Game Idea

In this game you start off on the toilet. Your hands are on your thighs, and your character is pushing so very hard. The poop doesn't seem to budge inside of your anus, so your character yells for help. In comes an NPC, totally nude, with a butter knife up its ass, and diarrhea streaming down its legs. You get a dialogue option: eat poo or beg for help and eat poo

Naturally, after licking the poo from the NPC's legs your char gathers the strength to push one final time and shits out the most amazing poop ever. It is stinky and hard, yet maleable, so perfect for your end task. Which is of course: Nourishment. So now your character is tasked with finding the perfect seasoning for your double big mac quarter pounder without cheese poop. Delicious.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/13218865.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please go away

Why? Don't you like my idea?

I want to start off on the toilet, have a little girl walk up, then get off to her the toilet and lay her down the bed.

Then shit on her chest?

Whhat? Are you really trying to sexualize this??

That's a good idea for a DLC I think, or maybe the modding community could make work of this. It's an open-world sandbox RPG so mods are definitely gonna be a part of the game

Well, the character has already had a shit, and you're holding it.

Did you even read the premise of the game?

THIS GAME IS FUCKIN AMAZING

i'd put 10bux for that

nominated game of the year

what will you name the game? what consoles will it be on?

i think you are looking at GOTY, user. better tell Holla Forums about it too

I don't know, still deciding. I have a few ideas floating around, like tiny specs of poop in a toilet. Suggestions are always welcome. So far I've got; The Elder Craps, Dung of Duty, Defecation of Zelda, or Battlefield 5

Wii U exclusively

what about Shitout 5 or Half Shit: episode 3?

I like Half Shit.

8ch.net/v/res/13218865.html

wow look at all that positive feedback already

I can hardly believe it.

>>>Holla Forums13218865
>>>Holla Forums13218877
wat

lmao

People seem to love it on Holla Forums

we've got an audience
SELL IT NOW

i guess not

A lot of genius ideas were persecuted and rejected in their contemporary times. I just KNOW that this idea will take off. So, Half Shit or Defecation of Zelda?

teehee

I would pay money for that game op, not being ironic. It'd be fucking hilarious

Pajeet of Thrones

lmao