Life is shit

I want to die.

Discuss.

if dubs you must do it

why? are you man enough to do it?

if you really wanted that you would not be posting here

I thought so too but then I started sucking and fucking guys..now it feels like my life has purpose

I beg to differ

Liar. If you wanted to die, you would do it. It's not hard to die. You just want to escape from your problems.

Haha, sure bub. Next you'll be suggesting that if I want a hamburger I should make one. Lol.

same

well yeah, how else will you get a burger if you want one?

That's true. But you shouldn't call me a liar. Suicidal thoughts are quite literally a manifestation of what you said; wanting to escape from ones problems. It's the brain's automatic response to being unable to cope with the amount of mental pain it experiences. Like how your windows can crash, your brains can desire to 'crash' as well, by shutting off. Ergo; death.

You are a liar. If you wanted to die, you would die. I've known many people who said they were suicidal for attention, all of them still live. In contrast, I knew 3 people who actually have killed themselves, and not one of them talked about it. They just did it, because they actually wanted to die. They didn't want attention, or people to give them an out to their problems that doesn't exist.

No, that's what the genetically weak and mentally ill attentiion whores experience.

Fuck off, no one cares if you kill yourself. You will be forgotten in time no matter what you do because you're worthless and will never make a difference in the life of absolutely anyone.

sage

you don't want to kill yourself. also that pic is inaccurate, you want to put a gun in your mouth if you're going to pull the trigger.

So do I.

best way is to aim from side behind the ear. all those infoshits are fake news m8.

Focus on why you want to die and fix the problem.

Jump out of a tall building, let your final moments be experienced by spreading your wings to eternal freedom.

If you're really serious about it you can do what you please beforehand since there's nothing from stopping you.

it does not matter if you empty all six bullets in your head

Why?

and then a sharp prang of regret at the last minute

That's what I fear most

you'll never get anything done if you keep fearing you might regret it

Pussy

Not op but I wish I would never wake up every night that I go to bed.

not OP but I also want to die

why would you fear peace? are you a degenerate?

In all honesty: If you are going to suicide make sure you have a 100% foolproof plan

My Grandpa tried to suicide. Shot himself in the mouth with a revolver. Bullet took out both of his eyes and made a hole in his face. He was found later and rushed to the hospital where he lived.

For the next 10 or so years he was blind and had a hole in his face. He then tried to attempt suicide many more times but since he was blind as fuck he never was able to really do much without getting caught quite easily. Tried to hang himself. Tried to starve himself. Pleaded with family members that he'd give them some money if they killed him. Even told his own daughter, who was his caregiver, to suffocate him and he won't fight back. His own daughter had to care for his every need for the next 10 fucking years

It broke the whole family apart and I'm not going to lie that when he died everyone was happy that a huge fucking burden was lifted from the whole family.

Sometimes people deserve to die

your grandpa deserved better

Sounds like a good premise for a sitcom.

Kek. You're an evil spirit, user

You really don't want to die, you just have problems going on in your life that makes you feel that this is your only way out.

What is your story, user? What is going on in your life?

you arent goong to be a fucking hero over Holla Forums
let op kill himself
if he is on here his life obviously isnt going out well

none of us have a good life. we are all shit

We are already in hell.