Disgusting pedophile wants little boy to shit and piss in his mouth

Disgusting pedophile wants little boy to shit and piss in his mouth

Yeah there's some disgusting pedophiles out there – your point? Most of them aren't noticed because they're fairly normal.

What happened to just wanting to suck the boys dick

What is the problem?

Gee, these guys are real heroes
i wonder if they showed up in their Guy Fawkes masks

Sure, the guy is disgusting, but I find the pompous moralfaggotry pretty disgusting as well.

A "goof" is somebody who likes to FUCK kids

Goofy

JUSTIN CROSS CAME TO HAVE ANAL SEX WITH A 12 YEAR OLD!

Boy or girl?

Eddie came to take an 11 year olds virginity***

Yeh this guy is disgusting,but to call him a pedophile is wrong just by the sheer defenition of the word.
And quite frankly these moral faggs in their masks are more worrying to me than most open ped's.
How many times is it the so called normies that are hiding their real desires…at least most ped's are in touch with their desires and know where to draw the line.
And just for the record i am not a ped.

That's fucked up, why didn't the reporters call the police?

Old men always turn into pedos. Most of them are fat and ugly cause they've had good lives.

This would be pretty funny if the person posting these is one of the cringeworthy vigilantes in the videos.

I could easily imagine one of these morons hearing about Holla Forums being some child predator network, or some nonsense like that, and doing this shit like it's important work

I doubt that's the case, but if it is, here's a word of advice: Holla Forums is filled with lonely, pathetic do-nothings (like myself) who barely leave the house, and wouldn't have the balls to do something like this even if they wanted to. I mean, sure there might be a few, but this site isn't worth using your silly scare tactics on.

But you're probably just posting for gigs, anyway.

umm, dysnomia has a 9 to 5 job fyi

One day these creep catchers are going to roll up on some guy with a gun and get shot. It will be hilarious.

yeah, naw, fuck off cunt

Yeah this is some good stuff here mayne, when are they going to release the videos of them stomping IN the pedos heads?

Pedos are friends, not food.

Why is he standing there and answering? That alone tells me it's probably staged.

Nurse Jason with big dick tries to pick up little boy

Predator with big dick doesn't want his wife finding out

Brenon with big dick came to meet an underage boy to do illegal things

25 year old Ray with big dick came to meet up with two girls aged 14, and 12 in Abbotsford at 11:00pm to take them back to his home

Did you see her, tho? Can you blame him?

This thread is an abomination against god, and all that is holy.

12+ yos should already be married and there is nothing wrong with polygamy tbh

I keep visualizing this as semen.
And yes, I agree. 12-yo's are perfect wife and breeding material.

they are perfect wifes but they shouldnt start having babies until 14 or 15

t. doctor

Practise makes perfect

Fuck off, you already shilled for this channel before