Top Tier Piano Arrangements

ITT we post beautiful piano arrangements

Sounds pretty nice. I love the more somber ones like these. Wish it didnt have that screechy sound though. I love ambience, but that really just sullies this score.

as for this one, dont really like vocals much when I listen to piano

yeah, I forgot it had vocals when I posted it. it's good if you like the original song, but I wouldn't expect it to be anyone's favorite

I can see what you're saying. Have to enjoy the source material to fully appreciate it

moar

i forgot why i stopped playing piano

OP you magnificent fucker. Capital City of Flowers is my favorite 2hu track.

Glad you enjoy it. I love touhou piano so much

I robotripped and during the peak I listened to this song. It felt like someone was actually in the room playing it for me; I loved it so much. It was touching and spiritual. It felt like I was lying there in utmost comfort as a spirit serenaded me with its playing. Didnt know who it was, but the company was enough.

Here's a piano rendition of my other favorite.

Really somber, yet dramatic at the same time. Really nice blend. Love this one

This one really illustrates insanity quite well.

Flandre a cute

I really love the resonance in this one

god damn that was amazing. Im at a loss for words

That's probably one of the most compelling renditions of UN Owen I've ever heard. Saved.

I haven't heard this song yet because my internet is slow as fuck, but I bet it'll be good.

Im fairly new to 2hu music or 2hu in general, but damn do I love it

one i really like

Touhou is such an evocative work of fantasy. The endless troves of quality music covers is a testament to how deeply it enchants people. If you're new that means there's still a great bulk of 2hu to experience for the first time. Enjoy user.

I like how lighthearted and easygoing it feels

I can see why people love it so much. Its wonderful. Truly makes life worth living when you listen to this stuff

Been thinking about learning piano for a couple of years but not sure how hard it will be.

Any suggestions?

It isn't that hard. Depends on a bunch of factors, like if you've had some musical training when you were younger, if you play other instruments, if you have pitch, can read sheet music …

I can't read sheet music but can still play medium difficulty stuff like the embed. I just download a midi file and learn to play it in a DAW using a midi keyboard (pic related).

what is it about touhou and doujin music circles that sound unique?

Seriously, dude, it's easier to learn sheet music that trying to understand a midi file lol. Give it a try :D (sauce: i'm a pro piano-organ player)