Fap underwater

I never masturbated underwater,how does it feel?
Also how do I go about doing it of I don't own a bath or anything like that?

i jerked off in pools before. it's pretty hard to cum. takes about 30 mins and people will know you're jacking off if you're doing it in public

not that great
as soon as you cum it disperses everywhere and then you realize you are in a box of cummy water

better to be outside the pool and cum on a girl who is inside the pool

Did you mastrubate in public?

yes. twice in hotel pools and once in a sea

jacking it with any lube especially water is hard i take the no lube pill. friction feels good except when i start fires

water resistance makes it tough to move your hand, wouldn't recommend.

This, It's like masturbating drunk.

I still want to try it once.
How do I submerge myself in water without people seeing me?

Lube is an American meme created for mutulated dicks

you can't

There must be a way

go away from the people. trust me, i've done it before and i got noticed all 3 times. no biggie, just say you're autistic and can't control your arm or something

Is there literally no place where I can be alone with belly-deep water that's not a swamp?

a bog

Anything else?

post her lewds

the fking sea
fapped once, nobody noticed me
not so special

what's her hentai?

As you finish, look up to the sky and yell this

"Now small fowls flew screaming over the yet yawning gulf; a sullen white surf beat against its steep sides; then all collapsed; and the great shroud of the sea rolled on as it rolled five thousand years ago."

Does it involve water?

(checked)
Won't that attract sharks?

only the twink sharks that drank obama's tap water

Rent a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub.

Too expensive

Salt water in your dick, would not recommend

did anyone say anything?

when I was a kid I used to go out in our pool when I was home alone and stick my dick in front of the hole where the filter pumped water back in. felt good and I didn't even have to do anything

What happened to faggonia?

This

Have you tried the whole "horsie-back rides" with a LG in a pool? They have fun [giggles and squeals blah blah], and they'll make you cum like a fucking donkey!

faggot

i did that but i could never cum from it

wtf are you saying?

I remember doing that with my uncle, and…. oh shit!

please explain

just a tip: use the water jets.. feels good man

Ever edged until a little pre-cum came out and then ate it, then later felt like degenerate?

Also, because you teased it out, it later burns your prostate or something and feels like you have to be when you don't for 45 minutes.

Go to a public swimming pool that's bursting at the seams with people, then dive under their legs