Holla Forums btfo

Once again

"go home" or, in other words, back to Holla Forums faggots

even you god emperor has abandoned you now

what a kike, we need war and slaughter!

PEPE THE ILLEGAL MEXICAN FROG WE ELECTED (TRUMP) SHOULD STEP DOWN AND LET A REAL MANIAC RULE OUR WAY TO CIVIL WAR
PEPE THE ILLEGAL MEXICAN FROG WE ELECTED (TRUMP) SHOULD STEP DOWN AND LET A REAL MANIAC RULE OUR WAY TO CIVIL WAR

You mean Holla Forums right? The dude was a lefty and so was the crowd..

fake news, dumbass
Holla Forumsack detective work wrong as usual

You know nobody actually knows who it was yet. It could be another leftist, and then you'd feel like a fool, wouldn't you?

top kek

come one whiteys, let's fight for supremacy in the White House's lawn

I'll meet you there

Fuck you faggot, we of the white race are the superior race… the inborn gentlemen!

Pic related, my wife… real (hot) white girls fuck white guys (like me).

I'll meet you at the white house to see which race is superior

the guy in the picture that appears to depict the prime suspect being arrested is wearing all black, storm trooper boots, and has a crew cut, I severely doubt he's a leftist.

at the very least, it's not who Holla Forums said it was

Why you no post source of pics? at least polack user shows that.

I am unconvinced.

it's Joel's (a 16 year old kid) challenger, but he sold it to another man, James Alex Fields Jr.

pic related is from Joel's facebook and a picture of the guy in the car driving away as well as a candid of james alex fields himself

If only 8/pol/ had a media outlet…

Samefag

- Seems to be same time of day
- Road quality deterioration differs, though it might be a bend those sometimes are a little run down.
- The angle is confusing, where is car parked? Wish for a broad angle shot..

White shirt in car, black shirt when arrested. Car seems parked side of road not near his house. Changed shirts in car? Are they arresting Joel?

Still unclear who is the real perpetrator. Also, despite politician normie denouncing him as such, no evidence of him being a nationalist or 'nazi'.

Why does this smell like a psyop..

nope

Holla Forums BTFO'D again.

get fucked.

He was obviously a fucking neo-nazi ("alt right") who the fuck else would he be?

I'm trip fagging, fucking faggot I bet you're white, which means you're inferior to my race (the 90210 gang)

op here, not a fucking frog boy

Fam I think your color picker might be a bit off…

Holla Forums CONFIRMED FOR INABILITY TO USE PHOTOSHOP PROPERY
HOLY FUCK
ITS MAXIMUM SAMEFAG LEVELS

kind of obvious i was samefagging for those posts
two different embeds require two posts
and the third was an afterthought

HE HAD TO GO BACK AND RE-PHOTOSHOP IT

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

jesus christ, it's not photoshopped. im not frog faggot.

How pathetic can you be.

what do you want me to take a picture with my phone?
i will uphold my anonymous honor

SOMEONE FUCKING CAP THIS THREAD

jesus christ, it's not photoshopped. im not frog faggot.

Its called 12 element inspect. We all know that you can use it.

*f12

i know. theres literally no way to prove anything.

you got me, I'll just leave this thread then :^(

Because it is, or it is being used as such like they would with regular protocol.

why don't you go and buy more tiki torches from Lowes before Summer ends?

aw

SAMEFAGS GO HOME
TRIPFAGS GO HOME
>>>/reddit/

Remember, the best way to stop (((their agenda))) is by demographic warfare.
You might remove every parasite on the planet, but if you don't procreate, you will end up the same as them.

They look nice in the yard, alt kikes do have some aesthetic.

even the post timing suggests two posters
also how could i photoshop so fast?

user.. admit defeat and move on.

i just can't win with this can i?
I AM NOT FROG MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The pixels don't lie faggot. Also it takes the color picker tool and the box tool to make that, a whole of five minutes.

Take note shills, this is why you don't let photoshop auto-manage your colors.

Pray for all you have left.

i took a screenshot because i wanted to prove i wanst frog man for sure

i just like the hacker css more

come on gringo, fight me on the lawn of the white house or is "race" just a thing to exhaust your insecurities online?

You're a faggot arent you? You are a sissy who is a coward like the rest of the masses, you were given a chance to fight someone of a different race for the sake of racial superiority/violence and you just walk away with your tail between your legs like a trap

Race is imaginary to you because I won't see you at the lawn of the white house this 08/15/2017 at 12/noon

i just can't win with this can i?

I AM NOT FROG MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i took a screenshot because i wanted to prove i wanst frog man for sure

i just like the hacker css more

whoops, forgot to hide my trip… you were right, I was samefagging