Dave Bautista: 'Blade Runner 2049' is better than the original

Dave Bautista: 'Blade Runner 2049' is better than the original

this is the same faggot who just said he didn't want any spoilers for Blade Runner 2049, therefore he doesnt even know about the film hes in.

Arrival was shit and Villenueve can't direct with life, cant direct a performance with life. Gosling is a hack, Ford doesnt give a shit, this looks terrible but mind you it will get at least an 80% on RT because of cucks

who gives a shit?

Sicario was 10/10, and Gosling is the best autistic actor to ever live. Arrival was 6/10, and would have been 7/10 if not for the lame NWO propaganda.

Sicario wasn't anywhere near a 10/10 you are likely a bluntfag, bitch cant emote..neither could Amy adams in arrival which was a 3/10 piece of shit.

Sicario I would give a max 7/10. Its really only a 6/10

more like Dave Autista

Sicario was /k/ino, you little nigger.

Kino does not exist.

His French-language films are pretty good though. Polytechnique is 9/10 easily.

It shouldn't be hard or high praise to be better than the original. Its a vacuous pretentious film people pretend to like, which barely does any justice to cyberpunk even visually.

this
equally pointless as people arguing over star wars since it's all shit

Blade runner isn't that good, it just has nice aesthetics. Rutger Hauer is the only good actor in it, and his final scene is the only reason this movie is remembered.
Fuck the sequel though, it looks like a cashgrab.

another bluntfag? Sicario is not kino its kino for plebs though like reddit, villenueve a shit

It's good for what it is, which is a mood piece with AESTHETICS. It never tried to be anything more than that.

Thats literally villenueve's schick see

Gonna watch it for this slut.

So he's a cuck?

congrats on being cancer and funding this

Your welcome.

The first film of a poor director is their best many times

You're*

Absolutely adorable.

Your right

That's what you hacks said about nolan and then he made the plane scene so I don't really trust your judgement on this.

"let's stop killing each other" is NWO propaganda? must be an americuck thing…

We need to kill each other. Most of our problems stem form the fact that we can't weed out the weak and useless.

Wasn't the entire point of the movie that Emily Blunt's character was an incompetent dumb cunt not suited for the work. The whole "this is a land of wolves" monologue. At the beginning her bosses say she's a real "thumper." Tough go-getter action gal. Probably because they're so eager to get rid of her. She spends the rest of the movie disobeying orders, fucking up, whining, crying, almost killed twice, and threatening to rat. Sicario is a great film. It shows women should stay home and have babies.

Should have been "Trumper". That would have really sold the incompetent moron angle.

Enjoy your death, weakling.

lol then you wont mind if i kill you, edgetween.
game set match.

no her acting was shit and wasnt layered at all

she looks like piggy

The bitch and her nigger fucked over the rest of the film. It was fine the first time she bitches, but then she doesn't stop and the movie keeps putting her annoying face on the screen. Then when you thought the bitch wasn't enough, they quickly add the nigger in so the two can cry about their situation while trying to act "tough".

Global government is NWO propaganda.

Eugenics never works. There are a lot of social reasons that cause people to fail. The elite are no better than the middle class, just have more money. I know lots of rich and well to do types that fall for stupid shit like dropping too much money on cell phone games. But it does not matter because they have enough money to make their problems go away. A poor person with a cell phone game addiction will become homeless. No one is really better than anyone else. And a true market system and survival of the fittest would not allow a central banking system to allow the elite to print money and steal to live. Eugenics is a shit tier Anglo meme from the 1920s.

but how big is his dick?

this is some basic bitch
shit. don't presume anyone here wants to read your normalfag ideas.

Hes half filipino so you know hes gotta be 3.5-4 inches tops

you have a lot of experience with pinoy dicks, then?

Kek. Anyway, your capitalist cuckery/kikery has nothing to do with eugenics at all. The anglos should have implemented eugenics because then they'd still remain and not be shattered and spread out thin, hiding in small conclaves in their own nation. It's funny because it's the class based society that brought this upon them, it was the upper class that flooded the nations with immigrant garbage just to fuck with the lower and middle classes. Capitalism is garbage, the people must be unified and put the nation before their greed and petty internal conflicts.

lol

It was worth it when she gets bodyslammed by the Delta operator and Agent Bongo gets a right hook from Josh Brolin for fucking up.

No, you sound like the Anglo. Why are you so fixated on money? Did Shlomo let you hold one of his shekels?

?????? What happened? Imo Sicario is better because it has more of a story and it's realistic, while arrival really only has that twist in the end that makes it "good" other than that it was pretty bland.

When you get out of the theater you probably have a higher opinion of the movie than thinking about it a year later. Sicario I liked because the action let me ignore the plot and acting, but Arrival gets off a lot less easy because I was shaking my head in the theater at muh time words.

She is very cute, she reminds me of an irish comedian I really like.

As someone who lives in a literal narco warzone, it's highly unrealistic and a silly american vengeance fantasy
Benicio is not even a desert spic
Movie is above average in terms of heebwood standards thou, Arrival had great photography but a poor screenplay, along with shit main performers

Sicario was worth it for this whole scene alone.

If you don't like it, you're a fucking liberal nigger who needs to get deported back

this poster is really shitty

Scott Ridley's moto was: "more details!"
see Alien, see Blade Runner
Prometheus, which didn't follow this rule, was of no interest
from the trailer, from this poster, i see only one color, smoke everywhere that masks the lack of … ideas, objects, of everything

Emptyness
the world after an ideas' vacuum cleaner made everything disappear
gigantic bullshit
no value

Get on with the times, grandpa. Art Deco is dead, we are minimalist now.

Fucking kikes. (((Modernist))) bullshit has to die

yep

that's the point, it shows how incompetent women and niggers are in the grand scheme of things, and how only white men can do what is necessary.

wew

I get it! That's little white dicks, little asian dicks, little arab dicks, and little jew dicks all bowing before the magnificence of the BBC as it ascends into the heavens!

Looks like she's 13.

Just pointing it out.

Hipster detected.

Literally kill yourself, how could you like such a piece of shit. Amy Adams is fucking dreadful too you should feel bad go fuck yourself.

looks like a jlaw/cyrus hybrid, with all of the good and none of the bad.

i dig it, user.

guess where you got it all wrong?

nobody, i say NOBODY, wants to see a minimalist Blade Runner, and made with CGI bullshit.
deal with it.