Hipsters will deny this

Pepsi fire is delicious and people who constantly bitch about it are being contrarian because it's trendy.

The complaining is also immature as fuck and not necessary. If you don't like it just don't drink it, but their goal it seems it to make it unavailable completely. So people like me who like it can never enjoy it again just because these people who have the emotional maturity of a child, can't stand that something they dislike merely exists in the world, which they can simply avoid if they hate it so much. Nobody is forcing you to buy it or drink it, cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Colombia-Coca-Cola-Accused-of-Funding-Terrorist-Paramilitaries-20160901-0005.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck that

Gross. You'd be better off drinking piss from a toilet.

Pepsi is a shitty SJW company

Cinnamon is an integral flavor in root beer, coke, pepsi, cream soda and a lot of other colas. If you hate cinnamon so much, maybe you should never drink root beer again, fucking commie.

Op is a fag with bad taste.

that's the plan tbh

This thread is full of faggots with no respect for historical context. Even old extinct sodas like ironport have cinnamon. If cinnamon didn't exist, sodas would be totally different.

You're not a little bitch for disliking it, you're a little bitch for partaking in an unnecessary and childish hate campaign that benefits no one.

enjoy your liver damage

This, honestly OP who the fuck wants to drink that shit? Lmao.

Why can't you just drink regular pepsi like a normal person, special snowflake faggot.

Who are these people?

"" BRAND WAR NOW!>""

Why can't you just drink water like people did for 10,000 years before soda was invented?

Who said I dont like regular pepsi?

Nice thread, faggot

it taste like non-alcoholic pic related

off yourself, nigger

Nobody cares, you fucking drunk.

The only soda I give a shit about is cream soda, Sprite, hard root beer and maybe a Mtn. Dew White Out every once in awhile

Drinking some of that tasty shit right now.

This is a man with good taste.

I know they're kikes, but what the fuck are you talking about with the death squad shit?

kys

the death squads kill niggers tho

stop habit-shaming me

lol because it's so cheap i almost always have a bottle in my freezer

Shit tier soda.

Like I said, once in awhile. Like.. Every few years. Been about 5 years since my last one.

Because what's so cheap?

What kinda beverage selection do you have in Canada?

For example, I work at a mini-kitchen thing, and we stock Coke, Diet, Zero, root beer, ginger ale, and Fresca. And nobody buys Fresca.
Besides the mainline stuff from Coke and Pepsi, sometimes corner stores have shit like Jones and whatnot, but yeah, we have no fucking ketchup soda or whatever the hell you people are drinking.

knock yourself out, user
telesurtv.net/english/news/Colombia-Coca-Cola-Accused-of-Funding-Terrorist-Paramilitaries-20160901-0005.html

so they can make more factories to give gibs to israel

Do you have hard root beer? (Not your Fathers, Row Hard)

Only degenerates drink anything but water and fruit juice.

Like, commonly,in stores?
In Ontario, it's actually illegal for gas stations and grocery stores and shit to carry alcohol. You can only get it at the aptly named "beer stores" and "liquor stores".

fuck yeah brother, high five

Really? Are we that much of lushes here in burgerland?

Fireball was apparently banned in the EU for some time because it contained too much of the good ole whatsitcalled that is also used in defrosting airplanes. It's good shit though, can
chug it like milk when on a night out.

Welp, funny enough, there's one place with beer in grocery stores: Quebec. So I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the English, whereas the burgers and (french) fries give less of a shit.

So how many local places can you buy booze to drown your sorrows?

Man the fuck up and deal with it through sheer force of will or kill yourself, degenerate.

I got a liquor store like 8 minutes away on foot, but I'm a weed dude. Alcohol just tastes like shit and makes me feel like I'm about to come down with a flu.

I'm a weed man too, but you can't beat a nice, frosty brew.

Nice trips, but if I WERE to drink alcohol, I'd shoot some vodka or something. Beer is literally musty opaque water. Reminds me of a bog.

Anyone here like sunflower seeds?
I got a bag of these today a bag of these today and it changed my life. They make spitz taste like rat shit by comparison.

I bought a 12 pack of it when it became available in my area. It was alright, but I don't think I'll buy it again unless they come out with a diet version. It wasn't good enough to be the thing that tips me over into type 2 diabetes.

Liquor is fun, but beer is the quintessential sittin' around watching TV beverage.

Quintessential drowning in a bog beverage, nigga. Quintessential soggy tobacco beverage.

or maybe you never liked it in the first place.

It's not for everyone. I know a lot of women who don't like beer, maybe that is your problem, quit being a woman.

lol

Jesus fuck, you can't possibly know how hard you smacked that nail on the head. I mean, I'm not the cutting-dick-off type or anything (being 6'8 would make that shit awkward anyway), but like, yeah. Maybe I do need to man the fuck up.

You dummy. Stop it, that shits bad for you. Too much sugar and its rotting your brain. Just drink water, or carbonated water or kombutcha.

I heard that particular soda gives you AIDS. More people need to know that this soda gives you full blown AIDS. Also it tastes bad.

I was just bustin' your balls, but it's true. The only people I've ever known who didn't enjoy beer were women.

remember that rc is the only non degenerate cola

This is the new age of shilling lads.

Kill yourself, leafcuck.

Only Jews like Pepsi?

Only Jews sell pepsi AIDS soda.

The fact that people still regularly drink soda is as baffling to me as people still smoking.