I need your advice Holla Forums

Do I find the person and exchange insurance information or do just leave? I was already in an accident a few weeks ago and I don't need my insurance to go up again.

Leaving your insurance details would be the right thing to do, but it will be better for you if you just sceddadle. Your call OP

just leave you stupid cuck

even the bible says that you should check if anyone saw you and then leave immediately

My insurance is already too high for me. I only work four hours a day with a twelve dollar payroll. I paid my tith

I'm in church right now. I'm not leaving for another thirty minutes

I'm sure noone saw me. I checked for cameras too. I'm tempted to bail out.

you're on your phone in church? wtf?
are you a protestant?

I don't like to recommend lying but just leave some money on their hood and get out of there.

and tell us where that car is exactly

there might be hidden cameras, you should go back at night and burn the church down for good measure

you should also steal the car you hit and burn it to hide the evidence

It's a nondenominational church. A lot of people have the bible on their phones.

I only have ten dollars in my wallet

Why don't you just donate to actual charities?

if he thinks about leaving the next question is why is he even going to that church.. he doesn't belong there..

their insurance will cover it. accidental.

This exact same thing happened to me. It was a few months back, and I was going to the church for a devotional. I went and parked somewhere else on the other side of the church, went inside and acted like nothing happened, then I went home. No one ever found out I did it. I just prayed for forgiveness, and that the person whose car I hit would receive some help somehow.

leave a card with the suicide hotline number on the windshield and go about your normal day

so basically a waste of time

I left church and saw the owners. T>>7288774
wo mexican women with sad looks on their faces.

I know one of preachers. Nice guy

The church is big enough for people to not give a damn. No one would care if I left.

It was two mexican ladies I don't think they have insurance.

I'm praying, hoping God can forgive me.

did you crash your car into the mexican women to prevent them from suing you?

If insurance is too much try negotiating a repair, you can do work instead of payment. Maybe the car is owned by an old gilf that looks for adventure. Be creative.

they deserved it.. don't feel bad about it

The parking was really compact, if I reversed I would have hit a car behind me.

I left already. I may make a deal if they find out it was me.

I don't feel as bad when I think about them being illegals. Thanks user.

so the right thing. own up to your retardation.

do*

you are fucked. YOur paint is on that car and your car will have a scratch corresponding to the other scratch. Best thing do to is go to another church and never go there again and dodge community events till you fix the car or get a new one

OP should scratch his car a little more in the same area so the marks no longer match.

If you really feel bad about it, put some money in their windshield.

We all know you're just afraid to talk to someone with your voice

I doubt it. The paint of the car looked alot like mine. I have some other dents and scratches on the car. I can just say the scratches on the front was from previous owners.

I'll scratch "Sorry" on the side to let them now it was an accident.

I left church already. I might see the car next week.

You're right I wouldn't talk to them. They probably don't speak english anyway.