)))==

(((
trial and error 6?
)))

i give up
spoonfeed?

🅱
🅱 🅱

🅱etty 🅱otter 🅱ought some 🅱utter 🅱ut she thought the 🅱utter bitter, if she put it in her 🅱atter that will make her 🅱atter 🅱itter ru🅱🅱er 🅱a🅱y 🅱uggy 🅱umper

==(((This is how I know you're a nigger. We ought never have taught you monkeys how to read. You will be the undoing of true, pure scientific inquiry, and will reduce the academic pursuits to the equivalent of defecating in your own palm and hurling the excrement toward an edifice for the purpose of observing the portions of the material which remain affixed. I am flabbergasted that we live in an age in which an utter moron such as yourself and billions of your ilk are allowed broadband internet access for the discussion of your farts and onanism. Technology was not a mistake, but you most certainly were and are.)))==>

ﺟﺡﺢﺢﺠﻀﻓﻓﻑﻐﻖﻕﻓﺡﺒﺃﺂﻦﻤﻡﻟﻝﻎﻍﻌ

I hate you faggots, stop making fun of people who can't triforce.

For those who don't know how, here's the guide for a correctly formatted copy and paste.

^
^^

Huh….

how do i triforce on a wireless keyboard?

posting from my phone
sir how do i undo
my computer isn't booting up and it's not even mine it's my dad's work computer
if he knows i was using it he'll kill me
please help

i mean, im pretty sure you used aa
and the formatting glitch with ==
other than that no idea
im not black and have iq 2+ standard deviations above the mean if that helps

stop le trolling but It would be really funny if you weren't, pics or never happened.

Common sage

🅱
🅱 🅱
Reel gnufags can't smol triforce.
▲▲ ▲

I'll admit you got me stumped on this one. I can only blue text.

Wait, what? Are you seriously implying that you were born knowing how to bluetext. Of course not, you arrogant ass. You had to learn it at some point, which makes you no better than the rest of us.

[/blue]how do i nibba[/blue]

[blue]how do i nibba[/blue]

(((//Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion?)))

(((//ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵈⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶳᵃʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ? ⁱ’ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᶜˡᵃᶳᶳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵛʸ ᶳᵉᵃˡᶳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ’ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ⁿᵘᵐᵉʳᵒᵘᶳ ᶳᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ʳᵃⁱᵈᶳ ᵒⁿ ᵃˡ-ˤᵘᵃᵉᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ³⁰⁰ ᶜᵒⁿᶠⁱʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˡˡᶳ. ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵍᵒʳⁱˡˡᵃ ʷᵃʳᶠᵃʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ’ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵖ ᶳⁿⁱᵖᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵗⁱʳᵉ ᵘᶳ ᵃʳᵐᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉᶳ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵉᵗ. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ʷⁱᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᶳⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉᶳ ᵒᶠ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ʰᵃᶳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶳᵉᵉⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱᶳ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ᵐᵃʳᵏ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵒʳᵈᶳ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᶳᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶳʰⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳⁿᵉᵗ? ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ. ᵃᶳ ʷᵉ ᶳᵖᵉᵃᵏ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᶳᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ⁿᵉᵗʷᵒʳᵏ ᵒᶠ ᶳᵖⁱᵉᶳ ᵃᶜʳᵒᶳᶳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶳᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁱᵖ ⁱᶳ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʳᵃᶜᵉᵈ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᶳᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶳᵗᵒʳᵐ, ᵐᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗ. ᵗʰᵉ ᶳᵗᵒʳᵐ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱᵖᵉᶳ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ, ᵏⁱᵈ. ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵃⁿʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵃⁿʸᵗⁱᵐᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵏⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶳᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ʷᵃʸᶳ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ’ᶳ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵇᵃʳᵉ ʰᵃⁿᵈᶳ. ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵃᵐ ⁱ ᵉˣᵗᵉⁿᶳⁱᵛᵉˡʸ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵘⁿᵃʳᵐᵉᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵇᵃᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᶳᶳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵗⁱʳᵉ ᵃʳᶳᵉⁿᵃˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᶳᵗᵃᵗᵉᶳ ᵐᵃʳⁱⁿᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵖᶳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵘᶳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗᶳ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵉˣᵗᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʷⁱᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱᶳᵉʳᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵃᶳᶳ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉⁿᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶳʰⁱᵗ. ⁱᶠ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵘⁿʰᵒˡʸ ʳᵉᵗʳⁱᵇᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ “ᶜˡᵉᵛᵉʳ” ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵃᶳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵘᵖᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒⁿᵍᵘᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ’ᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ’ᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ᵖᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵃᵐⁿ ⁱᵈⁱᵒᵗ. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶳʰⁱᵗ ᶠᵘʳʸ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ. ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ, ᵏⁱᵈᵈᵒ)))

Ouch. That hurt to look at.

▲
▲ ▲

holy shit that show is old

inorite?

(((// ▲ )))(((// ▲ ▲ )))

(((Good job triggering my OCD, faggot. Spent entirely too much time figuring this out)))