i'm not gonna be like 7 foot when i'm 18

try suicide then

suicide seems like a good option

why

this

its fun

dude that's awesome

punch out a teacher and have sex with all the girls

will i get reincarnated and get born in the past?

yes

Don't post on Holla Forums.

Go to a therapist/psychiatrist before it's too late.

t. 6'3" bipolar 20 year old

wow, nice troll

suicide is much more fun and way more effective

I never had the balls to actually do it.

he's 6'3, he can do whatever the fuck he wants

manlets BTFO!

consent is so fucking overrated

Make all of the manlets worship you

Ok, since you're all so motivated let me explain everything.
First off, i don't live in america but in belgium.
Here they don't care about consent, especially if you're underage.
Second, my class probably isn't gonna be big, not more than 15 students, the school i go to only has around 300 students in total over 6 30 classes.
Third, i don't see how having sex with a girl is anything relatable to reality, no one is dumb at my school.

meant only 30 classes

probably a lanklet. like 130lbs

I'm not, i'm 176 lbs

i don't see the problem then.

Yes. Delete this thread and repost it as a cringe thread.
Then go back to 4chan and stay there.

Wow, lets become friends. I'm just going into ninth grade too, we could learn alot from eachother. Do you like the 6th graders?

commit suicide

Oh. um… ok? Fuck dude, why not?

wat?

Aww ops a big boy now

I'm a little confused why you don't???

I'm just not attracted to children

but you're the same size

Fine then.

The fuck are you talking about?
I'm 6'3 not 5 feet

Go plow some high school trim. I'm 6'3 too and it is nice, chicks dig it. As long as you aren't ugly as fuck you are golden.

drop out of school and start writing a book on how the jews run the world and why globalism is evil

Get off 8ch and fuck ass much teen pussy as you can.

Run child.

fuck a teacher

This. Boybutt is plentiful in high school

17 years old and going to be in 9th grade?
What, did the cops find you locked in your parents closet or chained up in the basement or something? Or are you just retarded?
Because if you are just a retard, fuck high school. It doesn't matter. Just get a job at Goodwill and collect disability.The only thing you eill be accomplishing in high school is holding back the smart kids while the teacher attempts (and fails) to get the simple shit through your thick skull.
Look OP, you are obviously not going to college, not going to live the life of a millionaire entrepreneur, not going to win the nobel prize in economics or peace. The best thing you can do is to step back out of everyone else's way and let them go by you without having to trip all over your sorry slow ass.

Just show the 7th graders your benis, and you'll be swamped with all the pussy you could possibly handle.

Yes, work out. Something as simple as push ups but you add one each day does slot of good, but I like to mix it up between push ups, bicep curls (no need for weights, just use giant water bottles or bags of stuff), squats, pistol squats, that thing where you lift your legs up and down uniformly and plank.

Never back down, be assertive, when I was in secondary school I got in tons of fights with people cus I didn't subscribe to their shitty system of respect, lost most of them, I never changed myself, I just dusted myself off and kept going. Now I'm in sixth form and all the pain is paying off.

Oh and never kill yourself, they're all retarded and will never get anywhere in life, shame their stupidity if need be. You are the important one.

What a fucking freak!

Doesn't really seem like a realistic option at all.
I chose a study direction that consists the most science and math. I chose that because i scored really high on math and science (both 90% to be exact)
So after i graduate i literally don't have any other option then going to uni because i didn't chose and graduated from a techinal or a practical study direction (wich would have gave me a diploma for example like wood adjustments or car mechanism, etc)

Besides, it's free where i live.

Work out. You don't need to join the gym or anything. There are plenty of workout plans with minimal equipment. Something like 4 sets of push ups until failure is one way to start. 0

Too late for that. Buy one of the alternatives while they're relatively cheap if you're into shekels.

Try to be fucking creative at least, same with anyone else who gave this answer.

The "High" Road: succeedsocially.com/
The "Low" Road:
murdercube.com/files/
You're choice mate, but don't take long.

This, and eat well too. Visit /fit/.

sure, son.

Don't get into a cycle of hating yourself→doing something to make your life shittier→hating yourself more.

To avoid procrastination, when you're putting something off just start doing it within 5 seconds, and keep doing it for 5 minutes. You don't have to force yourself to keep at it for hours if you just do 5 minutes of it it will be much, much easier to keep going.

Being tall is a blessing in everything but health. Tall people have a huge social and economic advantage. From presidents to CEO's successful people are more likely to be tall. But take care of your heart, you're more likely to die of a heart attack.

Don't take yourself too seriously, and don't let people put you down.

To be successful in love, first be successful some other way. That will give you confidence and a social life to go off of.