do drugs
get thin
get off drugs
develop an eating disorder in an attempt to stay thin
now thin but don't eat enough food to sustain a healthy body

How's your life going Holla Forums?

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

pretty good. I'm also getting thin, but I won't be getting anorexia since I'm not retarded

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Simple. To stay thin and not die, snack all the time on healthy foods. Don't eat three meals, healthy snacks every day. Also, don't eat anything until your stomach starts growling. This also means, do eat when your stomach starts growling.

David Perry
David Perry

Pretty good.
Since my metabolism is so high I can eat whatever I want and stay lean.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

better to eat just one meal a day imo

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Your body is literally designed to survive on snacks. It evolved to eat a squirrel or two every few hours. 3 meals a day is just some modern bullshit and doesn't help diet.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

I've survived just fine on one meal a day for months now

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

nobody cares if you fuck up your body with a retarded diet m8

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

which drug did you use, and how did you get off it?

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

be healthy for months
1 week ago, get stressed cuz work
start eating freezer pies
having trouble stopping
probably gained half a kilo
helppp me
meth
i dided

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

there is no such thing, you just don't eat excess calories. if anything fat ppl have higher metabolism cuz there is more of them so they need more energy to survive… aka higher metabolism

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

i eat 2 quarter pounders almost daily and i don't exercise.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Is there a reverse anorexia when you look in the mirror you perceive yourself as thinner than you really are?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Feminism

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

2 quarter pounders is only like 1,500 kcal. an adult man can spend 2,000 a day pretty easily.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Anorexia done right

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

then just eat

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

OP here. I was on meth for a solid 2 months before realizing I was becoming a literal meth head and needed to stop.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

2spooky

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

was never a fat faggot but sometimes when i've been drinking alot I can't eat. i'm pretty unhealthy, but I just sleep until i get hungry enough to eat lol

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

I dunno, I typically eat somewhere between 800 and 15000 calories in a day. I mean, a few years back I tried counting calories and I had around 9000 for lunch that day, at which point I just gave up trying to count. But I typically ride 18 miles or more a day, so it's not really a problem.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit