EGGS

It's the year 2100. Society has collapsed. You're in a supermarket scavenging for scraps when suddenly something catches your eye. It's the last chicken on earth and it's starving. With its last breath it lays an egg, which now lies before you. You haven't eaten in days.

So.. how do you eat it? Scrambled? Boiled? Eat it raw and then puke it out because that's fucking disgusting?

What would you do with the last egg on earth?

I'll take a photo so I can share the wisdom with the world in future: the chicken was before the egg

eggs are gross get your shit together op

I would push it up the hill and then down the hill like an autistic madman.

put it in my ass and post it on Holla Forums

I would throw the egg in Dysnomia's face and then eat Dysnomia

What a poorly disguised datamining thread.

Nice try, shill

I've actually been thinking about that for a long time. I really want Dysnomia to be a hot jewish elf so I give him the lap dance of his life. Me being a cute 11 yo f.

I'm trying to protect everyone from the shills retard

Make a final scrambled egg.

Or kill myself.

One of the two.

You're not helping by accusing every other thread from being a datamining thread. You're undermining your own cause. Boy who cried wolf-style

In what order

lol what the fuck

why would a chicken be in a supermarket?

why do you hate living creatures?

you are a stupid toxic person

eggs are best eaten raw

Probably make the scrambled egg first, find some poison to put on it (like, maybe some lighter fluids or something), wait until the scrambled egg is cooked and then I get the scrambled egg, put the poison on it and wolf the whole thing down. Yum.

It's the apocalypse. Deer are running in the streets, animals roam around. The supermarket is abandoned, windows shattered, anything walks in and out.

Why do you live hating creatures?

You are a toxic stupid person!!

I will fuck your tight anus raw until the blood runs down your legs

I'd make an omelette :^)

I'd make a hand

Da's creepy

soft boiled w/ gooey yolk

That is way creepy…. does it taste like raw fleah?

*flesh?

no, it pretty much tastes like egg

If quads Dysnomia steps down

That's one way to derail a thread.

I second the motion.
BOWEL MOTION CARRIED!

da's right!

I'd let it hatch.

The only good egg is an unfertlized pre-teen egg

Almost every other non-american leader: Took guns away from their citizens and nothing happened

Naw, something did happen. Murder rates went down.

Is this considered CP?

No, you can talk all you want about fucking a little girl on this glorious site. See that 12 year old? You can now pull down her pants and forcefully rub her pussy :D

The truth of the matter is, everything is bullshit lol :P

mmmm

jesus fucking christ

Wouldn't answering the question take up space in the database for my actual PII?

Check your sources, user. Only gun violence/gun murder rates go down when you take away guns. The overall violent crime/murder rate goes up.

Tis a point worth proven :p Should I also say you could pick up and put her against the wall whilst doing so or are we good?

mmm

go on.

mmm fick

Sorry, I wrote this to be stupid lol :p

All these people seem to forget that you need more than one egg to make most egg dishes, plus milk and stuff sometimes.
Not to mention, now you've got a fucking chicken to eat.

Shush now

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!