those fits?

I'm pretty sure the guy you're addressing is the board owner of another Holla Forums board where paranoid reigns supreme. This asshole is legitimately insane.

Is "Smiley" the BO of /fringe/?

yes you fucking sperg. lurk moar
maybe that's one of his numerous lolcow g/fs, none of us are sure if they're real women or now.

It's a meme you dip

also nobody noticed my GTFO out. I am dissapoint.

Still waiting for that timestamped picture.
I see you called your back up shill army pretty quick.

he produced the original penned shlomos.
he's either AWM or a very talented imposter who somehow has access to nick's original drawings, not scans, not 1:1 reproductions.

I'm way ahead of ya, fella …I know exactly who I'm playing with here … He's a tall European authentic psycho who compulsively plays victim one second and invincible conqueror the next … he's the closest thing to Norman Bates turned real that I've ever seen and I'm considered an authority on warped serial killers and other major criminals.

It's not smiley. He was sperging out in one of the AWM threads, but only because of the new text.

and if I was nick, I wouldn't give my drawings to anyone but myself or someone I personally chose to represent myself online.
we don't even know AWM's real name "Nick Bougas" is obviously bogus, and have just a few pictures of him. This private persona of his is 100% in line with the real Mann.
Even if you're not AWM you might as well be and are 100% welcome to keep dropping your dank original comments here.

misshapen manlet detected?

Daily reminder is that:
On the last episode of MR Robot (S2E6), there is a secret and illegal surveillance operation called "Operation Berenstein".

Operation Berenstein is aimed against FSociety, which is supposed to be representing "Anonymous" in the tv show.

Coincidence?

Smiley made several other appearances since then … he's definitely still on the prowl.

it's just yiddowood trying to capitalize on our memes.
every asshole that thinks the black helis are coming knows about the mandela effect, it's even seeped into the "gang stalking community"

Smiley is always around, lad.
I was just in a thread with him last night, he was >(136) when I left.

Do you even into photoshop?

Said no legit Holla Forums user ever. Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah, but its still a spooky coincidence his name is precisely Berenstein…and Sam Hyde gets his home stalked by strangers. Just after this episode aired..

Of course, but I don't think this is him.

This kike's been using the "there's no proof, goy" argument, while trying to fit in, and failing miserably, since the original thread.

Say what you want about smiley, but he's been around since at least /new/.

You're right about this batch of crap being achingly similar to the many other lazy form letters about my "authenticity" … but what helps muddy the waters is that Smiley also recently engaged in a little of that same kind of shilling just prior to making a half-assed effort to 'dox' me. It's even possible that one bitter soul could lift another shill's lame presentation and post it as his own to help throw off the scent. Anything's possible with these bums who have no life outside of annoying everyone. Their chief aim is to shut the flow of artwork down but it floats right by to the folks who appreciate it anyway, so, ultimately, nothing's lost but board space .

Since when has asking for proof been discouraged on Holla Forums?
Obviously it hasn't but your JIDF team didn't get the memo

NO PROOF
INTO THE TRASH

Begone JIDF faggots with their (((OC)))

Wasn't that just the FBI?

wwaaaaaaah!

except he isn't trying to fit in, at all.
He types like a fucking old man, uses his own weird language like "yidshill"

Yeah, and he clearly used photoshop to alter the original AWM drawings which only AWM or a trusted associate would have access to
and if JIDF came here post huge amounts of high quality spreadable OC that helps our cause then they wouldn't be doing a very good job.
What do the kikes have to gain by giving us high quality content that ''helps our movement'
I could understand your gripes if he came here to post "how do you do fellow nazis, let's go break into the power grid because jews own it" tier shit but until he does fuck off.

user…

First day on the internet or what?

These shills are obviously trying to replicate the Ben Garrison appearance. What they are trying to accomplish is up for discussion.
The fact that this poster is reluctant to offer solid proof that he is who he says he is should be a major red flag. He is shilling 24/7 on multiple imageboards and forums.

Save your breath, friend … These guys know precisely who I am … and that's why they're so committed to trying to sway people away from my work … it's kind of an amusing tribute, actually, as they keep trying all these elaborate Wile E. Coyote styled tricks and nothing has worked so far … their first failed ploy was trying to scare everyone into believing that the images I was posting were filled with evil hidden viruses and tracking codes. When some tech-savvy regulars debunked that sappy premise, they moved on to the "proof" ruse … do you really think they would invest this much time and effort trying to shut down "an obvious impostor"? Look at how one idiot keeps posting all these corny imageboard stats about how many posts I should be getting an hour if I'm legitimate … that's textbook shill material … who else would be that schooled or concerned about the nuts and bolts of board posting but a professional "watcher"? Like I've stated before … my mission gets accomplished daily whether there's flack from the resentful Yids or not … days ago I debuted a "forward looking merchant" image on this thread … today I saw it used by a stranger as a meme profoundly mocking "all that is holy"
to the traditional enemy (A hoax memorial) … guess whose breast filled with pride at that welcome sight?

The very digital artifacts that caused anons(including myself) to suspect the updated schlomos were embedded with malicious data are the proof that they were not copies, but scans of AWM's original inked schlomos.

We were right to suspect those images, but your behavior since then has more than proved who you are and what you hope to accomplish.
Shills have come here with "click me" traps that leave malicious metadata on your hard-drive that could easily get you v&, that one guy in the Clinton Foundation threads is the primo example with his weird data-menorahs.

Can you elaborate on this? How can you tell they are scanned original images and not updated copies?
Who said anything about malicious data?

I said

Like all dead memes, it belongs to reddit now.

\

someone do one with a lampshade

If I remember right it had to do with how the old ones were scanned smushed the image almost imperceptibly, and how in comparison the new ones are ever so slightly bigger thanks to better scanning.

Poor Shlomo got made into a lampshade …

i tought it was your grandma's computer?

My cousin had a brownstone similar to that in Brooklyn, not sure if the same neighborhood but he ended up selling it for 3 million. That's straight upper class.

NICE JOB, FELLA … I SAW WHERE YOU HAD TO SQUEEZE HIS NOGGIN TO GET IT TO FIT IN UNDER THE TEXT BALLOON … ON MY RIG I CAN FIX THAT, SO I DID ONE THAT ISN'T SCRUNCHED … I ALSO GOT RID OF THE BRIEFCASE … IT'S A TAD "GOYISH."

More than one person uses this computer.

God, this fucker looks like a racist jewish caricature.

It's just a feeling, these are leaks/user internet posts so it's hard to say anything for sure, but:

Holla Forums adult swim guy seems legit

The text in OP seems like bullshit

It seems a bit too copypasta flavored and ripe with memes. Also, in the original reddit post "human toilet" linked to another post where someone calls him a human toilet, which doesn't seem like something Joe would do in that rant itself, more likely saving the post to show to his elder kikes at AS later on.

Sam already said that it was bullshit.

wow I hate trump now

I just realised this means he is going to win the $2000 competition sam was running
KIKES WIN AGAIN

This sounds like the number one thing to do.