Can 8ch tell me if im attractive or not?

I'm looking to see if u chums can give me the honest truth about how i look. I need someone else's objectively harsh eyes. Thanks….

Do you live on a gas leak or something

go back to Masterchan pedofag

can someone explain to me how it is possible to have such a small dick? Like i get hes fat and all but only 3 inches is amazing (not)

His is four" mine is a bit smaller and I'm not nearly as fat. I've posted it here before

I knew someone was gonna hatp on dat. Saw it posted here and was trying to use a common colloquialism. Sorry. I'm trying to get adult pussy. Been stuck with old man head. That's where I'm at

Old man head?

So I used along of tea tree oil growing up. Might have something to do with it

I like to binge eat and hate to work out. I work at a weed garden and smoke everyday. I then am high, hungry, and paid so I end up indulging myself in whatever way I feel like. I am 5 11 and 250 so I look really really fucking fat becuz my frame can't take this weight. Been working to drop pounds and hope the fat on my public bone is covering up two inches on my dick. So my goal is to loose hella weight and be for with a normal 6 inch cock….make sense?

Thanks for noticing. He just wanted to hate. But post ur c ock i want to compare. I'm at a 4 when I measured but I didn't want to push the ruler into my skin, I say that becuz if u look at my dick pic you'll see I have a thick fat pad over my public area. My hope is to loose the weight and gain some inches back. What do u think?

Lose weight
Shave the neckbeard
Grow your hair out so it covers your forehead somewhat
Acquire a taste for dick in your ass. Because you're probably not sticking that anywhere. I could tell you more if your face wasn't blurred.

Why is the back of your phone blurred, tho? Name engraved? CP on the back?

Protip; losing weight makes your dick appear bigger

I've tried this. you need to be malnourished before you lose the fupa. I lost like 70 lbs last year from heroin and meth use and still had my damn fupa

about ten years ago I had a stomach as flat as a board and gained a half inch or so. It finallt hung down like a trunk of an elephant

That's what Dr oz says. For every 35 lbs. U get an inch of visibility. It wouldn't grow but just look longer. Yeah I'm technically obese under the bpi scale. I am 250lbs and a normal weight for a 511 person is 150. If I loose that much weight I think my fat pad on my public bone will be much smaller. Slot of the big c ock guys I see in line are skinny and have skinny thighs. I'm far from that now but I don't think I'm a list cause. In my early 20s. I could be fucking decent woman by my 30s.

Damn really???? I've been reading about water fasts and think it's possible to cut fat as long as I work out a little. Can't just drop n7mbers gonna exercise too.

It can to an extend. Depending on how much fat you carry down there.

You should try the crystal meth diet. Heroin only makes me crave greasy foods.

You need to starve for a long time. Consider lap band procedures or gastric bypass. I for one can survive for 13 days without food.

I do only meth now remember the thread last month where the guy saw Japanese palaces in the board after being up for 12 days?.
that was me

Look at my dick pic. I have massive fat pad down there. I from buds for a living and air for hours at a time. I tried meth back in December. Parachuted 0.2 grams and freaked the dick out. I had massive crash and stayed up for 4 days str8. Then took anther two weeks to cool off and rwatorw serotonin levels. I didn't eat but had more problems than that.

I think I have enough self control to just not eat. I don't have money for that funky shot. I'm going to develop an eating disorder and pay my water bill. I also bought a stationary bike and put it in front of the t.v. and play Madden. It's a slow about rewarding process. Am I insane or naive?

That thread was a lot of fun

Fuck.

I'm humble enough to know im at rock bottom. And stubborn enough to change. Thanks for the advice on this thread

Jesus fuckin Christ

More for you then????

Yeah bit I get to trim this bomb shot all day and am able to trick girls with really low self esteem to blow me every couple of months

thanks I'm planning another on >>>/srz/ without blue balling folks this time look out for it.

thread hidden. so easy. you're actually not a very good troll.

All you need are these two youtube channels:

Wow thanks. That's some honestly great content.

Stay high but when you get hungry just don't eat.

My only problem is I have little incentive to change. I've created such a comfortable cubby in my life where I can eat gym and sleep and get paid all relatively easy. It's trying to explain why I don't consistently have a get to bring to family events and other social questions my fam asks.

That's what I plan to do. I've been ducking around for two long. I have a good set up. And i know how to better myself. I just don't do it

Yeah bit I feel the other side of it too. First off I like the feeling of cumming in a pussy. Creampies are a fetish of mine and i like the machismo of having a woman and playing that role. And now I'm so fat and behind the 8ball that I'm questioning if I like the role enough to change everything about myself for it

I feel you, dude. I could post Jordan Peterson forever but in the end it's a choice for everyone. I just wanted to show you arguments for the otherside. You could go in a hugbox like /r9k/ (and they hate JP) but then you're hearing only one side of the problem(like a tumblr feminist).

Thanks. I need to hear it. I would fucking hate to be anything similar to Tumblr feminist. I just like going to work and coming home to my garden and vibing out. I know it may not be acceptable by society but I enjoy it…….i don't think I can do it forvevr tho.

It's not that you should get get muscular and fit or get a normal 9/5 job or stop smoking weed. Just trying to be YOUR very best self. But to even start trying you first need to conceptualize what that even is. I recommend doing Jordan Peterson's self-authoring program. That's its purpose.

Why are you growing male plants?
You know how to sex and cull don't you?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Samefag: On the other hand if you do decide to get fit watch the other channel I linked you. It's the legit fitness information I've found on youtube and the guy has a science degree so he researches a lot.

Those are all female plants? Do u know anything about growing?

That's the sound a gun makes

I thought I saw round pellets upon closer inspection they are female parts

Lol. I used to think u werw some narcasstic asshole troll but ur really the only hands on mod who regulates shot on here. And for that I respect you. Praise to Allah for SAGE!!!! This is what I fantasize u to look like

Saul good man. They are big fat bitches. What's funny is my neighbors to left right and back of me all grow too.

Maybe next time you should open with the awesome dope garden instead of exposing your private parts to us. Not that I'm opposed to that but you may want to reevaluate what you contribute to the community.

He feels a need to expose himself. When you live in chaos only the truth can save you. It's the first step to bettering the situation.

I live in the duality of reality. I am both a pathetic small dick creep who wants to expose himself to the opinions of others and also a loner grower of natures most wonder plant. I accept your advice but if you are not opposed to it why mention it

That's only true if he's a simplistic person or has a shitton of life experience. Some people actually need arguments why doing something is worthwhile…

Exactly….you get it. I have a hard time sustaining the motivation for an ideal I don't really know that I want…….

post more nude OP!!!!

People haven't been very kind about them

fuck everybody else. stick out your tongue

I don't like being bossed around

but u did it ekekekeek

Honestly you should probably buy an anime doll and call it quits. You're too far gone, bud.

From now on, don't give a shit, don't compare yourself or even try to lose weight. Be fucking happy bro, fuck the struggle of trying to fit into a mold. You got handed some piss poor genetics, you didnt give a shit when you were eating all that bad food, you were lazy for years…fuck it. Just be who you are at this point.

I feel you. I kinda have been living that life and have an itch to change. I bought hella tengo toys and prostate vibrator to essentially maximize my jerk sessions. I feel sexually satifisfied if that's what u meant. I'm looking for all the other stuff like the social status of having a gf. I can get a fat as fuc k obese girl like myself but I don't know if I'd be happy. I agree about the piss poor gentics but othwr have it worst and that makes me not pack it all in. Dpes that make sense ?

i have a similar body shape as you and my penis is only 4almost inches so i was hoping people would have positive responses. Like maybe a few liked your body. Or said your personality would be the decider if they liked you or not

But 99% of the responses here are very negative and just horrible to read knowing that your responses would also be my responses if I posted myself on here. I'm legit crying right now. I thought I'd be accepted somewhere but everyday is just another day when I realize the pain of my birth and the way I look

I fucking hate being me. I'm sure you could relate.
Easy for others to say when they don't understand that happiness is out of reach for us. Oh, be happy? Is that all I need to do? WELL FUCK ME THEN!! cuz my happiness encompasses a fucking wife and kid in that picture you fucking morons!! I was an idiot to think I'd ever stick my dick in a girl

I didn't read how old you were but I'm 30 myself. At this point I've lived by my own motto which is
Look. Don't touch
Look. Don't talk
Which is basically summed up as me knowing that girls are pretty. Knowing that kids are love. Knowing that cars and houses and material things are nice to have. But the knowledge that I can look and see all those things and "wish" for them. But enough sense to realize I will never have any of that stuff that I want. So I don't touch material things. I don't try on clothes. I don't test drive cars. I don't talk to women. I don't talk to kids. Because all that is just more suffering of the good life that I will never be apart of. So I look. I take in. I fantasize of a better life. Then I take a deep breath and go back to work and my shit life.

Go to /r9k/ if you want a hugbox. Or see the linksm I posted and better yourself. I'm not judging you have a choice.

(((look and don't touch/look don't talk)))

that is my life man!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you but i have developed a very creative imagination and live in my day dreams. It is the sadness i feel when i snap back into my reality and see I've been living in my own head so much I've neglected my body.

Im 24 and not living the life i know others my age are. Thats where the responses are coming from. ppl are just comparing me to the idealized image of what we are suppose to be. but we aren't it.

do u think if you went on a year long fast (not everyday but at least 4 days outta of the week). and severely cut your weight that you'd feel ashamed of your body because i wouldn't. I take reassurance in knowing there is always an atomic option that i can press.

here is your problem. you have few hairs. you simply aren't hairy enough on your arms and legs. also you are fat with low muscle. i suggest you
i have skimmed about and it seems you have drugs. you can use that to your advantage to fuck girls. but then again you have at best a 4.5 incher so you're kinda fucked there buddy.

but brother, there is a point in the human psyche where rock bottom distorts the logical, practical choices. Once your trapped deep in a water well of shit you kinda want to continue to pill on yourself. it is stupid pothook and irrational but it is a way the mind stabilizes the shit we put up with

I know. I'm in the same boat. But I refuse to give up. When I'm feeling down I watch Jordan Peterson videos or fitness videos for motivation.

thanks for the honest and constructive advice. I said above, i am 48hrs into a water only fast. I will continue for at least a week and monitor my weight. i also bout a bike to count callers and create deficiencies everyday.

I have used those drugs to gets girls off Craigslist to hook up with me but they never stick. mainly because i have to lie a lot to trick them. Ive been told i give head like a dike but its kinda emasculating.

I go on fappening so and jerk to celeb i imagine fucking one day. not me as the sad sack of shit you've seen posted but the idealized best version of who i can be. that what the other user spoke about.

U gay?

OP are unhealthy, GO SEE A DOCTOR!

why what do u see? i got physical last month. dr told me to loose weight but my blood sugar was fine. heart rate was a little hight but nothing serious.

no but gay men have been really nice to me online. fat hairy men have a place in the gay community

so u are gay?

no I'm just saying its nice to feel wanted for a change. Ive flirted with some guys thru email here and there but never or would ever act on it. just entertaining the feeling….

your kinda gay

where'd u go OP? didn't mean to hurt your feelings

ur mean bro

just being honest like u asked.

just go get u somepussy. all be alright

Hot.

NO OP. You are disgusting

i co sign

that is not good. that is not a compliment. they're just trying to not hurt your feelings by saying you're shit.

At least she cared enough to try and not hurt my feelings. I know how I look. Illtake the compliments where I can get em

he's too much of a pathetic cuck to realize it. trump will get rid of shit betas like him

You need to grow your hair out and put it in a ponytail. I also suggest that you avoid shaving your crotch at all costs. Pubic hair holds onto pheromones like no other body part, with manly alpha male genes like yours they'll go crazy for your BBM cock.

Before I clicked on the thumbnail I thought you were a repulsive woman.
Lose a lot of weight and tone your butt at the gym. Tell your doctor about your gynecomastia and either shave your head or get some minoxidil.

There's not that much you can do about your dick size, so just be confident with it, but the rest need to change.

lol that was exactly what i was thinking thanks user

kill yourself cuck

i said i already thought about it. but i like the feeling of being engorged after binge eating. and of course a good orgasm after an epic edge session

You are sexy OP. In the gay community u are very fuckable. like a 6/10. and the small cock is good for first timers. u good

OMG. Where did you find that sink? It's delightful!

????

?????

ur fine