What does Holla Forums think about gun control and gun violence?

What does Holla Forums think about gun control and gun violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVhoO7fTOR4
youtube.com/watch?v=cqk01yzk16E
youtube.com/watch?v=P-6LfAyz1a4
youtube.com/watch?v=cSy89BU1djU
youtube.com/watch?v=hW6dH_Y25RA
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F256E57A3CDC3152C71CCCB302B971AF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'gun violence' is just that, and doesn't help us understand its causes or what it actually IS. gun violence is never just gun violence, so it is an insufficient concept. It's murder, assassination, gang activity, (para)military violence, religious violence, racist violence, uprising, etc. it's better to examine such things as gangs, militaries, religions, etc and determine the conditions where violence may come from them. gun control is a way to disarm political opponents.

Read the FAQ

Anyone should have the right to own a firearm, for self-defense, as a hobby or otherwise, but people with a serious mental problem or clear motives for terrorism should not be allowed to purchase them.

J-just kidding, arm the proletariat to the bone and stuff, h-haha…

There's violence inherent in the system!
See The Purge.
It's post-ideological nonsense.

Arming proles isn't incongruous with your statement. Although, the bourgeoisie would definitely claim certain self-arming proles have mental health problems or have terroristic intentions. Na na na na na Foucault. As I said, gun control is a way of disarming political opponents.

Being as a firearm is a means of production, isn't the ownership of a gun unethical?

the establishment will use mental health laws to disarm people if it can

I worded this better the first time but site ate post

Jim is a faggot, cuckcha uses fucking Holla Forumsyp Nazi ye olde German font and is also a huge retarded faggot

First time on Holla Forums?

Explain why, cunt.

It's a movie about a family divided and under pressure. Stop projecting your crayon scribbles called theory onto something you can't draw out adequately in discussion.

draw out in discussion*

And that's why it's ideology :^) the purest pervert art that teaches us not what we desire but how to desire.

What if someone owns all the guns and only rents them out?

a firearm is a means of production if it's used as such.

example, for a PMC, it's a means of producing a commodity (in this case a service)

gun violence v. gun control is merely a material dichotomy
one presupposes the other
it is like the dichotomy of art and industry,
how do we show that we're okay with violence, in the literal sense too, but we also need as much to "defend" ourselves from censure
take a look at this in a Gestalt way: when you ask about guns, what is it you are really asking about? When you see the gun, what is it you are really seeing? You see at once it's whole, along with the feelings, associations, and attitudes you have towards it.
if someone were to ask you about some detail that you such as whether the barrel is long and has thick walls with spiraling grooves cut into the bore you will not be able to answer him straight away! Not because you never can't remember but because you never even saw the void at the end of a gun. You must focus your attention analytically at what you missed: the very shape of the gun!
if you continue on to reduce these notions of guns one begins to discriminate whether it is bullets, blood loss, the size and mass, or the microphysics of the gun itself.
if the intermediate stages of the eye and the gun can be with each stage giving advantage to the organism as is certainly the case, then whether or not people find it hard to imagine them evolving by natural selection doesn't undermine the thesis.

gun violence doesn't exactly presuppose gun control

Gun control is a bandaid on a complex mix of deeper issues that the powerful would rather not discuss. Assault weapons ban discussion only began right as the war on drugs really hit its stride, distracting the middle class from worrying about the massive destruction going on in ethnic neighborhoods and instead allowing them to worry purely about their own homes and schools.

Kek.
Really, m8?

this is why no one takes anarkids seriously. read capital

Doesn't exactly an argument.

More like neighborhoods with spics, niggers, and mudslimes, AMIRITE?

After orlondo the left were looking to blame anything but islam

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS GUNS
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS WHITE MEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS MASCULINITY

I think a muslim killing a bunch of fagols broke their brain

Liberals and conservatives are both right. Muslims are a dangerous treat to western society but it also is way to easy to get a guns in america

It's actually propaganda and even Rick and Morty debunked it better than your common leftypoler. AKA better than me and you

Go home, pol.

The problem is purely 'Murican.
'Murica has created a fetishization of guns, though countless amounts of propaganda.

It's ok to see shooting and violence, but sex is evil.

This is EXACTLY what the Nazis did. EXACTLY!

So, it's not about "gun control". Even a knife can be used to kill.
It's about 'Muricans obsession with guns and muh property.

"But it's about defense against the guberment"
They have tanks. Do you have tanks?
"But they gonna rob me house!"
And you're sleeping with a gun by your bed? Or do you expect the zombie apocalypse to begin?

"But muh revolution"
We don't need everyone it have AKs to start the revolution. Again, they have tanks and drones. Do we have tanks and drones?
You can threaten the enforcers with a shotgun or a pistol as effectively as you would with a 50 cal.

In fact, it's all this fear fetishism that caused the police in US to shoot anyone that tries to reach his pocket to show his ID.

But, it's always easier to say "it's guns. It's ze patriarkhy. it's ZE JOOZE" than to say "maybe our socioeconomic system is shit".

EASIER TO SEE THE END OF THE WORLD!

do you have to try to be this stupid or does it just come naturally?

It's in the gene pool.

Also, do you try to not have arguments, ori does it come naturally?

Your entire post was based on blind emotion and you want arguments?

Well… If it was pure emotion, give me logic.

Please don't use outdated terminology if you want to be treated seriously.

Can you start by giving a thought out opinion instead of

I don't even know what youre arguing, also check em

Also, unless it's last digit, it doesn't count.

I am so tired of this. Can you not formulate your own opinion?

Am too tire/bored.

Go watch pervet's guides.

Fucking moron.

I think it's more productive to address the source of violence (mental illness, the CIA creating extremist terrorist cults, etc.) than wasting too much time blubbering over guns themselves. There should absolutely be some kind of limit on the sort of weaponry a civilian can own though. We don't want people running around with bombs rocket launchers, nukes, or weaponized contagions in the name of humoring some projected idea of the founding fathers' view on self-defense.

Talk for yourself.

ANARKIDS!

People are attacking each other with their fists in record numbers*! We need to stop this! Let's ban fists!

*Except that's false.

You sure nailed the meaning of "ethnic".

How retarded are you? Modern militaries have tanks and drones so guns are obsolete vs them? I can't wait for a revolution where we fight a modern military with only handguns, shotguns, and bolt action rifles. Modern military capabilities is the exact reason we shouldn't be denied guns (or other combat relevant gear).

Finally, at the end of your rant you say something sensible.

People actually do this, you know.

Pure and unadulterated ideology

Anyone who advocates taking guns from the workers and allowing the state monopoly of violence is a counter revolutionary pro-bourgie that should be purged with the force of a thousand suns.

Tanks are useless in the face of guerrilla warfare.

Yes we fucking do, and even if we didn't, an armed worker is a failsaife against the tyranny of an emergent fascist dictatorship. And no, drones and tanks cannot stop millions of armed citizens.

Completely unrelated to the point, if the US actually stopped the formation of ghettos and actually policed them without killing everyone, there would be less crime in them. Also you are forgetting that the no1 determinant for crime is poverty and lack of job prospects.

I swear to God, the US has done only one good thing int's miserable history that's gun ownership, if you take that, the revolution or eve any sort of change in the US becomes impossible. The only thing the establishment is afraid anymore, is gun owners.

Why would you want to give up any sort of armaments because "Oh, it's hopeless, I'll get killed anyway?"
You don't find your way to a solution by blocking the various paths to it.

Uhhh…no we don't.

With what are you going to take the means of production you spineless little shit? The arguments you have acquired from your gender studies degree and critique of the patriarchy?

Guns are the fail-safe in the revolutionary struggle, once the state is threatened they will unleash the whole state control apparatus and their privatized police/army at us. Guns will be the only way to survive and make them bleed.

Good job comrade. I agree.

Right. But we don't have tanks. Don't we?

Where were going, we don't need–

First time a Nazi has posted something of quality. Still can't wait to slaughter you when we revolt.

You too bb.

;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=bVhoO7fTOR4

youtube.com/watch?v=cqk01yzk16E

youtube.com/watch?v=P-6LfAyz1a4

youtube.com/watch?v=cSy89BU1djU

youtube.com/watch?v=hW6dH_Y25RA

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F256E57A3CDC3152C71CCCB302B971AF

It's a shame you have to be so reactionary :(.

What a pity it is that you are a traitor.

i think taking people with mental problems and giving them a job as security with a gun, might be a bad idea

Info dump?

How are practical considerations "pure ideology"? Because you don't agree?