It's Time

When will Holla Forums rip off from Holla Forums and become it's own fully bulged and independent network. Asking for my cute daughter, she really likes you guys…

Repost because last one unnecessarily got deleted for no reason. Hmmmmmm.

No reason for it to be taken down. It had a clear theme. It had discussion. Now I shall go, I've vented enough.

rip

Yes, because making the same thread over and over again posing as some sort of preacher genius really makes people re-consider whatever message you're trying to force-feed them.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing here, mate? No, seriously, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish here?

Are you trying to say little girls can be so fun, that everyone should just start masturbating to pictures of their faces because "muh nature"? Don't you realize this "oh my, his pedo powers turned me into a pedo, I can't help now I need to fuck little girls too" bullshit you're trying to pull here only makes you look like the stereotypical retard everyone already assumes you are?

Making a new thread every single fucking day, pushing the same retarded bullshit onto other people, as if you had the secrets to a new magical world nobody knows exist, but it's right underneath their feet, really puts you into a very questionable category, instead of doing any actual favours to your "cause", or whatever the fuck you're trying to push with these threads.

Do you want to do show other's you're right and not just the carton villain everyone assumes you are? Let people decide for themselves what they want, and merely show them "your ways" if they ask you to, but please stop trying to lead them into 'the right way of thinking' by posing as some cultist retard who has the power to make mortals fall to their knees after showing them one fucking picture of someone you're completely obsessed over. You're only making yourself look desperate while gathering even more resistance from people who already think your behavior is somewhat questionable.

Do yourself, and everyone else, a favour and stop talking.

leave my pedos alone

I get why he would like little girls. I fucking get it, and yes that little girl is really pretty, but what this retard is doing with these threads makes him look like a fucking lunatic who should be hospitalized asap.

Does someone who keep posting the exact same girl, in the exact same threads, the exact same way, saying the exact same shit, over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over… and over… while claiming anyone who ever shows any objection, or who question his behavior, is automatically a brainwashed moron who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, really sounds like a stable and rational individual to you?

For god's sake, this perpetuation of an already fucked up image only makes people even MORE skeptical about taking anything anyone has to say, about the subject, into actual consideration.

I myself don't even know this girl, and I would never allow her to get anywhere near someone like him, simply because he's so fucking obsessed with her. This shit is not healthy in the slightest, and it's borderline psychotic.

wait do you think its the same guy???

if you dont like it you could always fuck of back to halfchan/reddit

This post reminds me of my days preaching the glory of the Sky Queen.

You're so obnoxious even the mods from Holla Forums are pissed at your threads.

Seriously, if you can't make your message clear, direct, and compelling here, I have no hopes that you'll ever make any progress reaching out to people with such terrible approach in this "job" you took upon yourself of representing your group's interests to other people.

You actually sound like a desperate retard who's craving for acceptance so badly that you're willing to threaten blowing up a mall in case people don't give you what you want. Someone like you don't really need a platform, you need medication.

im not OP

also fuck of back to halfchan/reddit

OP please consider moving to a board where people actually give a fuck or better yet just commit suicide.

Thanks

see:

Its like talking to a parrot or a one trick pony.

Kill yourself

why dont you?

I'm what you would consider a Normie i guess.
And yet i am always open to trying new things,hence the idea of pushing the limits and fapping to tweens kinda tweeks my interest.
Fell free Op to keep pushing our/my limits…my penis is intrigued.

based normie

Zhe-Zhe dances to your open mindedness.

You disgust me with your innocent cute childishness!

For every open minded individual there are other 10.000 who will scream and shit themselves if they're ever faced with an original thought.

Scaring away the few people who are actually willing to hear you out, under the notion that anyone can just brute force the masses into being reasonable, accomplishes nothing, and I don't think sperging out on the moderation, or on other people who bring up pertinent questions is a very efficient way to get any point across.

I'm not asking the guy to become a lawyer and only deal with people with a strict and impartial code about his reasoning as to why they should consider his perspective, I'm merely asking him to tone it down the autism a little bit.

I btfo anti-pedo kikes all the time tbh

I agree with you.
People tend to stamp their feet and screech "MODS" whenever they are faced with what they consider to be immoral thoughts that they have.
Its not unlike the reaction that gay's first faced in the 80's when people brought up the idea of gay marriage….they dont understand it,so how can it be right?!?!
I'm not really into the who Lg thing,but i am open minded enough to admit that i can understand where people who are get that kink.(and btw,that girl you posted is for sure on the radar for me in a few years time…very sexy potential there).
The pedo's just have to learn to keep it innocent and autistic free(keep the pics non lewd)..and the screaming anti's need to understand that not everybody is gonna dance to the beat of their drum.
And just so you know where i stand…pic related.

I don't want to get into a discussion because they often tend to be extremely draining and no one is ever interested in actually expanding their understanding of the matter, or any of the reasoning on the other side really, not to mention these threads often turn into an incestual circlejerk of people who already agree with one another, just trying to top each other up over who can virtue signal the most.

I just get equally frustrated with braindead morons who never take the child's wishes, desires, and needs into consideration, and only think of them as some sort of living play dough they can toss around while pretending they're always 100% of the time okay with everything some balding, smelly, overweight, weirdo in his 30s wants to do with them, because of "muh biology".

Yes, they do look nice, and yes they do have sexual desires, but equating that to them being naturally drawn to the soggy balls of some basement dwelling bastard that no one in his right mind would look twice without feeling nauseous, is absurd to say the least.

well it is true…

Unless you look like pic related, I really doubt many 12 year olds will naturally gravitate towards your penis.

I'm not claiming to know the truth, nor am I saying that there are no exceptions to this rule, but I have really hard time believing many of the "pedobros" who often come vomit garbage in these threads about "muh freedom" ever take this small, yet significant, fact into consideration.

so basically your argument is 'ur ugly'?

none of these apply to me so idk what tf your talking about

This is proof that if you base your morality on reason, then it's only a matter of time before you have no morals at all.

Why do you have this image on your computer? Are you a fag?

yeah you're right.

we should base morality on emotions instead. for instance, you make me angry therefore it is moral for me to murder you.

or better yet, let's base morality on the opinions of an invisible man as 'interpreted' by some bronze age dirt farmers. for instance, you made the invisible man angry, therefore it is moral for me to murder you.

If that's the only useful information you can take from that post, then I don't think there's much use expanding the reasoning any further.

Keep on living with this same victim mentality complex, where you assume the whole world must be wrong for hating you, even though you're such an awesome, charming, and virtuous fellow who is wrongly considered unpleasant and creepy by 99% of the populace because of "teh_jews", or "teh_sjws", or "teh_patriarchy", or whatever.

who says i want 12 yos

Reason is identical to emotion when you're trying to rationalize your actions. As for your "dirt farmers" part, try knowing what you're talking about before you argue points on religion.

Think before you post.

Yes, so let's just throw reasoning out of the window because "everything is just like emotions anyway hehehehe, and anyone who wants to find a logical explanation for anything must be secretly working for teh_j3ws, or something", right?

I don't know if I hate the left any more than gospel crusaders, like yourself, when it comes to discussing anything objectively.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Glossing over the fact that people literally want to kill/torture me for my very thoughts, I just wonder how you get your fuck on. You seem incapable of understanding the concept of consent, so I'm a bit worried you've been out there raping people. I'm worried that the fact that you can't imagine that someone would only have sex with another person on the condition that the other person consents to sex, betrays your attitude towards people you've wanted to have sex with.

Stop raping people and stop hating children.

You're jumping to conclusions again. Try harder.

fags like you will be the first ones to die when the collapse happens

People "literally" want to kill/torture others because they're psychopaths, it has absolutely nothing to do with your thoughts.

No one really cares that much about random children to take upon themselves this burden of ridding the world from its filth, and those who do are just looking for a socially acceptable excuse to act out on their homicidal tendencies, so stop looking into it as if you were an innocent little 'wabbit' being chased around by some scary pack of rabid wolves for being too cuddly and adorable.

I stopped reading there, btw.

Pedo's huh??
Because who in their right mind would want to have sex with this??…

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

I tend to think money influences people way more than heredity, but then again I do my best to stir away from conspiracy territory, so I don't think this type of supposition would make that much sense to someone who non-ironically says "the jews" rule the world.

just accept that you dont know biology and that you want globalism tbh

Congratulations! You just stated the obvious, so what's your next step? Demanding a law to ensure you're protected while going shopping for middle schoolers?

I'm genuinely curious to know what exactly it is that you want from the world by bringing attention to something everyone already knows.

you can raise the aoc to 21 for all i care just keep it in your shitty country

I'm starting to think you're not really interested in communicating anything really, and you're just screeching because you just want to blame your personal frustrations into everybody else, even though no child/teen/pre-teen would ever be compelled to approach you at their own will.

Can you see why people use the barbaric description "child abuse" as a way to describe what you claim to be "love"? You're not really loving anything here, you just want to force a living fleshlight to work for you as a cum rag.

you dont know me

Yeah that sounds like something you'd do.

I probably should have phrased that differently: people are able to get away with torturing/killing me for my very thoughts because it is a societal norm that violence is justified against anyone who even entertains or appears to entertain my very thoughts. Please. Go out and ask people yourself if they believe that pedophiles - that is, people who are attracted to people under the age of consent, not necessarily offenders - should have any rights or be spared violence.

Look, you should be concerned about this, not only because it's thought crime, but because it can also effect innocent people; those 'wolves' of yours can - and do - make mistakes and catch the wrong person. A pedophile who swears that he isn't a pedophile because he doesn't want to experience the vigilante violence of the mob is indistinguishable from a non-pedophile who swears that he isn't a pedophile.

Do you swear that you aren't a pedophile?

theres 4 things that you shouldn't support

What an awful thread even by Holla Forums's low standards.

you can blame that on the globalist kike shill

That's disappointing peed. Step up your game

False-positives can't be used as leeway to protect the actions of people who actively seek to make use of coercion and force to push kids/teens into situations they can't easily get away.

It's not a black and white situation, and you have to also consider that contacting the kid's parents, authorities. or anyone at all, isn't always an option in every single case since the consequences of outing a child could be way more severe than any outsider is even able to grasp, and it's not uncommon to hear of situations where they end up trapped in a situation where being forced to comply with someone is a lot less detrimental, or stressful, to their well being than straight out calling the authorities to seize and arrest said person.

Unless you're not familiar with any case where a child got outed, either by accident or by investigation, saying that every guy, who intend to come in contact with a child/teen looking for sex, is willing to respect the child's autonomy and never overstep any boundaries, is snake oil.

There are reasons, and very compelling ones, as to why this "protection" of pedophilia is such a sensible matter that can't just be labeled as march for human rights.

Pretending to be oblivious to the fact that more cases of pedophilia end up causing serious problems, for the child, than not, is a really shitty way to try and combat human's natural tendency to ignorance and violence that you stated before.

Except that's objectively false, based off the number of adults sent to prison for statutory rape in cases where coercion and violence were not involved. Even if it were true, why not just lower the age of consent and let all the pedos get rejected? The main benefit of normalizing pedophilia isn't in a few guys getting their rocks off or a handful of kids getting to express their sexuality as they see fit, it's in reversing this awful stranger danger culture we have that assumes that every man is a violent predator lying in wait to kidnap children. Once we bring adult-child sexual relationships out into the open, people will stop jumping at shadows every time a man takes an entirely innocent interest in helping out a child in need.

I'm not at all against lowering the age of consent, and I can't tell what exactly gave you that impression.

My whole post was aimed at this one guy who keeps posting pictures of one girl while claiming anyone who isn't a pedo must be a jew since every girl out there just loves old men, and it's totally natural for a 12 year old to feel attracted to weirdos who don't shower, completely disregarding the fact that no little girl in their right mind would ever show interest towards the average pedophile who posts in these threads.

The discussion turned political only because people keep insisting their motivations stem from "love and acceptance", and not out of selfishness and frustration.

how do you know its the same guy tho

Its really embarrassing when you stereotype everyone you don't like as smelly neckbeards that nobody could find attractive, you should probably stop doing that unless you want to look like a typical feminist.

this, i myself am not smelly and is a very attractive young man

Stereotypes are merely a representation of the majority. There's absolutely no reason for you to be offended by words if an generalized, yet accurate, description of something doesn't apply to you specifically.

Stop taking everything as a personal attack just because you assume the world is out to get you, holy shit. Less people care about your existence than you realize, assuming that you're a normal person who has the ability to respect a child's wishes, their limits, and needs, and not some borderline sociopath who wants everyone else to back off just so he can keep stalking kids around and lure them into dark alleys with the promise of eternal "love and compassion".

Based on what data? Do you know a lot of pedophiles that post on the internet? Do you know a lot of people that post that girl's face on the internet? Do you know that specific poster? That's not even a stereotype, it's just an insult.

You're that triggered by reality and I am the feminist?

Do you get triggered when people call you creepy pedo too?

Spoiler that shit creepo.

I can't stress enough how I hate pedos, if I ever get to see one in real life, I'm definitely chopping their balls off

I'm literally shaking now, after seeing those images.

FUCKING PEDOS ruining everything for the rest of us.

Then this is REALLY gonna triga ya!

I'm an anti and this didn't trigger meand to be frank the clip is mediocore at best.

for purely scientific reasones i need the name of that movie.

samefagg neding sauce…. top kek!

I'm probably gonna cause a civil war here among the ped's and the hebe's…but ped's are a dying breed…
You can not breed with a non pubescent girl…it is simply is not possible.
But the urge and the need to do so with a girl who has reached puberty is a natural urge.

normie

'ITS TIME FOT DAT PAM PAM

THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE IS THE HAND THAT RULES THE WORLD, DUMBSHIT

Hebe's are NOT ped's.
And it's the thought that we are that triggers us!

Why do you push the moderation like that?

Seriously, tone it down a notch, pal. You're not proving anything to anybody here by posting borderline CP just to make some pseudo-point about semantics.

Hebe & Ephebe > Diaperfags

Pam Pam is not relevant here.

Pushing moderation??
Are you serious?
I was trying to make a point by posting a girl who has obviously not only reached,but gone beyond puberty.
If you are a normie fagg that doesnt like to have your limits pushed i would undrstand your hurrts….
But i sense you are a normie that has no relevant argument and is just trying to push my buttons.

Why keep poking the moderation like that if you KNOW they have no choice other than delete posts/threads with that shit in it?

Keep this overly explicit shit to tor, and stop trying to sabotage the little bit of liberty you have to stay here. It's really NOT that hard to try to keep things peacefully with everyone else.

Keep Princess on TOR???
Are you fucking insane?
Tor is for hc content…not Princess/Dianna/Cutie etc….
If you seriously consider them to be Hc then you probably consider Seasame Street to be right wing propaganda…

They do have a choice, they can just choose not to delete it. There's nothing illegal about that image.

once again

also there's an onion version of 8ch so for the third time

You have to go back silly moralfag

It feels like I'm talking to a bunch of turkeys.

moralfag should go back

You assume that because we are her that we are not on Tor also…
Here is a place for enlightening those that dont have the knowledge or know how to use Tor…
So in fact you are probably just talking to the "Turkeys"that are coming to sites like this with a naked IP…and dont count myself amongst them btw..
If you can not tell the differance between a girl who is pre pubecsant and a girl who is not then you are part of th problem not part of the solution.

Sweet Zhenya btw…

I think you're missing his point. If you were posting actual CP it would have to be deleted because otherwise the site would be taken down.

And thast why we are NOT posting Cp man….
….or are you lusting for some BabyJ etc..
because if so then this is NOT the place.

How can anyone be against this? Boggles my mind, this is just beautiful

Zhenya has the cutest feet tbh

This must be one of most dimwitted and dillusional moralfags I've ever had the displeasure of associating with.

Just leave moralfag. No-one wants you here.

Not OP but yeah she's cute

Feet,Seriously?!?!?
Even pedo fag's are not into feet.

I'm . I'm just pointing out that you guys are ranting off on a tangent.

He said she had cute feet not that he wants to vigorosly rub his cock between them. There's a difference between finding something cute and finding something attractive, for example a cute kitten.

Holy fuck you people are obnoxious… It's no wonder your board got deleted.

There's no dialogue with people like you, and somehow you still act as if you were on the right, and the problem is with everyone else.

Yeh mate,
Feet.
Seriously cute footsies…

Obnoxious??…mate your the one posting on an obvious hebe/pedo thread and trying to come across all high and mighty…
If you dont like the topic of conversation then feel fre to ignore it.

By obnoxious do you mean correct because if that's the case then yes we're obnoxious.

The reason 'our' board got deleted is because of clueless moralfags such as yourself. Your 'dialogue' is generic and just incoherently bland that its lost its meaning. So once again:

You've reached the wrong board I'm pretty sure friend?

I'm a bit of a hebe and I agree with this user. Most pedofags on Holla Forums are obnoxious cunts. But I still think they should have a cyclical thread and antipedos should stop sabotaging that by posting CP each time we decide to give that another chance.

There's absolutely ZERO communication here. I'm appalled by how people like these have the audacity to demand anything from anybody at all.

It's no wonder the moderation is cracking down on you so viciously. You're essentially just pieces of shit pretending that you're fighting for a "good cause" while shouting at everyone that you're just right and anything anyone else ever says is inherently wrong by default.

It's shocking.

Your language makes it plain you are either a woman or an incredibly cucked male. In either case you're plainly a fish out of water and understand zero about the Holla Forums community. You're the one displaying a laughable lack of understanding.

Lurk for a couple of years before posting further or return to >>>/lebbit/ kthxbai.

We've tried being reasonable and 'accepting' with the shitty thing you call your dialogue but it's just a waste of time from both parties.

You talk about audicity but *you* have the audacity to come into this board and this specific thread just to call us out on what you deem 'degeneracy.' Well listen here Mr. I don't know shit about this topic but let me tell you that you're wrong, not all people who find children cute are pedos. Not everyone who is 'fighting the good fight' automatically becomes an obnoxious pedo. Seriously noralfag look at yourself before you look at others.

Mate you have no idea how easy it would be just to post some REAL cp and hide behind a VPN…
And yet i have not done so to try and have a civil debate and conversation about the opic that this thread brought up…
Moderation is cracking down on these kid of threads because of the demands of LEA..nothing more or less.
And so here we are…ped/hebe's not posting the kind of content that they are been hassled for…and yet YOU are still hassling us.
Would you rather we go full retard and post that kind of content,or have a civil conversation with others?

Are you saying you're not a pedo? You just find children cute and that's why you post them?

The posting of Zhenya does not denote pedophilia…she is above and beyond all of that and is just generally the sweetest girl on the planet.,

Its like talking to a fucking coked up parrot. Alright lads I'm out good talking with everyone except this delusional and borderline braindead moralfag.

Incapable of justifying his pedophobic bigotry so he resorts to petty insults instead. There's no room for people like you in the progressive future. I'm not even a pedo but I'm on the right side of history.

Wait what? There's people that come to Holla Forums for civil conversation?

so in other words you don't have to actually be correct or just in your reasoning, you'll just fix it after the fact

this tbh. It's time to leave pedophobia in the barbaric past where it belongs.

Good night user…

What exactly makes you think I deem these images degeneracy?

I'm questioning your attitude, not your preferences.

The fact that you're actively seeking to undermine your own argument by being so boneheaded in the only place that treats you as a human being, makes me question what really goes inside your mind for you to feel excused to step on everyone else just because they called you out on something that you're actively seeking to promote.

Thread needs more love.

My bad

Can you posst more of that adorable fuckdoll plz thx

Society has accept gays, trans and all sorts of SJW bullshit. I think its time society accepts pedophilia as a normal thing. Because its a normal thing. We are not hurting anybody. Its not like we are going around, raping every child we come across in the streets. Those are criminals. We do not condone raping little girls. We just want to love them, the same way you chads, love adult women.

Not even pedophiles are stupid enough to attempt to do activism on a shitposting board, and a low traffic one at that. You're being trolled.

sauce this plz

I think i wouldn't resist the urge to lick all their pussies

I'm honestly surprised that it hasn't happened yet when it seems to be a smaller and easier step psychologically, sociologically and physiologically for someone to end up being attracted to youth of the opposite sex than it is to end up attracted to one's own sex, gender dysphoric or into absolutely any fetish at all.

Why? The reason is simple: Feminists are against it.

That's the only reason pedo pride isn't a thing, mate.

Didn't ask, but you're goddamn right.

The current wave of feminism is just more or less taking advantage of either the paternalistic nature of men towards women and the "my side" groupthink mentality of women towards their own.

It's unfortunate that in order to gain mainstream appeal, people are just willing to ride the wave.

I really just wanted to make a "wave" pun