Can white people do no wrong? If, let's say tomorrow, the day of the rope did come...

Can white people do no wrong? If, let's say tomorrow, the day of the rope did come, what would you do with white homosexuals, white weebs, and the like?

Are there any plans in place to clean house and to ensure that people with white genes do the most that they can to prosper?

Like schools and shit like that?

Is moral purity even worth attaining?

And can an immoral white society STAY white?

What are the most effective and pragmatic solutions?

The day of the rope comes from The Turner Diaries, and they kill race traitors. Homos, liberals, etc. would be considered race traitors. So, yeah, that is the definition of "day of the rope."

Your day of the rope scenario is not feasible for multiple reasons

Are you well armed and organized this in itself requires ingroup purge because many degenerates LARP as WN enough to fend off zogbots?

How can you tell who's a degenerate and who's not in the midst of the chaos ?

Can a country function with less than one third of its original population?

Do you guaranty that Russia or China won't sweep through and take over?

That's why i'm more in favor of a long term reforming plans instead of an instant failed coup.

Thank you for CTR Cass sustein.

Please take your subversion to 4 chan.

We'll need all we can get initially, but when things calm down we need to purify our ranks

That's why i'm more in favor of a long term reforming plans
You're an idiot, so your opinions do not matter.

Purging the ranks a-la "Night of the long knives" seems kind of counter-productive, and a bit shitty when you promise something to a group of people, and then pull it out from under them.

Though, I have a weak stomach, something about fucking over people who are helping just seems jewish as fuck.

China and Russia sweeping in doesn't seem likely, both countries have their own shit to deal with and seem to benefit far more with the US's autonomy than anything, I can see them picking sides and funding them, but a red dawn'ing the place up? Naw

Zogbots or no, if let's say 4-5% of this country decides to rebel, that's still around 3-4 million people. I think shooting and destroying that many of their own countrymen would split up the US military further.

Ethnos needs Logos.

Remember that.

Soon.

This wasn't a purging of the ranks. It was a purging of rival leadership factions _after the NSDAP had already won through democratic means._

This is just D&C bullshit.

Weebs? Who cares. Liking anime isn't some mortal sin. Liking foreign cultures is great when they stay foreign. Wanting millions of japs in your country is being a race traitor, watching anime is not.

Why do people care so much about faggots? I don't give a shit as long as they are white and not race traitors. Forcing homos to have kids with women they hate isn't a great plan. But pushing a culture where homos are encouraged to live less degenerate lives and help uphold white civilization would be great.

You do realize that homosexuality is fucking partially genetic and partially environmental, right? Even if all homosexuals were gone tomorrow, there will always be about 3% of the population that is gay. Instead of constantly purging them, it would be much better to make them more productive members of society.

Also because everyone is so open about being a homo, good luck getting people on your side by telling them they have to kill their relatives and friends who are gay.

Day of the rope is just LARPy nonsense anyway. If white nationalists ever got control of the US, paying nonwhites to leave is about the only option that wouldn't have other countries declaring war on you. Remember that the major powers are cucked as fuck and would start a war to protect muh disadvantaged minorities.

Nonsense. These "major powers" are puppets of America. Without America, this doesn't exist.

I don't believe white degenerates are much of a problem in the absence of the jew. The jew is the one who pushes the degenerate lifestyle and "philosophies" on to the prevailing culture through media, nepotistic hiring and financial support.

Seriously, if there were no more pushing fags and trannies in movies, television, magazines and all over social media, would you even know they exist?

And of course the real major powers not under American control, Russia and China, would not give a shit about purges or ethnic cleansing because neither of them are retarded.

FUCK OF FBI

SAGE AND HIDE

Such as? How would these people live less degenerate lives? Halting promiscuity among them?

I thought you hid this thread silverstein

sage for slide thread, but genuinely curious, by "weebs" I assume that just means those gawky otaku geeks that try to be kawaii and stick their arms straight out when they run, right?

Do nothing neets more than anything, so no, "running" implies they get out of their house.

This is a mostly American board, and as such the nuts and bolts of what makes a nation truly function doesn't matter. It's more important we regulate people's sexual activity and fashion.

It's the American way, left or right, everything is personal.

sage because this thread won't go anywhere

We're not even alt-right

Lame. Bulldozers and giant ovens are more like it. At least for the kikes and triple letter agencies.
Make them go to church every Sunday just to trigger them, put them in youth camps for one weekend once a month and have government enforced hobbies. Swimming, lifting, athletics clubs… Get them work with people.
What is "day of the rope" if faggots aren't hanged? Lesbians (feminists) are not worthy of being mothers so they too, must go. There won't be STASI/NSA/FBI/KGB spying on the people, though, we aren't kikes, we trust that people can handle some freedom.

Just do as Gestapo/Inquisition did, go for the public enemies (all kikes, public commies/feminists/neonazis).

Yeah, I've had my family threatened by them. How legal is their way of operating anyway? Oh wait, (((they))) are don't need to mind such nuances. :^)

Alt-right doesn't mean anything. To our enemies, it is the term they use for the ones who are not cuckservatives, here they are cuckservatives…

traitors are right up there with the kikes themselves. And homos need to keep that shit to themselves and openly condemn it.

No harm comes to those that do no harm in my book.
Everything else gets purged, including subhuman like "whites", useful goyim SJWs, trash that protects/defends filth.

Day of the rope as I would hope to see it:

Niggers, and jews dead

Spics kicked out and killed for resisting.

Traitors tortured and hung from public institutions.

Faggots given the option to self exile or be put down.

Subversives and liberals given the same option.

Trannies and other mentally ill would be allowed to stay and be treated.

I see transsexualism in 2 fashions: there is a mental illness version and a fetish where men take crossdressing too far. The mental illness is like sociopathy and certain other incurable maladies of the mind, So long as the agree to be chemically sterilized they can be free citizens but will receive no special protections under the law.

Post Rope law:

Putin like faggot law, no endorsement of fag lifestyles or anything LGBTQ in public.

A man can take 1 wife, no-fault divorce is outlawed, concubinism is allowed, not legally binding, offers similar privileges to marriage but there is no case for legal divorce and you get nothing if there is an end to you association unless you were taken as a concubine as a virgin.

Women and those claiming to be women and all men without white skin lose voting rights

The two classes of people who retain voting rights are white men age 24 and up and any person who is white and owns a business even if this is a woman.

Legal age of marriage is reduced to 12 or 13.

Sex outside of marriage and adultery are made crimes punishable with prison , fucking a virgin makes you responsible for her even if you wont marry her but you can force a legal marriage unless it was rape

Schools become gender segregated and education is reformed to end not at 12th grade but at 14th.

I could go into more depth but basically no compasion for kikes or niggers, women destroy civilization when given the vote in mass, whore culture is the ultimate degeneracy and virgins are most likely to have successful unions, children are more easily trained than adults, whore are not reform-able, the mentally ill deserve as much compassion as anyone else.

sage goes in all fields, newfriend.

What the fuck dude? You don't sterilize the mentally ill you fucking moron. You help them get better so they can rejoin and contibute to society. They got that way because of zog propaganda, not their genetics.

The fetishists need to die though. They support the propaganda to fuel their sexual desires, and use an molest the mentally ill and weak.

Put them back in the closet.

Plans, yes… but what are plans without implementation?

What a stupid question.

People who live in trashed-out areas wonder how it is that some parts of the world can be so clean.

No.

Investigation and exposure of the (((machinations))) that have brought Western Civilization to this point. And then writing it down in songs, National anthems, pledges of allegiance, etc., so that no one ever forgets that this was a slow race war waged against Aryans, and by Jews.

Our efforts must not be in vain. On multiple fronts, the beauty and grace of the white race must endure, even in the constant combative proclamations of moral superiority by the shallow, false humanists who would see our 50,000 year history washed away. We owe it to all the efforts of all of our ancestors: we must endure.

autism

To the loosy-goosy amoral boundariless Jews, anyone with self-discipline, anyone who holds to their traditions and culture, is 'autistic'. But that's not what autism is, is it? Not that you care, because definitions of words themselves have fluid meanings, and anyone who thinks otherwise must be, by your definition, 'autistic'.

Alt-right homosexual detected.
Yet they magicaly vanishe during the midle ages.
And so what if its genetic? What if raping and killing is genetic? Do you get a free pass? No you get executed.

Pro tip don't engage in your degeneracy and its not a problem like never talk about it or do it(translates to stay celibate). Homos like you are the reason we are in this mess.

This is based on leftist science, how nice marxists also determined that homosexuality is no longer a mental disorder (homos where put into mental institutions like all the other nutcases before this) and screamed

Untill homosexuality was removed from the DSM, what awesome scholarly research.

When people use these 4-5% figures they assume the whole of the country is fighting age white men.

US= 300 million people. 50% is female. 40% is non white. 40% is too old or too young to fight. That leaves only around 54 000 000 to work with. So really we need 10%.

I hold white people to an even tougher standard than any other race.

If a nig robs a store at gunpoint, I just meh, because I expect them to do that.

If a white kid shoplifts a candy bar, I freak the fuck out, because that means this kid isn't getting the right parenting.

If you think just being white is enough then you are seriously mistaken, there is much more to the European Spirit than just being white.

Trash like this is really why less people give a shit about whites over all.

I to wish to hold whites to a higher standard, but when something bad happens or when they do bad, no one gives a shit because they should have "known better" because "higher standard"…
Also seems why "whites" get persecuted "to the fullest extent of the law" over any other…

If your goal is to eliminate niggers/jews/etc. then you only need to kill any woman at or below breeding age, which is great news, since they're going to be the softest targets.

The only men you need to kill are those who offer resistance.

Purge the mulattoes periodically as well as the white families responsible.

fairly sure there's more important classes of whites to violently get rid of in such a scenario, and one of these is certainly the traitors who sold our people out, those would be the main targets, even more so than foreigners

official day of the rope will never come. if the tide swings far enough to the right, kikes will send cruise missiles at major dams and infrastructure and crash the economy. you'll be rwds'ing while everybody else just wants to survive and gives 0 fucks about ideology. every spastic dumb enough to put a bernie sticker on their car and park it in their driveway is asking to get their house burned down during the happening