Chad

Will he save the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the memes
they are funny

These Virgin/Chad memes are the stupidest shit but fuck they make me giggle like a child

should make a virgin 4chan/chad Holla Forums one

i'm too lazy and stupid

Got one right hereā€¦

Why are you even here?

wew

Good for shitposting but you need to remove that "came first" part, there were other imageboards before 4chan.

I mean first as in compared to Holla Forums. 2003 vs 2013

I wasn't paying attention to what thread I was posting in.

lmao 8cucks on suicide watch

meditation works, it's just not supernatural

Chad should be equally retarded. Not better.

n

no chad shou>>7289261d be beter

mad virgin detected

Some of these are alright, post more.

There should be one made about public transport

The Chad one should contain "always stands, even if the entire train is empty".

Virgin
Chad

lol deslete your life

post some of the older ones, not the politically charged ones

you just made me want to make a radical centrist one

ehh whatever, oc is oc, make one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

its funnier when you understand that the meme is simply abusing a known psychological effect and not actively trying to irritate/anger a particular demographic.

if virgins are making these than thats even better. some user said rage posted one time "WHY ARE YOU POSTING THESE, THEY ARE ACTUALLY MAKING FUN OFF YOU!!!'. then everyone posted more.

I thought this was common knowledge, given how often I have other anons explain this to people.

The Barnum effect with some virgin stereotypes was exactly how the virgin meme got created. Chad was supposed to show how ridiculous that meme is, by being the exact opposite of the Virgin and invert every single thing he does.

I don't mind it evolving/devolving, because some of those memes are actually funny, but there are also A LOT of bad expamples.

Like the Euron one is just lazy.

the communist vs nazi one is just stupid as well and tries to be more political than funny

But overall I love this meme, I wonder when it will get hated by anons, because of the normies getting wind of this.

your not wrong. the euron one does trigger people so i post it in ever GoT thread.

idk give a fuck about the nazi one because i hate both side. inb4 radical centrist.

my fav are the christian ones.

also inb4 spacing

What? How can it trigger people? It's so boring.

I am kinda nationalist, because I am pragmatic, but I don't like moral converatism, especially not the purity spiraling kind. Degeneracy is one thing, but wanting to kill all gays is just edgy.

They are very funny yeah. The Chad Insurrection vs the Virgin vote was hilarious too.

Does anyone have the one with the chad in the beanbag chair and the virgin in the expensive chair?

It's very important I find this

idk
i guess its similar to the rick and morty issue.

i've seen it but dont have it. sorry.

wanna tease some friend with it, user?

No, I just thought I saved it a while ago but apparently I didn't. It's been bugging me because no one has posted it recently.