Who will win tonight Holla Forums?

Real Madrid vs Barcelona
who will win tonight, Holla Forums???
real football match you stupid burgers

1 - 0 for Madrid
own goal by Shakira faggotboy

that's not real football, that's some shitterball invented by europeans to keep themselves occupied while their wives were at work

lol

so why do you jewrofags play dress up in tight leather and color your hair to rainbow colors?

that's our version of your gay parade that feature the same things but you people add in 40 year old men and 12 year old boys into the mix

so how's that gay tolerance working out for you? oh and how are the rapefugees? i hear they're doing wonders to swedish economy

VISCA BARCA
Messi will make things right, 2-1 with messi making a goal in the last 3 minutes

exactly like how having a nigger in your presidents list, or having that same nigger president legalize gay marriage.
we're not the ones going to be a minority within 10 years mate. have fun with your monthly diversity fireworks, mongrel.

Oh i'm sure that with your countries' making racial censuses illegal and counting second generation immigrants into native citizen pool your countries are less than 40% white at this point. Speaking of lesser beings, how many "countries" in jewrope have had shitskins and women in administrative and military positions already? Is it all of them? Probably. Better stop being so racist on here or you'll get swatted, courtesy of merkel's online KGB.

damn you are right.
1 - 1 MESSI (P)

i'm watching the match now, you win
FUCK YOU RONALDO
2 - 1

USA! USA! USA!

blow it out your ass

BARCA lost
3-1

fucking cianiggers rigged the game
FUCK YOU ALL

FUUUUUUUUCK

i dont think anyone on 8ch had ever played a sport

>>>/sp/

Messi will try to do the hand of god, mark my words!

t. prophet

t. he lost 3-1 you faggot

Nope.
Try again.
Nobody cares about SOCCER except Eurotrash faggots and refugees.

spotted the fatty

When a football player makes a great reception, the fans frequently pull their hands down in an imitation of the catch. I can only assume that soccer fans are the same way, and shove their fingers in each other's assholes.

don't you have a civil war to watch out for, faggot?

im 150 lbs

boooooo not funny

forgot pic

Why is it called Real Madrid? Is there a fake Madrid, or perhaps multiple pretender Madrids competing for Real status?

Real means "regal" in english, as in La Real Academia EspaƱola (the regal academy of Spanish)

Ever since all the illegal spics left 8/pol/ (and 8ch in general), the IQ in the boards have decreased dramatically. Just the other, some faggot on 8/pol/ thought tiki torches was a European tradition!

*an

Some attentionwhore getting dicked down wins.

got a screencap of the post?

Whatever you say, Fake Madrid.

I am not an Amerifag, I am a Brit. And I reiterate, nobody gives a shit about soccer but Eurotrash faggots and refugees. Which one are you?

Perhaps not, but you don't deny the truth of it. Soccer players are largely faggots.

There is no "wrong football"

The correct term for European Football is "Association Football" or Soccer

The correct term for American Football is "Gridiron Football" or just "American Football"

Now stop arguing faggots