This is the end

32chan just went down.
This is the endgame.
In the next two weeks Holla Forums will come down.
And finally 4chan.
Then the Jews will impose martial law and the goyim Shoah will begin.

.pl and pink aren't back up either.
Once we go down we won't come back either.
I suggest you make plans to meet up with others and discuss what to do then.

4chan is controlled by jews so they are fine

Correct I suppose, but they will still shut it down just to be safe.

If Holla Forums must die so that 4chan goes down, then so be it

This is bigger than petty drama between sites.
Once we all go down they will round us up like cattle and grind us like it.

lol, stop larping as a nazi nigger.

Nothing like venturing out in the dark web to use uncensored chans/message boards.

It's the perfect normalfag filter.

They've already begun on this site.
Watch this post get deleted by the mods in an hour.

Nice job trying to incite panic among the retarded users. Post will probably get deleted anyway.

Panic and fear is a needed response in times of danger.

I'm sure the NSA isn't running a bunch of hidden services and entrance/exit nodes, and using that to correlate traffic patterns.

PANIC

Yeah, I'll be on the look-out. Otherwise don't be such a dumbass

Correct.
The deep web is already compromised, they will take down the entire internet if they need to just to block communication.

They can't

The internet is a network of servers and computers.
There is at the very least one piece of software on any given computer or electronic device that will shut them all down, so they can keep the electricity on.
Remember they want to keep us alive to torture us.
The servers can simply be shut off by then.
Radio networks will be the last hope for communication, make use of number codes and sstv signals.

This joke musn't be the best use of your time is it?

good riddance and fuck kiketech

next thing you know it and dysnomia will jump in on the mass hysteria joke

Neither is posting specific images to attempt to make yourself look better while not retorting any of my points.

This isn't a joke.

Nanodud was a jew but he was too retarded to ever be a threat.

Anyone with common sense can see through your overreacting bullshit.

And yes, Nanotech is retarded. He should try to finish High School.

IT'S HAPPENING

Explain, attempt to discredit me.

Jim Watkins hired the Filipino Mafia to hunt down and kill all Imageboard competition. Holla Forums is fine, 4chan may be next in Jims unstoppable path of destruction though. Should we warn them before it's too late?

Jim was the one who gave Hirocucki 4chan as a present, he controls everything by proxy now, but even he isn't powerful enough for the Jews.
He will be killed and dissected like a pig ironically.

Great, the worse deal jumped in on it

Perhaps we should finish this conversation under a radio network

Jim is kill? Then who is running Holla Forums? Is Codemonkey behind everything?

what did he mean by this?

I hope this is true.

Aw man, I really wanted it to be true. For shame that you're lying!

Jim will be double crossed like the rest.

Will jim suffer the same fate as hotwheels?

Kikewheels shot Jimsan in the cock last night.

She was a goddess

I agree

Means you're shit. I just destroyed this pathetic paranoia speading bullshit.

MOAR PLEASE

I want this to be real but at the same time I like this 'community.' We're all misfits but on here we have a sense of normality and the overall atmosphere and speed is welcoming can be a bit slow at times :|

I really wanted halfchan to prosper and grow but not like this, anything but this.

Good. I've wasted 12 years of my life on Chan boards which had a detrimental effect on my personality and obsessively going on Holla Forums has turned me into paranoid lunatic.

I've had a good run here. Had a blast on old Holla Forums, I learned half of everything I know from Laotian basketweaving forums. but I need to leave this behind me.

Worlds fucked anyways.

My stomache's giving me troubles…

God speed user but just remember you're not alone.

Imageboards must die so that imageboard users may live.

delet this

we're getting a bit too deep

Go to Nextchan till 32 is back up. Stop crying.

am i the only one cheering for the jews? us goyim have been decadent and degenerate for too long, we deserve to be forcefully racemixed, and then shoah'd

Well there's the reason why Hitler massacred 6 million of your kind

Fuck off.

wait wut? someone went to 32chan?

nice try Sheenie

32chan? Who's she?

image boards die all the time dude

OP is a delusional idiot.
8ch is dying of its own accord, not because of any global conspiracy to shut down or control chans.
Pic related. It is proof that people are simply abandoning this shithole website at a faster rate than they are coming in. It will be dead by abandonment far sooner than any faction could shut it down.
Look at those numbers. They don't lie. They are a third what they were just a few months ago. Half what they were just a couple weeks ago.
There is nothing here for anyone anymore. It is all shit and no paper.

I believe you, op

What should we do user??????

POST MORE MEMEs??

It's back up.

Blatant lie.

Holla Forums is a summer chan for reddit kiddies, just relax and wait until holidays come back again

cont.
also, 38chan is still alive, so don't flip a tit
Yukkuri shiteitte ne!

Not a lie. I have been posting the numbers every week for 6 months now, and have accurately predicted the decay rate, including the week we first fell below 100PPH, the week we first fell below 50 PPH, and the week we fell below 1000 active users (this morning, btw).
It is very simple math, user. It isn't like I am claiming I have any superpowers or anything. All I did was identify a mathematical algorithm taking place in the data which 8ch provides, and apply it to the future with the assumption that no major administrative changes occur. None have, and the data projections have stayed exactly where they were headed months ago and at exactly the same rate of decay. Numbers don't lie, user. Blatantly or otherwise.
One thing I have noticed is that immediately following my posting of the numbers each time there is a spate of shitposting which occurs to temporarily bring the PPH up. But since the active user numbers don't tend to climb at the same rate, it is obviously nothing more than tripcoding mods trying to establish plausible deniability and artificially boost the PPH. It is invariably temporary though, and the overall trend continues.
Since you have obviously missed my posts in the past, allow me to inform you that this board will be dead before the end of the year. By dead, I mean either deleted entirely or so dead as to be on a par with endchan's Holla Forums. My guess is the latter, and that it will hit a plateau around 10PPH. That is a guess though, the variables get really squiffy and numerous at that point. The site as a whole will not last another year though, so it really won't matter what happens to this board specifically.

dafa

asdfad