CYOA thread

Discuss builds. Waifu CYOA's are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me just guide you to a board dedicated to this sort of stuff.
>>>/cyoa/

Ah yes, let's divide our already small community into thousands of dead boards.

This one appeals to me even though I don't usually do CYOA

Just why? Waifu is better

can you fug the mystical steed?

It says desired appearence

250 points
Terrain
-Highlands: 5
-Coastline: 5
Minus 10 points
240 points
Estate
-Tavern: 5 points
-Tower: 10
-Settlement: 5
-10K people: 15
-Electricity and plumbing: 10
-Portal: 10
-Indestructable: 10
-Library: 10
-Self organizing: 5
-Cosmic Knowledge: 35
Minus 115 points
125 Points
Gifts
-Psion: 15
-Telekinesis: 10
-Immortality: 10
-Instant: 50
-Flight: 15
-Speed of sound: 15
Minus 125 Points
0 Points left

Read the CYOA again

Coastline woodland
Settlement 10,000, electricity and plumbing
Tower
Planar Affinity
Townsfolk, change species to horse
Automata
High technology workshop
Battlemaster
Teleportation
Super Strength all upgrades
Immortality +no needs + revive in a week
Eldritch Bride, Unicorn

Imagine having regenerative abilities so fast, they seem to the outside observer to be the powers of complete invincibility, because all damage caused to you heal as it is being dealt, bullets bounce off of you because as soon as your fist layer of skin begins to be damaged, it immediately begins to repair itself in milliseconds, not even a constant stream of high-powered lasers can penetrate your first layer of skin, also, you never get sick or age after taking this perk.
-
you become able to shapeshift, at level one, you can become anyone else, at level two, you can take the form of any biological lifeform, but with the limitation of retaining your mass (if you become an elephant or ant, you'd be restricted to one of the same mass as you) at level three you can independently shift individual areas of your body, use this to just shift the body part you wish, or mix and match pieces from various lifeforms to become a self-customizable chimera, at level four, you gain the ability to transcend the limitations of your mass, you grow in mass by eating, and lose mass by shedding, you can even cannibalize shed biological tissue to refund a portion of the lost mass. at level five, you begin to transcend the boundaries between biological and non-biological, while you may not shift your entire body into a non-biological form, you can alter specific body parts in such a way, such as making functional firearms out of your hands, any part of you transformed into an inorganic form cannot be shifted again, but may be shed easily, allowing you to simply expend mass to create any object you desire out of your own body. at level six, you fully transcend the barrier between biology and inorganic matter, acquiring the ability to take a completely inorganic form, and retain the ability to shift back into a biological one, but also transcend the boundaries between matter and energy, you can fire off energy blasts from you at the cost of mass, fly by levitation, become an energy being (like an elemental for fire or lightning), and can grow and shrink in mass at any time, by consuming surrounding energy, or radiating mass of as energy, at the cost of altering the atomic qualities of your surroundings, you may also become a walking nuclear holocaust, if you split some of your own atoms, you will survive the resulting blast, but I doubt anything else will.

Autism:the post
I love it.

250 points

Okay so I realize that doing this makes me pretty week against all the creatures that already inhabit my plane, but here is my thinking, Planar affinity will have the plant life actively attacking any enemy, as well as the possibility of having great storms to fend off attackers also, plus 10,000 villagers to fight, that only get stronger after they die. Not to mention I can summon creatures to help defend the estate (such as dropping things from the walls).

source

the title is right fucking there

Ms Magical Mare by 0 Lightsource, part of the doujin Mare Holic 4
I have a rare decent translation though so here you go
>>>/zoo/25659

Thanks, join me @ /tg/.

oops wrong link
>>>/zoo/27465

always have a hard time with these kind of CYOA

Its not dead, buddy.

This one makes more sense if you've read Worm, which you totally should if you've not cause it's great ( parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/ ).

WHY IS THIS NOT ON >>>/cyoa/????
LITERALLY THE REASON WHY IT EXISTS

A) This board gets far more traffic.
B) This is the random board, you can post anything that doesn't break site rules here.

Why so mad?

I guess because people are so against using the website for what it's made for. I 'm not mad that you've made the thread, just mad that no one ever uses any other boards.

Why would you want an arctic plane?
It's useless.

If we didn't discuss anything with a board Holla Forums would contain no posts.

(checked)
This

good tbh we should just start doing that

Why?

I would like some variety, but I can't afford a ton. I presume I can have people plant trees and dig waterways.

grassland: 5
coastline: 10

The horrors are unspecified, so I built for defense.

Immortality: 10
Resistance: 20
Floating tower: 25
Walls, turrets: 15

The biggest danger is always through betrayal or revolution. I make the people around me absolutely as loyal as possible.

Mind reading and charismatic: 30
Customize personality and culture: 10

and have a settlement of these people to form their own army to defend me and the realm:

Settlement, 1 million people: 35

I'm relying on my citizens, so I don't need the honor guard, most AI's, or automata. For variation in terrain and for the land itself to be hostile to the nasties,

Planar affinity: 10

One thing I splurge on is the workshop. I want to build the best possible weapons, ammunition, and equipment for my army.

Workshop, high tech: 25

My army can build vehicles for me in the workshop. Or parts, and assemble them.

A portal will give me a way to escape and regroup if it all goes to shit:

portal: 20

and for fun:
tavern with great food: 10
harem of 100: 25

moar

I already have a waifu and she's not eldritch. Also then I'd have to drop something else.

40 Ebride
50 dragon
10 immortality
30 two teleporting weapons

10 Immortality
20 regen
10 battleM
15 elemental

5 tavern
45 cosmic library
10 automata
25 high tech workshop
20 indestructible portal

20 200 cultist
25 flying tower
5 highlands

Why are you double immortal?

waifu immortality.

Use this in compatibility mode if you want to.

Now give them all names.

Arctic plane isn’t useless when you love the cold and the snow.

So you took it just because you like snow?
Terrible leader.

If you chose this option, you turn down all superhuman qualities in favor of reaching the peak of human capabilities:
For one point, I bring your next form to the apex of humanity, your natural capabilities will be at the maximum level humans could potentially reach, however, I will only alter your natural potential, I will not interfere with the nurture side of the equation; that is up to your choices and circumstances; you will have the potential to be the smartest human ever, but you will have to learn, you will have the potential to be the strongest, but you will have to train, you will have the potential to be the most charismatic, but you will have to develop your social habits, I will define "human" as "any being that can reproduce with humans", so expect some unusual mutations that boost the sum of your natural capabilities, you can bend like a contortionist, see in the dark, etc. but never anything that the human species does not have the potential to do.
The rules on your body's creation will now apply to it's appearance, eg. being black or a woman now has no effect beyond superficial traits.
For another point, I will also take care of the "nurture" side of things, your body will now be trained by invisible forces to reach it's maximum potentials, all food you eat will be alchemized within your body to provide the ideal nutritional value, your brain will be loaded with all the objective scientific truths of the omniverse as soon as it has the space for them, as well as the subjective philosophical truths relevant to human nature (such as what the best political or ethical system would be, down to the finest details, or what really happened during the time of the holocaust), all knowledge will be prioritized according to it's relevance to yourself at the time, the laws of the universe will be given to you before the laws of your multiverse, and you will learn about the best way to play a guitar just before you get to play one, for example. as for your charisma, you will be loaded with the ideal social habits, body language, speech patterns, etiquette, grooming, fashion taste, etc. tat will have maximum effectiveness in your current social environment, this change will happen naturally, so that if you go to a traditional house in china, for example, you will instinctively know how to conduct yourself so as to maximally impress everyone around you (especially the family's 8+/10 daughter/son),
Please note that this applies to the general patterns of the environment, but does not apply to information that is specific to individuals, so you'd know about not wearing shoes into the house, but not that that family is deep in debt to the triads.
For another point, you will guarantee that you will be born into a ridiculously wealthy family, but one that has been able to escape public attention, maybe your new father has made a killing on bitcoins, or your mother is secretly sitting on a treasure trove of gold, whatever the case, you have access to whatever funds you may require, but no one will know how wealthy you are unless you somehow bring it to their attention.

monster girls confirmed for niggers get smoked

Well yeah it's MY plane, I do what I want with it.

you're for niggers, you raging faggot

Why are you using the shitty old version young man?

Is this sufficient?

I like the demon one more

This is too good.

Best CYOA coming through.
Continued in another post.

I posted the remaining two images seconds after.

yeah, I'll take care of it
sorry

I don't know how to feel about this.

there are worse CYOAs

Is that supposed to be the bad one?
Show me the worst you've got! I can handle it!

I don't save the ones I don't like
there is this NTR one, as well as these hard femdom ones that were fucked

D-does this count?

This one is pretty good.

bump

Why the flag?

faggot faggot faggot faggot

Have I done something wrong?

I post on another board, for some reason the flag carried over

go back to africa, monkey

PC is OP. Everything else is nice, but the internet, even static, is huge. If you're thinking long-term, a lot of the information necessary to rebuild will be in there.

Yeah like Marxist theory
In all honesty is the laptop going to help you gather food?

Fuck that one was fun as fuck.

no it wasn't

WEEABOOS FUCK OFF

Maybe not but it's fucking slow compared to 4chan.