My Autistic Brother

I have punched my older neet brother several times in his face. He was screaming loudly while playing some stupid ass game i have told him to shut his 26yo retard mouth he refused. He is morbidly obese so it was like punching slow sandbag. Father doesnt give a shit about us so im actually the only one who rules the house with absolute power. I love him he is my brother it pains me when i see him with this selfdestructive behavior. How do i solve this im sick of him i want him to lose weight and start to work or just simply stop being such neet loser.

Any advice from you or anyone who had similiar problem.

Have you tried punching him for no good reason?

how will this help

you're the one with the problem. you should find a way to deal with your issues that doesn't involve assaulting someone that isn't physically threatening you.

I'm extremly desperate i dont know how to respond other than with violence. You have not seen how much does he eat and how much it ruin family economy which i contribute to. He does nothing. I think i have had enought as soon as my mother comes back to home i will talk to her. Either she will force him to do what i say or i will leave forever.

Barricade his windows and door with boards and/or makeshift metal lug lock. Tell him he's not getting out until he loses weight. Cease all contact and food supplies, cut off all light sources and preferably lose the power supply to the room if it's possible. That'll get him pretty thin within a month.

Not possbile with flat layout also what would he drink.

Then pay some random 7/10 internet grill to say nice things to him and convince him to change his ways piece by piece, day by day. Kind of like a babysitter, but on the internet. Pay by the hour and make her show you the chatlogs. Hours are calculated from start of conversation and first reply from opposite side. Hours stop being calculated when either side does not respond for 5 mins/good byes are said. Attempts at conversation can result in several cent bonus increase. Hours calculations include hour fractions, so the bitch does not get 1 hour even though she said "hey how are you" and quit. Original idea is more fun, though.

Too long, costy and could not work. I need something reliable.

put an electronic lock on the fridge and keep the combination on you always, also fuck with him by spreading around fake combinations around your room

Now this is good idea. How do i put lock on fridge.

Either ask a professional company or local locksmith. Electronic ones might cost a lot, so maybe you should go for key one instead. Don't buy cheap because these break easily with a hammer/strain. I don't know your fridge but generally the easiest and most universal way would be to get a lot of chains and block the door so that you have to open the lock to open the fridge. Of course chains have to be made of metal, preferably very thick too. Maybe not the kind used for ship beaching, but something along those lines. Alternatively, if you want to spend more and not have an autistic looking fridge you can ask security companies if they can modify your fridge with some sort of sturdy electronic lock system.

also you have tutorials on kiketube for DIY locks if you are that desperate, just remember that tiny locks generally break easily and your brother will try to break them 100%

if he breaks it i will simply punch him in his face.

fixing a chipped tooth or a broken septum is much more costly than spending extra 500$ tops, probably 200$ for professional traditional lock system, user

not that costy in Slavland.

For maximum effect and durability at lowest cost, you could try a metal chain or two which have both ends tied together by one of these plastic/rubber bike locks that are almost impossible to cut through without special equipment. You know, the kind that also has a combination and opens when your numbers are right. I think they have 4 or 5 digits and come cheap. Your brother won't have the endurance or time to go through all possible combinations. He won't cut through it with a kitchen knife either. Probably would need some sort of bolt cutters or a mechanical saw.

I know your situation 100% because I have the same problem only difference is I just gave up because it's no use

So there is nothing i can do or anyone. I did exactly what he said i tried to help him many times. I offered him free gym free pills for losing weight i have even hug him when he came home sweaty becasue he went running by himself. He was always like this since childhood he was little autistic retard who refused to listen. No matter what i do for him there wont be enought. When father was still around he offered him easy work with loads of money becasue he owns business now i work there. My mother clean his room, wash his dishes cooks for him he does not thank or do anythign in the house. It really pains me but what he said is 100% right i always knew. He even told me right into my eyes there is no help for someone like him. He refuses it. What pains me the most is when i leave home forever my mother will stay with him feeding him clean him she will drown with him.

Pretty much yes. Also consider that you might be making things worse since even beta guy can be surprisingly resilient and hardheaded on certain issues. Best you could do is be a good example for him and hope that with age he comes around. Happens rarely tho.

he's not beta it's more like tard alpha. When he was in school he was tard legend with tard strenght. He barely passed the school. I admired him when i was young. He's now 196cm tall with 150kg and i fucking manlet (i have tard strenght too since our father was tard muscle head who beat us when he was drunk) could take him down so easily. I sometimes dream of him to come to me and ask me for gym membership. His strenght is outstanding he could squat 100kg at the very first time. His facial feature are the one of roman gods. He has literally god genes. Blond hair, blue eyes, tall. He has everything to make it into uber chad who slays mad pussy and is CEO of large business. Yet here we are.

I think that sometimes it just takes someone to take charge of your life before you can do it on your own. You did not force your brothers to do these things, you expected him to do them. Maybe he is stuck in his mindset and he needs help getting out of it. Maybe he's convinced that he's a worthless sack of shit and eats to compensate. Maybe if you tell him you love him and tell him you're going to turn him into a productive member of society, you assume responsibility that he is not accustomed to. I mean, you gave him pills and stuff but you still put everything else on him. What if you micromanage him by standing over him as you tell him "do 10 push ups", "say thank you to mother for cleaning your room" and basic shit like that. He needs to be shown that this is the right way by tough love maybe. Locking the fridge is just the beginning, you probably have to micromanage his transformation into a man one step at a time. Give him small rewards from locked fridge like a cola can or something for complying at the end of the day. Not good for him, but you control the supply so it's ok. Parenting 26 yo will be hard, but I mean, you can think of it as pre-parenting your own child. Children are easier, but if you care for your brother and mother, really care, then you have little to lose. Eventually when he is thin you can ask him how he feels about being thinner/more muscular. Does he look better, does he like himself more. Obviously he's going to say yes, if he's not a complete lost cause. You should probably assume responsibility for him until there are visible changes in his physique and behavior. I mean, it is some psyop master/slave shit but I don't see another way personally. Then when he's showing signs of change at a base level you can start trusting him with small shit like "can you clean your room by the time i come back" and stuff like that. Work ground up and so on.

I'm kinda liken him I guess. Only less extreme. Father and mother used to coddle me and I developed the same kind of super masculinity. JP has a very good video on that exactly.

Samefag: My father is also an alchoholic but he never beat us. So there's that.

That;s the wrong approach and is only going to make him resent you.

My father had two sides of his alcoholic face first one was violent drunk who beats his family second was shitfaced happy drunk who tell his family stories about war then do squats naked at balcony. I loved second face first one made me resent him until the very eternity.

user, he already tried the other approach. He said he doesn't want his mother to drown with his brother, who refused to help himself in any way. If OP still wants to realize his goals, he might have to give up on love. Boot camp tough love fixes fucked up low life kids, it might be worth to try fix a 26 year old faggot. Otherwise, he has to face possibility of seeing his mother slowly descend into debt and his brother dying due to nobody wanting to take care of him. He can do whatever, but the latter is going to be only more painful to watch as years go by.

Yeah, but don't forget it's both parents fault and also your brother's fault. Did you watch the video? The father is faulty because he was absent and untrustworthy. The mother is faulty because she made your brother into his replacement resulting in an overgrown baby. Your brother is faulty because he didn't kill them (methaphorically or literally) with rage. But he might just snap these days. You asked what you could do? Show him these Jordan Peterson videos. They helped me. I had to fail uni two times before I finally decided it's enough and am trying to cut contact with my familly. My interspersonal relationship are a mess and I turned into a weed smoking neet. He should do the same or he'll slowly wither away and DIE!

Sure, try to speak theorethically when you've never been in that situation. I know you mean but fuck off. Seriously.

my relationship with him is in shables. He is absolutely scared of me and wont look into my eyes even when i talk to him he says nothing no answer.

OPs brother BTFO
anyone mad on this board is a fat loser

Well, I know neither you nor your brother. I don't believe you can help him. But if you do try these videos are a good start. Show him the oedipal mother video and I guarantee the message would resonate on a level so profound, like he's never felt before. He knows these stuff, unlike you. He just hasn't put them into words…

what was he like in school?
was he ever the cause of family conflicts?

he doesnt know english that much so he can watch this even i had hard times to comprehend the sentences. He is not smart know basic - medium level english since lel games.

In school he was quiet had few friends. He was troublemaker. He was indeed cause of the family conflicts i belive this is also why my father found another woman and left us.

Well, that makes the issue considerably harder. I would be able to explain him in detail how this txic relationship works but I don't know if you are able. If you want to keep in contact I would post my e-mail here and we could communicate through facebook.

Explain it to me i will tell him with my own words also i will tell my mother about this she needs to contibrute.

She's most probabaly not able. She is part of the problem since she coddles him. This probably got a lot worse after your father left. Basically she feels lonely and doesn't want him to leave since he's a replacement to her husband. She would probably agree to cooperate but it's lie. She won't have an intention to help- at all because she likes the situation. Don't count on your mother at all. At best don\t tell her at all because she might even try to get in your way(no joke). You have to accept that your parents are shit and he has to accept that also.

That's the first step. You have to realise that when your mother does everything she DOES NOT HAVE his best interest in mind. She knows this is bad for him in the lond term and does it anyway. Educate yourself on narcissism and the oedipal mother and translate this information in your home language to your borther. Tell him that what she's doing is poison to him and he needs to cut contact with her or his spirit will DIE! Ask me other stuff if you want, that's all that comes to my mind right now.

Actually she does this to me too.

He wont do this his selfdevelopment is none of his interest.

So, despite it having no effect, you keep punching him? Sounds like you're the one who's retarded. If dad doesn't care, who the fuck are you to tell a grown man anything? Get your own life, loser.

She probably does it more to him but it's poison none the less. Studies show that oedipal mothers usually choose the one child and focus on him. Is that what a normal mother would do? NO! She's a mentally sick woman, you have to realise that. Help him by example. Do not accept help and advice from your mother. Live your own life like a man. Be your own man. Show him that he's not a baby and you're not a baby and you don't need to be fed food and your clothes washed.

And anyone that posts Hotwheels is gagging for crippled cock.
See, I can also make blanket statements that bear no relation with reality.

t. fat fuck

That's what im doing but she forcefully threaten me she will leave house (not kicking me out weird). She threaten me also mentally that she will kill herself. I know she is mentally sick probably has some parasite she is heavily religious and belive good and evil bullshit. She cries often becasue she thinks im going to die becasue she saw it in fucking dream. I already know how to deal with her and how to calm her down but my brother is different fortified tower.

t. misser of point

Typical, typical, typical… It's the classic case of oedipal mother. She won't do any of this stuff, believe me. And if she does, it's her own life, she's not a child! Let me guess: When you were little she thought you were sick when you were not? She told you you have problems when you had no such problems? This will NEVER stop until one of you dies. You have to put an end to it.

This was for this comment.

Exactly.

How do i stop mentally sick woman. She sometimes stand next to my bed at night and just watches me.

you are so mad and fat

Cut all contact. Sorry to say, it's the only way. Imagine if your father was still beating you but you could not go to the police. What would you do? Yeah, same.

Samefag:
Mine used to do this to me too. But I've learned to scream at her and she knows not to go that hard. She's now afraid of my rage but it's not enough. I'm in the process of finding a job and leaving her forever.

For the record, I'm not fat or mad. Both would be preferable to lusting after faggots liek yuo, though.

Samefag: Here, I'll give my e-mail: [email protected]/* */
Give me some way to contact you if you want. I knopw what you're going through.

People want what they see. What they see with their eyes and what they see in their head. If you know his zodiac signs you can get a general idea of what he needs and whats. (You seem like you have aries and or cancer signs tbh) Knowing his needs and wants will give you his proverbial carrot to lure him with. Regardless of his zodiac signs and his sissyness, he still has balls. And what do balls want? They want to produce testosterone. One way to produce test is for him to see a badass male figure. You could be this figure. I do not advertise laughing at your brother's autism, but it is far more painful than a punch. Show disappointment with him rather than berate him, when he does dumb shit.

The aries trait is okay i was born in august so it fits.

[email protected]/* */

August 1st to 22nd? That would make you a leo sun. Which gives you fire power lol. I think that is what you were eluding too with your comment about aries with your slavlish speak.

August 6 im leo

I know a leo who quit drinking, cigarettes, weed, and chewing tobacco like it was nothing. If anyone has the power to help your brother it will be you.

I have 0 believe about zodiac but I want to experiment. I'm born ont april 10. what does that mean?

Overconfidence belongs to the weak, friendo. A strong man is confident in his strengths and weaknesses.

You're an aries sun. I really like you guys because you all are energetic. You would be happiest with a job/career that challeges you and is not the exact same thing over and over. Aries sun people love competition.

Holyn shit, this actually sounds like me. If only studies could confirm that horoscopes are not total bullshit.

Of course it does! It's a vague description any retard can relate to.

buy him test shots
it will burn fat and build muscle even if he does not work out

He was being sarcastic.

Zodiac =/= horoscope

Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape the fat ape