Windows 10

Windows 10 Pro user here. I need it for development.

Don't you realize that when I use this site I am compromising your privacy too?

The fact that you haven't blocked us on this board shows that you don't take your cause seriously. My internet telemetry includes data written by you. You just want to bitch.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Why don't just use Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro that come without any bloatware???

muh gaymes

You don't have to pw protect. You can just block Windows 10 users from posting or even visiting the site.

It's not us who are going to get v& when Microsoft rats your hard drive contents out to the bronies in the CIA, why should we protect you?

Games run even better in this version of Windows.

No DX12, you fucking fag.

feels excellent man

Games don't use DX 12 either

Still cannot disable forced updates and telemetry.

This

ingenious!

ingenious or ingenuous?

I have multiple computers in the house. All use linux except one. One day I tried to reach Holla Forums (.pl not .net) and encyclopedia dramatica and couldn't. They blocked windows or something. Well, the later one is just down... but .pl as far as I could tell I can access it just fine on linux but not from a windows OS.

Windows does give you more options than people realize. Not as many as GNU/Linux obviously but the fact of the matter is that the majority of users still need Windows to some degree. The embedded versions are excellent alternatives to the mainstream desktop versions, for example. And even using Windows 8.1 lets you avoid at least some of the more blatant/obvious telementary shit. Hell, Windows 7 still has some support today and Windows XP has packages available to bring it up to modern spec with security patches. Again, not saying its as flexible as the average Linux install, but its more than people realize.

I can access .pl just fine from Windows 10, it sound like another case of PEBKAC blaming everyone else.

Do you have downs?

Where did the influx of windwews users come from anyway? I've see them vehemently defending their malware in a lot of decent threads lately. What's the point in them even coming here when /g/ exists? Makes me wonder if these windows users aren't actual normies with kids and shit who got linked here from leddit.

I've been posting about Windows on here since 2014. It pissed off autistic freetards then, it pisses off autistic freetards now. Nothing has changed

Hard kek you reminded me of this

silly freetards when will they lern :^)

We learned all about your street-shitting culture already

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

All your passwords here please.

I just use "Password1" for everything :^)

Name one exclusive Direct X12 game worth running. Protip: You can't

It still has all the tracking shit. The only difference is that it is expended USB control and no metro app shit.

Windows Embedded 8 does not includes telemetry.
Pic not related.

Because I already do.

Thank you for your smart commentary, pretty objective not like all these fanboys that post here.

What are you talking about I can connect too 8ch.pl just fine... or are you just baiting me into telling you I have windows 10..?...

Do you have the source code and compiler to prove me that ?

GUIndows

This fucking fag bumping old threads

I don't understand why this thread isn't deleted in the first place.

Because this whole thread is a windows 10 ad, just like those ads disguised as news articles.

No you don't, install MinGW and WINE on Linux, then compile libFFI and whatever other libraries you need and you're good to cross compile to Windows from Linux, it's what I do.

Whenever someone mentions using WINE the entire Linux userbase looks like a bunch of drooling morons who don't know the difference between good software and shit no one likes to use. Stop that.

Name a single more convenient way to test your Windows executable, that's the only reason I mentioned WINE

Using Windows or a VM with Windows.

I said more convenient, have you ever actually tried to develop software for Windows? Setting up build environments is hell, it's easier for me to just apt-get mingw, wine and mxe and be done with it.

you double nigger

You fucking kids.

Take these bullshit threads back to /g/ please.