Pssst. Wake Up!

It's CATURDAY!

KJOET KITTIIEEEEEE

>>>/reddit/

It is you who must go back.

Dogs are better. Honestly this a Reddit tier post.

Dogs not only eat cat shit, they eat their own shit!
As for the post being Reddit tier, I wouldn't know, but were you referring to your own post, or Caturday threads in general?
Caturday has been around a lot longer than leddit.

Trips of truth.

Why even post if you're gonna post the same shit you did last week?

shit, already?

a few more (i take pictures of 2 things, my cat, and the stuff i build in my garage…) anyway, this little motherfucker is a stone cold killer and thats why i have to supervise him when he's outside
(i actually dont mind his murderous tendencies - i mind when he brings dead things into the house a deposits them neatly under my bedsheets - as he tried to with the lizard above…)

OP here. My cat is a stone cold killer too. Most are. Luckily I have daughters, so I have trained him to deposit all dead mammals, birds, lizards, serpents, crustaceans, large insects, and other riffraff vermin on my daughters' beds. He can be relied upon to neglect the mice inside the house though. Fucker! At least he won't touch my free range chickens, or the neighbors', although he will herd them and keep them from going in the road. He has a small nip missing from one ear from the last time he tangled with a chicken!

i've known chickens to be pretty god damned mean… probably for the best that he learned his lesson…

deers > cats

B-b-but…

Can we raise more meaty feeder-deer like this for my cat?

We can all get along and dance.

Even crabs and lolis?

Careful mneow.
You'll have 'em posting cats in pig hats b4 long.

Hats and marine life are important for cats.

i recognize that gay blow job!

fuck