Images

Images here

are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Otay

Anymore like this? Ya know families falling apart and shit.

Most of those are not authoritarian at all. Leave it to a leftist to not know the basic definition of a word.

name one that's not

The funniest part is that most jews are fedoras.

tbh you are literally the 3rd worst poster on Holla Forums

When most "best posters" are a bunch of fedoras that own Holla Forums and call themselves discordians and are triggered every time a christian can refute arguments and most users are just those guys not using names those trips cant be wrong.

BTW, next time gave mod/janitor privileges based on capacity, not pussy/boypussy privilege or sucking dicks.

who are the other one?

they can but not you

hex and the guy guy who thinks to be an atheist you have to be a feminist and talk about the spagehti monster a lot

It really makes you feel happy when you're a physically fit young guy with a healthy diet among all these other Amerifats.

b-but calories are fake science

They are just "characters", most people here have lots of "names" (no-names).

I always thought FugtheLug was a nice guy

Funny how delusional people can be, huh?

You would know…. how are those voices going for yu?

counting calories is an okay practice for someone trying to lose weight, because then there is at least some record-keeping of what they are consuming

but only retards think that calories in calories out is an exact science

exact as in you'll now to the gram how much you're gonna lose in a month? no

exact as in "if I consume less than my TDEE, I will lose weight"? yes

How can you explain weight loss when you keep seeing images like this?

usually, but not always

and it would be because you'd be consuming less food in general than normal, not because calories are a particularly meaningful way to measure nutrition

for example, I could gain over 4 pounds in less than an hour without consuming a single calorie – I'd just drink 2 liters of water

Fuck off with that faggot shit. Why did the admin of this site create some fake news site called "The Goldwater". Goldwater is associated with a polish kike. It's like Jim is trying to tell us that he is a kike.