ATLANTA MAN THROW BOILING WATER ON GAY COUPLE WHILE THEY WERE SLEEPING

An Atlanta man will spend 40 years in prison after he was found guilty this week in a “soulless” anti-gay attack on a couple this spring, when he threw boiling hot water on them as they slept.
News Link

pukflick.com/2016/08/27/atlanta-man-throw-boiling-water-on-gay-couple-while-they-were-sleeping/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WSAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is everyone making a big deal about nigger-on-nigger crime?

This should be standard punishment for these sodomites.

FRAG THE FAGS

first things first where's the archive, faggots need to be removed from society but this is seriously nigger tier.

40 years?

40 years for not killing fags….
5 years for raping and beating a child.
I wonder (((who))) writes the laws.

were they alt-right?

Kek approves.

Some fags get burned and a nigger goes to prison

I see nothing wrong with any of this.

Hi Common Cuck

Between this and Hillary's speech, this has been the hardest week for the alt-right since Orlando.

Well it nearly got the black off him, few more tries and he'll be almost presentable.

maybe we should blow it up on social media, but leave out the fact they're black.

watch them make a ruckus, then when they learn the perp isn't white christian neonazi ,watch them go silent.

Based Atlanta man

40 fucking years?
USA is truly the gay imperium.

Hello

When subhumans clash with degenerates, there can only be one winner - society.

I don't know why is everyone celebrating, this is alarming as hell
Next thing we know, warning shots are punished with 5 years in federal slam

Serves him right for being half-assed and not using a shotgun instead, the lazy nigger.

I'm tired

Warning shots are punished as assault with a deadly weapon in the USA. That's a minimum of 20 years.

You should get 'Years of freedom' guaranteed for doing civil work like this.

Warning shots in a self-defense context are a retarded liberal meme. If your life is really in that much danger, you shoot to kill or not at all.

what cuck of a state do you live in, user? I've never heard of laws like that

BURN THE GAY AWAY

No we are not animals, a simple quick execution is enough.

Warning shots are usually charged like major gun crimes most everywhere I've been/lived. The 20-year sentence is in Florida, I think in the state I reside in now it might be 10. The law doesn't really say warning shots, they just charge a warning shot as a regular gun crime and the gun crimes usually carry a mandatory minimum.

It does depend on if you were defending yourself/your home or if you came to the fight with intent. Even if you leave your home to retrieve a gun with intent to scare away an invader the state can still charge you because you didn't flee.

My state is pretty based but there are plenty of gotcha stipulations like that. Even if you think you know your local laws I suggest giving them a read every now and again just to be sure.

THROW THE GAY DOWN THE WELL

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

This will be the faith of all niggers when white become minorities, not even 100 Hillarys will be able to save them.

Mexicans will pwn niggers, Somalians will rape dat latina ass, Muslims will blow up non white churches, for trannies and faggots it will be open season.. it will be beautiful.

Well then with that logic they give, just buying a gun would be grounds for jail time, Because I got it to protect my self or scare off intruders.

You'd be surprised how often nigger wield scolding water as their weapon.

Someone need to edit that first comic with with a third panel that's like, (mass shootings in 2017, Please stop reporting the mass shootings Please stop reporting the mass shootings).

The logic is as follows:

A gun is deadly force. Deadly force is only permissible when your or somebody else's life is being threatened.

If you felt your life is being immediately threatened, then you would shoot to kill.

If you felt that you had time to fire a warning shot, then you did not feel as though the situation warranted deadly force, therefore your shot was not legal. That is what the DA will argue in court.

Shoot center of mass every time. Your lawyer will have a much easier time (should it even go to court).

AND ABSOLUTELY DO NOT "SHOOT TO WOUND"

Do you think the (((LUGENPRESSE))) is going to mention that it was a black man who did it? I think not.

I think they're just going to say "An Atlanta man" committed a horrible homophobic crime and the normies are going to assume it was an ebil right wing white male.

HOT WATER CHALLENGE YA'LL!

basically you always shoot to kill.
Yelling "I have a gun" is the best warning you should give to a threat

so did he do it because faggots or is this one of those internet challenges for niggers?

Exactly. Even doing something like opening your jacket to show off your gun can get you nailed with "brandishing". It is legal to shoot people to defend yourself. It isn't legal to threaten people with your gun, even as a "warning".

You might be able to hold a criminal at gunpoint as a "citizens arrest" sort of thing, but check your local laws before you think about attempting something like that. At the very least you should be sure that the situation would warrant deadly force don't try it on shoplifters for fucks sake.

Their weapon of choice turns out to make them more white, outside. I guess that explains why they love it, all that self hatred and envy they harbor n all.

Probably did it because they were faggots. A lot of niggers hate faggots.

But it might be fun to spread the rumor that he did it as part of the Hot Water Challenge (>>7281617)

Why is this on Holla Forums?

Ever hear of "ghetto lobsters"?

For some reason niggers love boiling their little niglets as punishment. It's extremely common.

And a lot of them are faggots, ""on the downlow"

Because it's hilarious nigger crime? This is standard fare for Holla Forums. This isn't /trump/ you know, now go back to plebbit.

It is far more common than most people realize.

Niggers truly are animals on every level.

Hilarious nigger crime is always deserving of a thread, ALWAYS!

Those niggers are probably "on the downlow" because of how much other niggers hate faggots. Also a lot of the niggers who hate faggots are probably faggots who are on the "downlow" and are trying to fit in with all the other faggot-hating niggers.

It's a pretty amusing situation all around.

When kikes and their acolytes use the hatred for faggots means you're a faggot meme, theyre really projecting the mentality of most niggers as a weapon.

That's good.

Exactly. White people who hate faggots rarely actually do anything bad to the faggots. Niggers who hate faggots? They chimp out at the faggots, just like they chimp out on everyone they dislike. See: OP's story.

Kike psychobabble is all predicated on very low cynical opinions about human behavior. With white people, it's all horseshit. With niggers? Those low cynical opinions are entirely warranted.

Animals don't even execute people you retarded faggot.

Derp, meant to reply to

exactly this, they use the model of the negroids complete over compensation for other races. Niggers will fuck anything with a warm hole, but they think if they kill a faggot after they are not degenerate scum

Ok, then wasnt warranted.

Understand, lots of (((newfags))) are showing up on here lately.

Kek, how's your blood pressure?

Kinda like fucking infants cures AIDS?

Relax hoss, I explained my reasoning in

The only reason I ahve a hard time believing in the ghetto lobster thing is that it actually takes work and preparation, I have a hard time imagining them putting on a pot of water to boil in advance when they can't do that shit in any other area of their life

Probably not, it's Atlanta, have you seen how many gay niggers are in Atlanta?

I SHOW NO LOVE
TO HOMO THUGS

Niggers are known to constantly have a pot of water boiling.

Amateurs.

Lazy niggers niggin' on gay niggers.

Send 'em all back to Africa.

You can't, jews will stop it
Like they did when Garvey and congress decided to ship themselves back, with their own money too

What in the fuck am I reading? You'd get less than that for murdering them.

I was curious since you mentioned Florida since they have kickass stand your ground laws.

But yeah that makes sense, always shoot to kill. I can confirm that in Florida even if they were stealing your Trump sign, you'll stand a high chance of getting off free.

kek

Most whites have developed the empathy to stop them from doing seriously damaging things to each other by the time they're old enough to use tools and appliances.

Nogs, not as much.

This is why whites are responsible gun owners who only shoot in self defense and actual shootings are rare; brandishing and warning shots are much more common and nogs cap each other at record rates.

We are known for stiff sentences.

Prisons like their tax money. More butts in cells = more money.

except in Florida.

This is also why brandishing and warning shots are punished more severely than actually shooting someone.

Niggers and subhumans never do either of those things.

Murderers get shorter jail times.

Don't you just love hate crimes? If it was a straight white couple then they probably would have gotten less than a year in a local jail and a full scholarship for college afterwards.

Ta-dah! It's Ghetto Lobster.

Might've well as murdered them for that kind of jail time.

there's no gay elite the homosexual mafia is a hoax
:^)

hes black so nobody will give a shit. this is how (((they))) set precedent.

all you faggots hurr durring about muh subhumans, what if hes a Holla Forumsack?

theres nigger Holla Forumsacks on this board, i hope you know that…

even if they do have to go back

Lots of actual killers get out for far less than that

Ok, seriously you guys, any way we can help this guy? He doesn't deserve 40 years.

not as much as 40 years usually right? I watched NatGeo & Discovery prison TVs

Push all faggots from the roof

Iranian crane squad when?

FUCK OF FBI SAGE AND HIDE

stay cucked af

He deserves to be boiled alive, but we are a civilized society, so 40 years will have to do.

wew lad

Christ.

This is obviously CTR,

this thread is similar
and then

fuck off

While 40 years is a bit much for something that isn't murder (neither of the men died), all violent crime deserves jail time. No exceptions.

It's like, what did they even think was gonna happen when they dumped boiling water on a guy? Did they think confetti would fall and Donald Trump would personally walk out and present them with one of those giant checks for a million dollars?

archive.is/WSAwW

Niggers typically do not think through the consequences of their actions. That's one of the reasons they are so prone to crime.

Holla Forums is full of these types who think the first and only solution to any problem is "KILL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!11111111" Like that's going to do anything except turn your society into Somalia 2.0.

There was a time when homosexuality was something people were expected to keep on the down low and it wasn't celebrated and propagandized like now. There's no way you can eliminate homosexuality, and in this world there are and always will be a lot of things that don't fit your utopian vision of society where everything is a perfect cog in the perfect machine. You should get used to them and try to work around them instead of chimping out like the dindu in this news story.

The KILLALLFAGS fags are just d&c fags tbh fam.

Honestly, why even have guns, Americans?

Send those guns here to Europe, we're in dire need of them. And stop sending them to ISIS.

this

sage

but fags molest kids and create more fags, fag

They really are animals.

Threadly reminder never to relax around them.

Not sure. This thread is probably a slide thread as it falls under IDGAF

and forgot to sage.. fuck

Seems plausible

vid related

degenerates will hang. it's not ok as long as whites do it… and we will be holding you to a high standard as well.
no tolerance for maladaptive sexual mutation. no more parasites.

Its two assault charges at twenty years each.
The man violated sacred hospitality, the very thing yhat goy Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed. Remeber, the yids consider it acceptable to throw your daughters to dindus thanks to Lot throwing his daughters to save thr angels.

It is. Western societies tried solving problems with tolerance and understanding and see where it got us.

They are only 2% out of a population of less than 700 million. Can't need that many ovens.

Based

This

Witnessed

40 FUCKING YEARS

Are you kidding me?!

How do you get 10 counts for doing 1 thing to two people

Can someone explain this to me

40 FUCKING YEARS?!?

People get way less than that for murder!!!

fuck off

What the hell is wrong with you?

we arent the alt right. the faggot called us the "alt right" hub. fuck off cultcuck.

8/10 kek