Windows Vista will no longer be supported in 3 days and this means Microsoft will pummel...Viruses

As a final note: Windows Vista will no longer be supported in 3 days and this means Microsoft will pummel your Vista Computer with Viruses. Try using Spybot.

Vista Users should use Google Chrome as a search engine, not Firefox, as Microsoft has been trying to shut them down for years.

Start Page - I do not know if it will work well after Microsoft begins to destroy Vista Users in an attempt to sell more Window’s 10 Computers.
drwilliammount.blogspot.com/2017/03/hang-on-its-gonna-get-rough-as-elites.html
safer-networking.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

embedded101.com/Blogs/Marco-Bodoira/entryid/406/Default
distrowatch.com/search.php?origin=Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure they will, kid. Run along back to your splog.

Perfect, now migrate to Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro that come without any bloatware/telemetry.

Your shilling efforts are really pushing me towars an install of that iso that I got for "free" from the internet. As I may agree with you, the thing is really stripped down.

Well, my router is hardened as fuck, so come at me CIA Niggers.

Wait... you can install that on a "real" computer?
That's pretty good.

[youtube]Q6Shir7BHaU?t=1160[/youtube]

embedded101.com/Blogs/Marco-Bodoira/entryid/406/Default

Do it.

This site is for 18+ only, kid.

And what does not come with CIA backdoor?

Op are you dumb?

>>>/g/

I dont understand why someone would brag about moving from one CIA OS to another CIA OS.

With that being said, I still haven't run the Voat debotnet script on my CF-31.

Does not have telemetry.

who cares
What is this, 2005?

only nobodies still use vista while most people stay at win7 because anything above is a clusterfuck.
the actual shitstorm will come when they drop support for win7.

All windwews users deserve enslavement

Who the fuck still uses Vista? What the fuck lol

It was the least bad option after Xp got dropped.

Windows 10 is a great OS and any Windows user that avoids using it is a fool.

inb4 muh telemetry

In terms of Windows OSes, 8.1 isn't too bad once you turn off a few things. It sure is a million times better than Windows 10. Win+I is also a very nice improvement they removed from Windows 10.

It's still no XP, and a step back from 7.

Windows 7 was the least bad option after XP got dropped.

t. Sayta "Poo in the OS" Nadella.

I got driven off of Vista, not from a hand-wavey "End" of Life from Microshit, but because it has some compatibility issues with shit. A couple games and game utilities wouldn't work right on Vista, and did work on Embedded Standard 7, so I've since moved to that.
Vista's a good girl, though, despite the FUD it's still the best looking Aero-based Windows, and has no telemetry bullshit. It's a shame it probably won't get the 98/2000 treatment, though, it's got good ideas under the surface, it's just that Microsoft dumped it like a hot rock after a shitty launch.
At least Windows 7 is going to live forever. It's not as pretty, but it'll do for video games.

I want to get screwed over by a bunch of russians instead, what's the alternative?

distrowatch.com/search.php?origin=Russia

That's wrong
least bad option is still Windows XP, until we get ReactOS

2/10 bait