They block your path

What do you do?

walk around them and go about my way

too old

Either chop 'em down or torch 'em!!!

These are not real teenagers. Their bones are too aged and their facial features are sagging a little bit. They are in their twenties.

post a sign that says "keep off the path"

Rolled 7 (1d8)I don my ring of +2 dexterity and try to pick their pockets

You fail, but only because they have no pockets to pick. Other than that, your act was not detected.

Rolled 3, 10 = 13 (2d12)
I cast detect magic

You succeed but just barely. You feel a demonic presence from both the girls. Due to a high INT stat, you determine they could be succubi. You may roll for initiative.

Unzip pants

Zips his pants ^

punch them both in the face with my fists

Rolled 7 + 3 (1d7)
Fuck that shit, I point behind them to make them look and attempt to run away.

Despite your attempt at a distraction, the succubi have noticed your detect magic spell and are now staring at you intently. The one on the left smirks and says:
You can feel energy building up. You may roll for initiative or attempt persuasion again, but running won't work at this point.

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)I summon the power of autism and try to look so greasy and pathetic even they won't want me.

Your presentation of autism is masterful. Your conversation with the succubi consists of stuttering and the occasional slurping of saliva. As a final push, you pull some spaghetti out of your pockets and offer it to them. The succubi look both confused and disgusted, and walk away without another word.

Encounter complete! +5 XP

DM note: Succubi are weak to autism

yata!

[teleports around you]*

Fuck them like the little whores they are

Shoot them. Shoot them both.

pee on them

I would wave my special magic wand at them, and watch their clothes magically disappear!

Tell them about magick.

Kill them and eat.

drag them into my rape dungeon.
breed them daughters.
keep the daughters.

True dungeon master ITT

That's not how you tripcode

Are you suggesting they would sight your tiny micro-enis, laugh hysterically at you, then run away?

yes

I think the pedo baiting has gone on quite enough for now. It's time totalk about furries or bronies instead.

too tiny id step over them

I would let them to me up and ride my throbbing dick til it fills them up with goo

Wow. that sounds fully sick

You're doing it wrong OP.

Solution? Easy.

COmment required

They block your path?

One for every day of the week!

Fuck I need to see their feet user..

Now that's what I call "HOLEY Week"

Just fuck them. That's all they are to men - fuck holes / sperm banks.