Where were you when Holla Forums got absolutely btfo!

Where were you when Holla Forums got absolutely btfo!

Why aren't you watching this kino right now?

man critics aren't even bribed anymore. social justice truly is the capitalists wet dream

ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERED

Do you even know what this movie is about?

Is now a good time to cancel Netflix? Do you think it will even make a dent in these kikes' pockets?

From what I hear the movie it's based off of is supposed to be good.

AY
HOL UP
U BE SAYIN
U BE SAYIN DAT
U SAYIN
DAT
WE
AINT NEVER BIN NO KANGS AND SHEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTIT
BITCH ASS MUDAFUCKIN KRAKA WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT MANE WE WAZ BALLIN IN THE MUTHER FUCKIN STARS AN SHIET WHILE YOU WUZ STILL LIVIN IN KAVES LIKE A CHEAP BROKE ASS HOE NIGGER WE WAZ KANG WE WUZ EGYPTIANS AND WE WUZ THE FUKIN ISRALITES TOO NIGGER
NIGGER WATCH ME WASTE THIS PUNK AS BITCH NIGGER
BANG BANG
HE DINDU NUFFIN

Triggered maybe, but they're right.

Testing the waters. So far it's like a race-baiting version of Clueless. Not sure who the target audience is.

Holla Forums was btfo by the rulecuck vols and the cretinous half of the userbase who have daddy issues and need mods to protect their feelings from meanies

Holla Forums was btfo by the rulecuck vols and the cretinous half of the userbase who have daddy issues and need mods to protect their feelings from meanies

You really thought that post was clever enough that you tried three times?

Me and my wife's son really love this show.

Y WHYTE PEEPOO BE OBSESSED WITH US BLACK PEEPOO

*makes show entirely about how butthurt niggers are at whites*

*smacks lips*

Y'ALL JUST FRAGILE N SHEEEIT

*dyes weave blonde*

When the people who are supposed to be critical and fight the stupidity can't even get past the title to make a proper criticism of a thing, I feel like we really are doomed.

And I'm not even talking about Holla Forums, Holla Forums is supposed to be retarded 12 year olds being edgy because its cool. But even AIDS Skrilexx joined the mob to torch this up, and all he has to say is "the title offended me".
That is toothless opposition.

Nigger, shouldn't you be slinging rocks right now?

11 year olds.

Damn, you're all triggered as fuck, nigger.

See what I mean? Seems like after GG, the few people able to do anything real left, and we are left only with the shrek-posting tier of retards.

you forgot

I can feel your rage building, nigger. What's it like to be so easily triggered, shitskin?

The actual film is stupid too though. It's reddit tier "haha look everyone can be prejudiced sometimes, even those angelic black heroes!". 3/10, would be 0/10 of one of the main plot points wasn't the main character getting BLEACHED

And you are right that posting quality has declined but maybe pick your fights better, this is a good example of a show that can be dismissed without even watching it

but has anyone actually seen it tho

You're stuck with us faggot.

You'll never be white, sorry.

SSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

Now you're just being jealous, nigger.

Tips on going a full day without seeing a nigger, online or off?

Heh, mad as fuck.

Don't walk into the bathroom.

I'm sure it is stupid, but overreacting like a bunch of idiots only serves to silence critics as… a bunch of idiots. Only weaponizing autism you can expose them to the normies and make them praise kek.

damn naziboos are so easily offended.

You niggers go apeshit if someone you disagree with is going to speak in public to the extent you trash an entire city.

bleached thread?

while you just shit yourselves on the Holla Forums board. guess tumblrgoons got more balls tbh

shill confirmed
only butthurt shitlibs keep bringing that shit up

they'd get stomped if they left the basement, and they know it.

first day?

Not really offended by kikery, famalam. It's the long term I'm worried about and whether they are currently overt or not about their hatred of whites doesn't matter at all.

You antifa cucks have been getting your shit kicked in pretty hard recently. Back in the day commies at least were workers, now they're a bunch of betas, ugly fat women and the dumbest of token minorities. Pretty good at kicking trashcans though.

sounds like Holla Forums. except for the women part. you guys cant even get any trannys to associate with you lol

GG is like the white people of the right wing, they can organize and get shit done. While Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the niggers, they don't organize shit and only spread trash all over their own spaces, blaming Holla Forums and goons.

gg accomplished nothing.

lol drupper puppers cand hamble blag subeeriorty

Lol triggered nigger.

Except they did everything they set out to do and made journalism more transparent and brought the issue of objectivity to the forefront.

I was thinking about posting pics from the recent shenanigans but nah, I'm 90% sure you're a Holla Forumsack trying to make liberals look bad. You do know they don't need any help with that, don't you?

ids gleer dat drup hab bunglered ur drupped minbs
waj out druppy guppies ur dime is neer

Get Out 99%

Barry Lyndon 97%

The Circle 17%

The Circle was unironically better than Get Out

Why is the Circle low-rated, isn't it nigger shit with that spook from The Cuck Awakens.

Guaranteed imo because it is actually 0% jewish money, its an indie film that hanks produced that a french company bought the rights to.

Now granted, they screened the film for test audiences and they deemed it too dark, so they changed the ending completely with reshoots and cut some other stuff, likely the director didnt like this. However, its still actually solid imo good acting well shot, good soundtrack, good premise, you could see that it was fucked with near the end though and edited. Certainly better than the new ghost in the shell movie which still got 44% and is apparently so terrible

wew

This is why I can't associate with GG anymore, you have less self awareness than SJWs. If you think GG did anything to reform the media, you are fucking retarded and should kill yourself. Trump kicked in the media's shit, GG go steam rolled by bending over and thinking idiocy like Airplay would work. You took the cock like the bitches you are. At least admit it.

As far as what GG set out to do, it not only worked but surpassed any expectation. As far as fixing the games industry shit such as AAAs being constant shit, it may influence in time, but mostly its beyond just fixing the media. Consumers eat that shit even if the publishers can't lie about it.

That image is the wet dream of that unfunny baiter who make posts posts like and
But why that maisiefaggot is not sprouting his typical buzzwords like "meatcuck", "cumskin" "drumpfkins" and "poleddit"?

boor liddle drup puk, gant hamble a liddle blag in der libes

hubba

Holy shit! Who taught Cletus how to operate a computer? I don't know whether to be amazed that he is capable of forming a semi coherent sentence or disgusted by the bullshit he is spewing…Strange times we're living in…Fuck anybody who harbours racial hatred in their heart or rejects multiculturalism, you people are fucking monsters.

the MSM loves Trump. he's the perfect clickbait

it's weird seeing redditpol completely lose their minds like this

Decent bait, but you lost me in multiculturalism. Curiously, that is a Holla Forums word and not common in the progressives (believer) vocab.

Who let you on the computer, Jethro? Where is your wrangler at?